Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BIPASHA'S 'shoe picture' controversy? Pg 1 UPDATED

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bipaha's 'Shoe Picture' Controversy

Bipasha Basu tweeted about an hour ago "I need to learn to tie shoe laces asap! Embarassed that I can't!No patience grrrrr! Promise I am not spoilt!Will learn soon" and tagged it with a picture. Yes, the one you see above. After she tweeted it, she started getting strong responses like...

"no child labour"

"Are they two kids ? I think its child labour ? ??"

"awww..didnt expected this from u..people follow u for ur good work"

"Look at those children. U shud be shameful for supporting her"

"Oh god, people should just chill out. Like you guys wouldnt do her laces! I god damn would! Lol."

"wt r u trying to tell us from dis.i never thought u were such a .i admired u i should slap myself"

"what the f**k is dis ....having money is not the thing u should hav common sense....."

"OMG !!!!!!"

"Bipasha should be arrested for this act. Only then these film studios will not do any child labour"

"Disgraceful Bips - cannot believe you are dumb enough to add this photo on Twitter!"

"Miss basu it looks like child labour evn though i suppose not.."

"Inform the Child labour protection act? Lol i guess bips went to school on slippers"

"This is how we treat fellow indians. Shame on you Bipasha. Unfollowed you shameless!"

What's more shocking was, she deleted the tweet instantly but forgot to delete the twitpic (picture).

She could face serious charges for this. Indian Child Labour act says Law Breakers could face one month to 12 months in jail .

Your thoughts?

*Update... Just 10 minutes ago Bipasha deleted the picture and tweeted this "Well the ppl helping me in the pix r my friend n sister,Who I help often with the same!So am sorry if it hurt anyones sentiments!"

She just said (in the tweet that she deleted) that she still needs to learn how to tie laces so where did this, "I often help them with the same" come from. White lies!

Also, weird because why would she have to delete the picture if they were really her 'friend' and 'sister'?

Then

Now
This has been posted from Pinkvilla. I was just wondering the same as the person above..if it was her sister and friend in the picture then why would she delete it? πŸ˜•

If this belongs in the Twitter section then mods can close!
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜•

this is for you bips 

Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting...but seriously I feel like laughing at her...She can't tie her shoes because she doesn't have have the patience to learn...so she is making her siblings do it for her.. So they do this for her everytime she goes out? πŸ˜•

Agree she doesn't have to delete it...but am kind of shocked that she would post something like that on twitter! Didn't she think this would get a lot of attention...maybe that's what she wanted!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
 she should have thought before tweeting isnt not knowing how to tie ur shoes an embarrassing thing i guess she thought it will be funny & it back fired  

Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah ... Bipasha tieing shoe lace is not as hard as acting !  if u can stick arnd Bollywood then y can't learn such simple thing ?

starstruckk thumbnail
W*F?!

She can't tie her shoelaces? That is just beyond me. If she can supposedly 'act' then I'm really sure she can tie her laces somehow.
starstruckk thumbnail
and why did she post such a picture to begin with? πŸ˜†

Does she not realize that this makes her look umm yeah, in the eyes of people? Maybe she thought people would go "awww, poor girl, =(...want me to tie your shoelaces, Bips?" πŸ˜† because this by no means is something praiseworthy/worth showing off.
I guess the breakup with John has really cracked her head..πŸ˜†

anyways Bips.. this ought to help you..

Build a tee pee
Come inside
Close it tight so we can hide
Over the mountain
And around we go
Here's my arrow
And here's my bow!

(now guys.. eraser et all.. don't get imaginative with this kids rhyme)
MissIffiy thumbnail
^^ To late by the time i read the blue text my mind ran wild oh i need to take a break from this forum πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstuck

and why did she post such a picture to begin with? πŸ˜†

Does she not realize that this makes her look umm yeah, in the eyes of people? Maybe she thought people would go "awww, poor girl, =(...want me to tie your shoelaces, Bips?" πŸ˜† because this by no means is something praiseworthy/worth showing off.

I crack up everytime I read your posts bec. of the Kareena quote below πŸ˜†πŸ˜†