Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

NAGS??????

😆Good Night, sorry good day to you. 

Sorry...got bogged down with some office work too!!  I can open the thread as early as you want.....we just need the others to come to it and create the magic that we once used to!! 

Lets see what happens!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

NAGS:  Are u simultaneously multi-tasking as Vru does ??

Anyways, I'm seriously gonna ask Vru (as she is a woman of action) what her plan is with this post she's put in.  It would be good to have an idea  of what others have to say.  Esp. all the sis's here.  Tomorrow may be a good idea to broach this topic, if u r gonna open the thread.  And that too as early as possible as most are sleeping of early....

I know that when I joined the thread, and prior to that when I was just onthe Forum, how much continuity there was to this thread !  But now !!  It all speaks for the deterioration, a hill-down experience where enthusiasm for this show is concerned😕

Yes...sorry...I was doing office work at the same time too!!  Ahhhhh.... the ENTHUSIASM on the thread has a direct correlation to the episode telecasted.....so if there is HOPE for the serial, then there is HOPE for this thread!!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Azuu-

Maan was in a critical condition cos of the accident. Dev donates a bottle of strawberry juice ....oops! I mean blood and saved Maan.

My point is is Geet from a different planet that nothing had happened to her ....or at least her unborn baby, after the serious accident😕

I liked Geet's expression regarding Dev donating blood. She wasn't at all excited with it. I didn't mean that she wasn't relieved to get blood for Maan, but she was thinking about Dev's motive.

A group of puppet villains came to meet Dev. Could they be the guys driving the truck? Could they be hired by Dev? Could the accident be a well-planned one😕

Maan looked sick, with reddened eyes and weakness. Geet too expressed the joy beautifully. Their scene was cute! Life is like that at times!

Glad that there wasn't Arjun-Anwesha track today.

love,
Azuu

Azuu

taking further from what you have..said..about the hired..truck guys..which is the exact thing..that can.happen...if Dev is to become completely Devilish!! but to me it looked more like Dev needing to give some explanation for old or new gambling debts!!

Regarding Gambling debts..Dev's explanation fo Maan about leaving Canada because of Debtors is a bit lame again cos Maan and Dev when they first met  in Delhi, Maan had said that Dev's debtors had been paid off!! So is Dev incurring new Debts?? or have CVs forgotten what we the viewers always remember...Also...how come we remember when they dont..?

Btw..for a plotline..how about...NT is faking coma??

kaisa laga mera idea...this is for the explanation of  who is stalking them in Delhi..
agar Dev Shimla mein hai..toh Delhi mein kaun tha??

NT?

we twist we twist..we twist..

sachchi...ye aise ideas...kyon..aate hain??