Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. HE WAS BACK WITH A BANG. HE WAS LOOKING SMOKING HOT TODAY. i WAS VERY SAD WHEN THE DOCTORS WERE DOING SOME OPERATION FOR HIM.BUT I LOVED HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TODAY. HE WAS FABULOUS IN HIS ACTING TODAY. HE NOW ALSO SAID TO GEET THAT NO MISTAKE OF HER. HE IS REALLY A TRUE LOVER WHO LOVE HIS LADY TO CORE.HE WAS WONDERFUL TODAY IN HIS PART. I LOVED ALL HIS PRESENCE IN THE EPISODE.❀️

Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Hayeeee he was awesomeeee
Loved Maaneet milan today lolz
Awhh yayy

I know loved his expressions as always. He looked so Hot and adorablee those eyes ufff mar dala!!!!When Geet kissed him i really wished ke kash mein hote us ki jagaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
veena u r right yaar today he is looking😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
good to see him back with a bang
loved him so much today...he is the one who makes us fall for him when e is in his ill state also...
Agreed V ...loved today's episode Maan & DD were so amazing and I loved Maaneet's scenes so sweet  and totally awesome. 😍Can't wait for tomorrow. 
All his expressions were damn good Veena ........he portrayed it so beautifully.I mean that weakness of a patient to open teh eyes,say so slowly n all gestures were just fab.
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

All his expressions were damn good Veena ........he portrayed it so beautifully.I mean that weakness of a patient to open teh eyes,say so slowly n all gestures were just fab.

Oh dear mein b tak us expressions se bahar nahi aayi hun
This is what happens to us when CV's keep us away from him for 2 full episodes (3 full days including Sunday) Hospital gown ke aar paar uski HOT body dikhai de rahi thi.. baaki kuch nahi haha :) Yaar hospital clothes mein bhi he was looking smoking hot and sexy...just wanted to cuddle him.. sooo cute!!!

No but seriously... LOVED HIS EXPRESSIONS TODAY... AND LOVED THE ROMANCE... daadi bani kabaab mein haddi :)