Balika Vadhu

BV WU-21ST FEB 2011

hridhya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bhairon asks Anandi not to look back from now and Sumitra gives lord Ganesha's idol and asks her to keep it while studying.

Jagiya is mugging his lessons in library and Gauri is sitting beside him and laughing at his act.

Basant is not convinced with idea of hiding truth of Anandi studying further from dadisa  since she will create a storm when she comes to know about it.Bhairon  convinces him and he agrees half heartedily.He further ask ladies to see that Anandi doesn't spend much time in kitchen.

Bhairon goes to school principal regarding Anandi studies but he is doubtful since 10th class exams are approaching. He convinces the principal and he agrees and says she can attend as private student. When he turns to go he sees Basant and Dadisa and is shocked.

Dadisa asks why is he at school and Bhairon quickly covers up the matter and says some other person studies.

Bhairon and Sumitra presents Anandi with the books and asks her to hard work. Anandi prays before god for strength and suddenly become emotional and she loves Jagiya and all this she is doing for him only.

Anandi is studying in her room and dadisa gets up with stomach ache and comes to Anandi's room. She finds light at her room and knocks on her door.

Precap:Dadisa asks Anandi why she is up and Anandi makes up an excuse that she is ironing clothes as she is not able to sleep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update that was quickπŸ‘πŸΌ
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update..History repeats itself..Lets hope this time Anandi is able to pass 10th  B&S are too sweet. Bhairo has declared he will never let Anandi stop studying this time come what may πŸ‘
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm so glad anandi is finally studying.. hopefully she will understand that she doesnt have to do it for jagya but for herself...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the update!!
hmm.................jagiya jagiya jap karna chhodo anandi!😳

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

finally the story moved.. but they are repeating the same plots.. of hiding her studying... i think they are doing the same mistakes again and again.. ofcourse dadisa will get angry..
it wld have been better if they wld have convinced dadisa
mah403 thumbnail
thanks! awesome update :) and super fast too!

i agree with pallai, they are repeating storyline, but i really hope that dadisa realizes her mistakes when she finds out about jagya and gauri
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update....

Although its a great thing that Anandi has started studying....she should also get over her Jagya obsession asap.......and hope the CV's dont drag this whole padhai track at snail's pace...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update....

Although its a great thing that Anandi has started studying....she should also get over her Jagya obsession asap.......and hope the CV's dont drag this whole padhai track at snail's pace...

Well we have 'when will Dadisa find out' track to look forward to also...................I actually liked the way Jagya and Gauri behaved today.............as if they were 2 good friends,comfortable with each other and yet there was a friendly affection between them...............this is really what they should have shown from the beginning but I guess the drama would be missing.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Aditi - ohhh yesss when will DS find out πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats gonna be fun...Also just read an article that a NRI boy will enter Gauri's life.....πŸ˜† of course before that happens Jagya is supposedly gonna confess his love for Gauri..... So the CV's are finally making it a Quadrangle...