Posted: 13 years ago
It was very very irritating.......they could show panna track instead of stupid dada-dadi fight scene
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Honestly I have almost never liked there fights, its only when they are with Suhana or Inder when I like them, as Renu said 99 times its rubbish and filler Noak Jhoak. A mirchi plant for that much money??? may be she is adding the gardening book which was for 400, plus the fertilizer, may be plus may be Dadaji was giving ROSE WATER to the plant!!!!!
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Originally posted by venture

Honestly I have almost never liked there fights, its only when they are with Suhana or Inder when I like them, as Renu said 99 times its rubbish and filler Noak Jhoak. A mirchi plant for that much money??? may be she is adding the gardening book which was for 400, plus the fertilizer, may be plus may be Dadaji was give ROSE WATER to the plant!!!!!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
" ROSE WATER "   😆
I agree I didn't find dada-dadi's scene funny at all... it was kind of irritating since they repeat the same kind of dialogues all the time.. 🥱and they are always fighting over stupid things... (but sometimes as you said 1 out of 100 are good). 

But apart from that, I really enjoyed the episode, especially the first and last scenes 😳
Originally posted by 111192

Today's dada -dadi  part was sheer nonsense.................i know when dada-dadi are together 99 out of 100 times it is sheer wastage of air time😡.............at least cv's could have written the scene properly..................dadi said mirchi plant costed 1200 rs ..........HELLO.......... was the plant imported from US or was it UK ................come on ........anyone could buy such plant for 20 rs from any plant nursery ..............and also now these kasyaps have 1200 rs to waist one a mirchi plant😕

yea truly agree this scene was really horrible.
I think Dadaji's performance was a little too loud today. But that happens.
Renu..... the funniest part of your post is your topic title......  reminded me of JETHALAL yaar......i cud not help it but that nonsense keeps ringing in my ears coming from jethabhai's tone.....😆

Agreeing that scene was illogical..... hope there is a continuation to it and they give it a nice depth like they did with dadaji-Inder scene concluding he was trying to divert dadi as she was disturbed with panna's thots....but may be this is just my thot.... and that scene ended right there ....

Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Yar I Cant disagree with U on this matter..........I m seriously Disappointed Yar......This is wat I wrote in one other post........Just copying and pasting here.....Feeling Lazy to write😆

And I m so angry Now a dayzz with Cvs of this serial.....They are just keep on putting the useless stuff in there....I mean I love Dada-Dadi But Today it was not Laughable at all😕....Atleast they shud add some better scenes of them otherwise No one is going to enjoy their scenes in future...........Cvs if U see this Plzzzz change Ur attitude which is 😕 regarding useless scenes 😆