Pratigya

Arhaan at SPA 2011... Ho Sakta hai - Page 2

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-zash_LubUKriYa

Yaar!At first,I thot sp sortd som way out to send arhaan to Macau. .!Kaa karein?Arja ke pyar mein itna pagal hogayi hun. .Hmm. .Hope 4 d best. .

Azi Darling.. Didnt sleep as yet?? Me waiting for WU. Feeling very sleepy.. Hehe Hum bhi dono ke pyaar mein Pagla gaye hai..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-KriYa_life

Vish.... Agar aisa hua na.. toh I will pray to God that he fulfil all ur wishes..

oh..that's so nice of you..Thank you..😃
Hope for the best..😊

Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-yummimommy

But if the awards are on Wednesday what kind of magic will they be working to get him there? They haven't been successful so far!

Hey Vishi ..........................long time no post? What up?

All activities might be happening behind the scenes ..who knows..

Nahi ji, today itself i've posted links n pics of MKAP leaving for SPA2011..
dekhe nahin?..Aapke Ankit ka photo bhi dhaala hai😉..dekhloji..😆
Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
if no arhaan then narak mai jaye spa. naz kaa kehthi ho bolbo!, ey babu kuch bolbo!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bs humko kucho nai pata hum ko baba chaihye spa me to chahiye bs bat khatam
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-vishp

Arre yaar, it's not yet confirmed that Arhaan is not going..
I think SP will try their best to sort out the matter..
 They aren't that dumb to leave him out of their main award function just like that..U know, they  always present ArJa as KriYa in any events.. like SSA, Indiantelly, promos of their shows..(its usually the hottest jodi who gets a chance to giveaway an award at star screen awards).They know how important KriYa is for them to rise TRPs. In short KriYa is the face of SP....They'll leave no stone unturned in this matter..So hope for the best..😊

@ underlined, exactly Vishp, Kriya are important at least as far as SP is concerned! had this been any other award show then its understandable but SPA is star's own production so without KriYa there is nothing to look forward too here and also these awards i believe emphasize more on the characters these actors play so that makes them a very important couple.

its them together that matters for fans , and many are frustrated for that reason only that their will be no KriYa obviously with one of them missing   

Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Arhaan should come to spa, i bet sbs would love that lol.
I wish he does, i hate sbs the way they act like there show is the most important compared to all others. I want Arhaan to go just to spite them in a way as well i bet they'd love that 😡.

I hope Arhaan comes, maybe he will go later on with all the others. Remember sbs only showed some people there are so many more who are part of sp.

PristineSoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-carisma2

if no arhaan then narak mai jaye spa. naz kaa kehthi ho bolbo!, ey babu kuch bolbo!

Hehe... Di.. Gud one.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-carisma2

👏exactly sab everyone everything spa sp sbs all actors actresses goes to narak least bothered we should show our strength as arhaan fans babu nay bol diya
PristineSoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-telstra

👏exactly sab everyone everything spa sp sbs all actors actresses goes to narak least bothered we should show our strength as arhaan fans babu nay bol diya

Nazia di.. Hiee