111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's dada -dadi  part was sheer nonsense.................i know when dada-dadi are together 99 out of 100 times it is sheer wastage of air time😡.............at least cv's could have written the scene properly..................dadi said mirchi plant costed 1200 rs ..........HELLO.......... was the plant imported from US or was it UK ................come on ........anyone could buy such plant for 20 rs from any plant nursery ..............and also now these kasyaps have 1200 rs to waist one a mirchi plant😕
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed today dada-dadi plot is waste... Just total waste..how could a plant would cost 4000+ including all... Is Mirchi plant imported...
CVS please use your brain.. Dada-daji episode is like filter episode, but nothing look funny at all , atleast 1st scene with alok-radha is good, sushana scenes are good and dadaji scene couldn't written properly.. 
111192 thumbnail
the moment i saw dada - dadi together i knew that whole second part is going to be a filler part ................and it turned out to be same ...................what forced comedy these two are made to do................which brings frown on our foreheads rather than smile on our faces👎🏼
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Some of the scenes of dada-dadi are good, like before one dadaji wants to cheer up dadaji, as she cried whole night thinking of panna, that scene with Inder is good.. But somewho dada-dadi are becoming repetitive and no fun is there, look like a filler part than a part of the story..

111192 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

Some of the scenes of dada-dadi are good, like before one dadaji wants to cheer up dadaji, as she cried whole night thinking of panna, that scene with Inder is good.. But somewho dada-dadi are becoming repetitive and no fun is there, look like a filler part than a part of the story..

that is why i said their 1 out of 100 scenes together are good.
ya it was a complete wastage🤢 but rest part of the episode was good....i think cvs are trying to give equal screen space all the characters....

111192 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: much

ya it was a complete wastage🤢 but rest part of the episode was good....i think cvs are trying to give equal screen space all the characters....

nobody has problem with screen space being given to characters other than sushaan...............provided scenes are good..................not like today when whole 5 min were wasted on a stupid plant😡
This content was originally posted by: 111192

nobody has problem with screen space being given to characters other than sushaan...............provided scenes are good..................not like today when whole 5 min were wasted on a stupid plant😡

ya i agree with u it was not needed hope in future v vl get good funny scenes...
sargun thumbnail
i never like the fighting scene of dada-dadiji. it is always irritating. there is no logic behind it and wastage of time. today it was so irritating
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
         Is it just me or they r filling the space in Episodes untill new track opens..... What ever that is but more faltu scenes untill real stuff starts and then Boom they takes full speed ahead ..... 😕