GURU BACK WITH BANG - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
yes di..............!
i agree...........................! i cudnt even blink my eyes when he was on the TV screen..............!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What a come back he made.................!
Superb acting by a superb person...................!

God bless u guru................!
A very-2 happy birthday in advance.....................!

Originally posted by verode

Oh dear mein b tak us expressions se bahar nahi aayi hun

same here di..................! evem me feeling the same...............!😍😍😍😍😍😍
hayeeeeeeeeeee he was so good. really feel good after seeing him in episodeπŸ˜‰
YES HE LOOKING SUCH AA OESEM
Can u plsss make sure that u do not post in caps next time since writing in caps is considered shouting on net and its against IF rules😊
Hyeeeeeee I am soooooooo happy today
Originally posted by verode

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. HE WAS BACK WITH A BANG. HE WAS LOOKING SMOKING HOT TODAY. i WAS VERY SAD WHEN THE DOCTORS WERE DOING SOME OPERATION FOR HIM.BUT I LOVED HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TODAY. HE WAS FABULOUS IN HIS ACTING TODAY. HE NOW ALSO SAID TO GEET THAT NO MISTAKE OF HER. HE IS REALLY A TRUE LOVER WHO LOVE HIS LADY TO CORE.HE WAS WONDERFUL TODAY IN HIS PART. I LOVED ALL HIS PRESENCE IN THE EPISODE.❀️

the way he acted, it totally looked like he was wiped out after being on a battlefield. With his coming back it seems like the light came back
Originally posted by delhigirl

the way he acted, it totally looked like he was wiped out after being on a battlefield. With his coming back it seems like the light came back

Agreed 100% - if you have ever seen someone waking up after surgery this is just exactly how they look -- so tired and so slow -- except usually no one is this good-looking!  I just couldn't believe how well he acted it - but then I could say that about him most days!!
I agree the episode was amazing today, I loved it a lot, I just hope we get to see MaanEet now and not AAπŸ˜ƒ. I hope the surprise Fuzionproductions talked about was SR and i really hope it happens soon😊.