Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BIPASHA'S 'shoe picture' controversy? Pg 1 UPDATED - Page 4

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Am I missing something here πŸ€” I don't think it's that much of a big deal....they are kids maybe just doing it to kill time...whats's the big deal. I have seen in a lot of families where children do small things like this for elders then what's the problem here πŸ˜• 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is for you Bipasha:

This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Why would anyone in their right frame of mind post such a picture? Did her friend and sister shrink in size?

how old is her sister Maya..? do you know..? πŸ˜†

how many sisters does she have..? i found one.. she seems as big as Bips..

http://66.96.233.211/~oldrs/uploads/2008/07/bipsis4.jpg

http://66.96.233.211/~oldrs/uploads/2008/07/bipsis4.jpg
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstuck

I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture here.

Like I said before, what made her even post this photo? Was she expecting people to go "awwwwwieezzzzz, how cute Bipasha, you can't tie your shoelaces?" "I love you , love you, love you, Bips, I'll come running from France to tie your laces right now "how adorable!" "how sweet!" Does she really think people are that stupid out there? πŸ˜† (well, does she think everyone's that stupid)..she just made herself look like a complete fool (and that's me being very lenient on her).

Yes, it's not a serious issue, but what else do you expect people to do on Twitter besides comment? πŸ˜• She's a friggen celebrity, and she posted this picture...she should only expect people to comment...She just didn't think the people following her on Twitter her smarter than her and would find this nothing but idiotic.

errr did I defend Bipasha or her intelligence level anywhere?

I have a problem with the public view and that's what I highlighted. They do nothing to the real matter, always highlight nonsense stuffs related to serious matters with the help of media. We just need some parties like Shiv Sena to this issue for the ridiculous exaggeration.πŸ₯±

Few rally, statements in media, BOYCOTTING against Bipasha( If that is a child), then we are done with Child labor problem.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

She should've come up with something better than that. Sisters? No way. Try again.

Watch her leave Twitter in a few days. Every time a star posts something dumb on Twitter and receives flak, they leave Twitter......and then whine about it in newspapers, magazines, and TV.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† true that
^^ Meenu: She has two sisters and both are either teens or in their 20s.

Is this an old picture? Then it's fine otherwise her excuse is not convincing and it's one of those dumb celeb moments on twitter like the one Siddharth Malhotra tweeted.
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salma2

errr did I defend Bipasha or her intelligence level anywhere?

I have a problem with the public view and that's what I highlighted. They do nothing to the real matter, always highlight nonsense stuffs related to serious matters with the help of media. We just need some parties like Shiv Sena to this issue for the ridiculous exaggeration.πŸ₯±

Few rally, statements in media, BOYCOTTING against Bipasha( If that is a child), then we are done with Child labor problem.

How ironic. πŸ˜†

As if you're doing much by sitting in front of your computer typing away on how the public doesn't do anything but criticize people on nonsense stuff.

Sooo, what are you doing in regards to "real matters" in India?
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

^^ Meenu: She has two sisters and both are either teens or in their 20s.

Is this an old picture? Then it's fine otherwise her excuse is not convincing and it's one of those dumb celeb moments on twitter like the one Siddharth Malhotra tweeted.

Maya what was that about?
This content was originally posted by: Glee

Maya what was that about?

yes Maya.. what was that abt..? i am clueless abt Twitter happenings..πŸ˜†

EDIT: Maya.. thats a 2008 pic. thats wht the url says..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

^ Glee & Meena: Siddharth Malhotra's tweet https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38677853

2008 is still not that old and her sisters are big. They can't have such tiny hands.