Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Salma2

definitely same news.

I always help my sis and brother and they do the same in these kind of issues. I know its her dumbness to post this kind of pic in twitter. But it's not some thing like the way people making it out as a serious child abuse.

This is what we are best at.

Day today we see thousand children work here and there openly and not having proper education for majority of kids and life at slums.But  suddenly we are very caring about a twitter pic of a celeb.

i get you point ppl are ready to jump down a celeb thoat bc its easier but getting up & voicing there frustration on the real issue of child labor is to much work but sitting on a computer & tweeting her is not 

PS: ur comment was toward the tweets in the article or are posts πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL... they are bollywood columnists.. what do you expect them to write abt..? bhindi 12 rupees and gobi 10 rupeees kilo ho gayi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess that can also apply to us I mean... we, the people on this forum, also have too much time on our hands to talk about celebs etc...like, doesn't India already have enough problems? 

* whatever that just meant *

πŸ˜†
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

definitely same news.

I always help my sis and brother and they do the same in these kind of issues. I know its her dumbness to post this kind of pic in twitter. But it's not some thing like the way people making it out as a serious child abuse.

Day today we see thousand children work here and there openly and not having proper education for majority of kids and life at slums.But  suddenly we are very caring about a twitter pic of a celeb.

there is NO WAY those two kids are her sister and friend!!

definitely same news.

well she's a celebrity.. and she shouldn't be promoting such things.. with crazy fangirls who follow every step of their favorites..frm getting the same bag to the same tattoo.. i wouldn't be surprised if they wanna pose in something similar..

and above all.. posting  a pic like this is just sheer stupidity.. we know she's not the brightest thing on earth.. but at least pretend damn it.. you are an actor..!! 
Originally posted by: Glee

there is NO WAY those two kids are her sister and friend!!

i betcha her baby sister is a spoiled lil brat..πŸ˜†.. no way in hell would she do this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstuck

I guess that can also apply to us I mean... we, the people on this forum, also have too much time on our hands to talk about celebs etc...like, doesn't India already have enough problems? 

* whatever that just meant *

πŸ˜†

yeah, but relate a celeb tweet pic in to a serious issue and make it as some thing different is uncalled for..

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

i get you point ppl are ready to jump down a celeb thoat bc its easier but getting up & voicing there frustration on the real issue of child labor is to much work but sitting on a computer & tweeting her is not 

PS: ur comment was toward the tweets in the article or are posts πŸ˜†

on twitter posts!!! i am mad when my time line get filled with these kind of celeb attacks.:P

She should've come up with something better than that. Sisters? No way. Try again.

Watch her leave Twitter in a few days. Every time a star posts something dumb on Twitter and receives flak, they leave Twitter......and then whine about it in newspapers, magazines, and TV.
Originally posted by: zainab25

She should've come up with something better than that. Sisters? No way. Try again.

Watch her leave Twitter in a few days. Every time a star posts something dumb on Twitter and receives flak, they leave Twitter......and then whine about it in newspapers, magazines, and TV.

i give her a week..πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

yeah, but relate a celeb tweet pic in to a serious issue and make it as some thing different is uncalled for..

I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture here.

Like I said before, what made her even post this photo? Was she expecting people to go "awwwwwieezzzzz, how cute Bipasha, you can't tie your shoelaces?" "I love you , love you, love you, Bips, I'll come running from France to tie your laces right now "how adorable!" "how sweet!" Does she really think people are that stupid out there? πŸ˜† (well, does she think everyone's that stupid)..she just made herself look like a complete fool (and that's me being very lenient on her).

Yes, it's not a serious issue, but what else do you expect people to do on Twitter besides comment? πŸ˜• She's a friggen celebrity, and she posted this picture...she should only expect people to comment...She just didn't think the people following her on Twitter her smarter than her and would find this nothing but idiotic.