LTL #5 in Chaska Meter Rank....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hurray guys our LTL has went up in rank and now i want it to be#1.........LTL is the only show which is having Good trp tvr and in Chaska..........better then those Star plus Starone shows.........
yh jus saw it nw..thts awesome!
Unfortunately i dont think Geet Hui Sabse Parayi of Starone is going to move from number one position anytime soon. 🤢
Their main leads (Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami) are also number one and number two in the Popular Cast list.

But we can try!😊

I vote CM everytime i refresh or log in, so i tend to refresh continiously and vote.😃 We would need roughly 3000 votes to be on number one position. 😲
But LTL can surely beat a crappy show like CCBM.🤢
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Unfortunately i dont think Geet Hui Sabse Parayi of Starone is going to move from number one position anytime soon. 🤢
Their main leads (Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami) are also number one and number two in the Popular Cast list. i dnt think it wil either... the show may nt b in TRPs bt its hell of an active forum, with so many active discussions etc...

But we can try!😊

I vote CM everytime i refresh or log in, so i tend to refresh continiously and vote.😃 We would need roughly 3000 votes to be on number one position. 😲 one vote evry day is counted...so evn if u refresh n vote 100 times, it wil b considered as 1 single vote
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back at 5
cvs take note see what happens when you have dutta/ nakku together.
mishal and mahi the usp of ltl . keep it coming........................
i would'ent worry about geet programme  . i have starone and colours both, my daughter who is a professional watches both  she along with me prefers ltl  because of depth/groW*H of characters, acting prowess of mishal/mahi/ kala/vinay,  she likes geet and maan but she says their acting does not have variety . ltl has along side suspense,thrill and action lots of it which geet programme lacks. the musical score between geet and maan is also lack lustre when it starts you can be sure they will gaze into each others eyes. however this is what most people like to watch after a hard days work simple straight forward love.  ltl  is for dreamers who go beyond what is presented and find a deeper meaning in art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
viva ltl!!
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Really?! Damn! Oh my dented fingerz! O-o
Originally posted by Hamlet53

i would'ent worry about geet programme  . i have starone and colours both, my daughter who is a professional watches both  she along with me prefers ltl  because of depth/groW*H of characters, acting prowess of mishal/mahi/ kala/vinay,  she likes geet and maan but she says their acting does not have variety . ltl has along side suspense,thrill and action lots of it which geet programme lacks. the musical score between geet and maan is also lack lustre when it starts you can be sure they will gaze into each others eyes. however this is what most people like to watch after a hard days work simple straight forward love.  ltl  is for dreamers who go beyond what is presented and find a deeper meaning in art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
viva ltl!!

Love how you put that!👏👏👏 Truly LTL is for ppl who look beyond the surface presentations and find the deeper meanings so beautifully presented in this show.

And excellent points about Geet....but then most Star One shows are pretty one dimensional....the audience for those are happy enough watching standard one-track "hawt romance" and don't really care much for story and characters beyond that.