BV WU-21ST FEB 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

@Aditi - ohhh yesss when will DS find out πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats gonna be fun...Also just read an article that a NRI boy will enter Gauri's life.....πŸ˜† of course before that happens Jagya is supposedly gonna confess his love for Gauri..... So the CV's are finally making it a Quadrangle...

Oh my heavens.................this is really becoming a circus............the CV's have just lost it...........thankfully the name will not allow viewers to forget why the serial started in the first place because the CV's are just going to turn this whole serial on its head............yuck.
@ Aditi - you are right...BV has already lost its charm long ago..now its like any other show...rather than giving it a sensible ending they are introducing new characters and making a mess out of everything...but I would be happy for Gauri...if she just goes away from all this craziness with the man who would love and respect her.......as she deserves better things in life...Anandi on the other hand should study hard and be successful in life and move on.....Jagya losing out on all fronts would be an apt lesson/punishment for him.....
Well, not even a day with books and already dadisa is banging on the door..Guess,πŸ˜‰even ganeshji couldn't stop dadisa from barging in ..

Also post leap what happened to anandi's favorite kanhaji,usually all her tears😭 were shed in front of him..
Seems like the actor in school principal's role has been  changed ...πŸ€”
Ohhh yaaaa Jyo....never thought about it....not once did Anandi utter "mere kanhaji" after leap...at least I dont remember......earlier at the drop of a hat she used to complain to kanhaji....ab kanhaji ka atha patha nahin.....did the school principal change? really? havent watched it yet....the old principal was soo nice..
Yeah,kanhaji missing in action since leapπŸ€”..
patha nahi  iske nonstop aansovon πŸ˜­ ki wahah se  kahin woh bhi  bore ho gaye ho..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yaah,princy badal gayaa..yep,the old fella was nice......wasnt he in nukkad serial..? πŸ€”
Yes..I have seen him in many old serials....dont remember the names of those shows...I guess one of them was nukkad....he is a theatre actor..small role but he acted so well...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kanhaji bore ho gaye...sahi main...πŸ˜† kanhaji ne socha ro ro ke mujhe pareshaan kar diya...main ab yahan se jaa raha hoon...πŸ˜†
Thanks Hridhya.. I don't mind watching this cat n mouse game between D n A if it's Anandi who wins at the end.
Originally posted by divmath

Yes..I have seen him in many old serials....dont remember the names of those shows...I guess one of them was nukkad....he is a theatre actor..small role but he acted so well...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kanhaji bore ho gaye...sahi main...πŸ˜† kanhaji ne socha ro ro ke mujhe pareshaan kar diya...main ab yahan se jaa raha hoon...πŸ˜†
kanhaji bhi kyaa karen iss roz roz ke drama se..πŸ˜‰
Next drama dadisa finding out ...Now to study peacefully   she needs an    alarm to warn her of 😑dadisa approaching .. πŸ˜‰ CCTV  outside her room..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Hridhya.. I don't mind watching this cat n mouse game between D n A if it's Anandi who wins at the end.
AgreeπŸ‘πŸΌ,uma,...Anything to finally see anandi  fighting for her  education and achieving success in life..
HOGI  KAAMYAAB  πŸ˜‰ EK DIN ...Waiting uss EK din ke liye.....😍
Even though dadisa is against Anndi doing the stiudies but I feel the time has changed.. dadisa will be more angry because she was kept in dark.. she know that Anandi will still do her duties and is a good beendni.. so she might allow Anandi atleast half heartedly and bless her secretly πŸ˜‰