Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

I crack up everytime I read your posts bec. of the Kareena quote below πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahah, why thanks. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

bullshit..

people have so much time to go after celebs like these kind of issues and attack them on twitter?

Like India doe not have enough problems.

Over analyzing!!!.

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
qwertyfied thumbnail
W*HEYYYYY...By any chance, Is she trying to convince us into thinking that in all her 30 something years she never had the time/patience to learn how to tie shoelaces? She has clearly taken that particular scene from K3G, too seriously. Plus, what kinda self-respecting sister/friend would agree to keep tying shoelaces all the time??...srsly, these celebs take us for some kinda fools πŸ˜³

Meena, I was all good until you added the lil' advisory
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salma2

bullshit..

people have so much time to go after celebs like these kind of issues and attack them on twitter?

Over analyzing!!!.

wait, whaaaaat?

you don't understand why people are criticizing her here?

Are we both reading the same news? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: Salma2

bullshit..

Over analyzing!!!.

LOL... they are bollywood columnists.. what do you expect them to write abt..? bhindi 12 rupees and gobi 10 rupeees kilo ho gayi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: qwertyfied

W*HEYYYYY...By any chance, Is she trying to convince us into thinking that in all her 30 something years she never had the time/patience to learn how to tie shoelaces? She has clearly taken that particular scene from K3G, too seriously. Plus, what kinda self-respecting sister/friend would agree to keep tying shoelaces all the time??...srsly, these celebs take us for some kinda fools πŸ˜³

Meena, I was all good until you added the lil' advisory

PC ki behan lagti hai.. abh plastic surgeries se fursat mile gi toh only then she'll be able to do everything else.. so lets cut the girl some slack here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Salma2 thumbnail

definitely same news.

I always help my sis and brother and they do the same in these kind of issues. I know its her dumbness to post this kind of pic in twitter. But it's not some thing like the way people making it out as a serious child abuse.

This is what we are best at.

Day today we see thousand children work here and there openly and not having proper education for majority of kids and life at slums.But  suddenly we are very caring about a twitter pic of a celeb.

Why would anyone in their right frame of mind post such a picture? Did her friend and sister shrink in size?
Salma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL... they are bollywood columnists.. what do you expect them to write abt..? bhindi 12 rupees and gobi 10 rupeees kilo ho gayi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know, but  people on  twitterπŸ˜•

qwertyfied thumbnail
Oh Lord...I dunno man...I feel like pragya...Gobsmacked!

C'mon..if I had a sibling/dear friend who didn't knw how to do something as simple but necessary as tying shoelaces..I'd encourage 'em to learn on their own for their own betterment. This is plain ridiculous. And to think, this is the same woman who works out, in running shoes, on a daily basis πŸ˜³
Edited by qwertyfied - 13 years ago