GURU BACK WITH BANG

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. HE WAS BACK WITH A BANG. HE WAS LOOKING SMOKING HOT TODAY. i WAS VERY SAD WHEN THE DOCTORS WERE DOING SOME OPERATION FOR HIM.BUT I LOVED HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TODAY. HE WAS FABULOUS IN HIS ACTING TODAY. HE NOW ALSO SAID TO GEET THAT NO MISTAKE OF HER. HE IS REALLY A TRUE LOVER WHO LOVE HIS LADY TO CORE.HE WAS WONDERFUL TODAY IN HIS PART. I LOVED ALL HIS PRESENCE IN THE EPISODE.Heart

Edited by verode - 11 years ago
Hayeeee he was awesomeeee
Loved Maaneet milan today lolz
Awhh yayy

I know loved his expressions as always. He looked so Hot and adorablee those eyes ufff mar dala!!!!When Geet kissed him i really wished ke kash mein hote us ki jagaTongueLOL
veena u r right yaar today he is lookingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
good to see him back with a bang
loved him so much today...he is the one who makes us fall for him when e is in his ill state also...
Agreed V ...loved today's episode Maan & DD were so amazing and I loved Maaneet's scenes so sweet  and totally awesome. Day DreamingCan't wait for tomorrow. 
All his expressions were damn good Veena ........he portrayed it so beautifully.I mean that weakness of a patient to open teh eyes,say so slowly n all gestures were just fab.