Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starstuck

How ironic. 😆

As if you're doing much by sitting in front of your computer typing away on how the public doesn't do anything but criticize people on nonsense stuff.

Sooo, what are you doing in regards to "real matters" in India?

errr, i dont do any thing.🥱 But I stay away from playing  with serious matters for 2 minute fame and stay away from letting certain frustrations of my  self from celebs thanks to faceless media-twitter behind a computer over nonsense stuffs.

Since you get personal, can I ask the same thing. what will u get by highlighting a celeb's nonsense pic related to a serious issue and a rant for them behind a computer??

1)answer for problem 2)  2 min joy 3)some thing like " I bashed bips"  4) feeling  you highlighted the issue in a serious manner??

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ Glee & Meena: Siddharth Malhotra's tweet https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38677853

2008 is still not that old and her sisters are big. They can't have such tiny hands.

right.. i remember reading that.. 🤣

and that is so not her sister..😆😆
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣Oh yh I remember that tweet you dont get a Padma Shri for a film🤣🤣
OMG so in order to do damage control, she says those are her sister/friend?  Cut the crap , Bipasha! Those are your underage maids, not your relatives. And they should be in school studying not tying her shoe laces.

I have lost every ounce of respect for her. What a shameless twit to publicly post that and that too with pride?! 😡👎🏼 

Disgusting! 
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
One can tell by the way those young girls are dressed that they are not in any way related to her....the two girls are even wearing something similar...either way Bipasha, it was quite dumb on your part to flaunt your wrong doings.
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

that upcoming movie "PLayers" should be called "Loosers" 😆

cast: Abhi, bips, Sikander,  and sonam
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salma2

errr, i dont do any thing.🥱 But I stay away from playing  with serious matters for 2 minute fame and stay away from letting certain frustrations of my  self from celebs thanks to faceless media-twitter behind a computer over nonsense stuffs.

Since you get personal, can I ask the same thing. what will u get by highlighting a celeb's nonsense pic related to a serious issue and a rant for them behind a computer??

1)answer for problem 2)  2 min joy 3)some thing like " I bashed bips"  4) feeling  you highlighted the issue in a serious manner??

I don't know why you're making this such a huge issue.

Anyways,
If we can praise these people and make them who they are today, then we can criticize them when they fully deserve to be criticized. No one asked Bipasha to post a pic to depict her sheer stupidity, she, personally chose to post such a photo. And, considering she's a celeb, people folllowing are were surely going to comment...and if it's something as ridiculous as this, well then...she's asking for such comments. On top of that, she posted this pic on Twitter...we're discussing her pic on a forum! These are networks for fans to voice their opinions about these celebs, so what else are you expecting? If you want people to discuss rather serious or "real" matters then twitter or such a forum is not the place for you to be at.

Absolutely pathetic.... I just dont get why these actors and actress still stuck in the 'Maharaja' phase having subjects serving us.

A little birdie told me John was sort of fed up with Bipasha's starry attitude and tantrums.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the crap... Sister and friend... Yeah sure...

As they get older and more successful these celebs ka brain cells become totally non existent....

First of all child labor... then she puts it up on twitter... then gloats that she cannot tie the lace...then tries to cover up.... And inn celebs ka relatives and friends are more high headed than these stars...Does she really think people are going to believe the crap of an excuse she is coming up with

Bunch of wackos... 
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Bunch of wackos... 

I was going to say the same thing except with changing the alphabets of the last word.