Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

They had no choice to allow me, i generate so much cash to them thru taxes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† offcourse Ghazu still fancies me, she cooks for me on FB, we share lunch hahahaha, u would see if u would get ur bkside to FB, we even have our own BB forum there, Vini is there and also fancies me mad 😳😳😳😳😳

OMG...... Ghaz.. Noori... Vini...seems theres an awesome FOURSOME going on in FB πŸ˜† 

Lemme buzz Bhabhs.... n gift her a belan.. n Jimmy Choo stilletos to thrash u ....πŸ˜†
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

*i bang ur head* HELLO HELLO *lookin thru ur ear* I DON FANCY U got my husband thanx ;P

awwwww thanks Noori for allowin Akky to be my baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

</div>
<div>awwwww thanks Noori for allowin Akky to be my baby πŸ˜†

Aaww anytym. Yar u know he always wanted abit of u plus that dinner was for u na remeber the carrot n 2 onions instead it was made out dough ha ha ha o and babe I wil jus have ur wife tonite 2 hrs baby 2 hrs she my jugni ;-)Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 13 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

OMG...... Ghaz.. Noori... Vini...seems theres an awesome FOURSOME going on in FB πŸ˜† 

Lemme buzz Bhabhs.... n gift her a belan.. n Jimmy Choo stilletos to thrash u ....πŸ˜†

More than that, i also have Sakku, Yaz, Sana, Pooja, Shweta, Zaraa, Misbah, Jesal, Lekha, Harika, Mitali, Aashi, Jiya, Kaninika, Mariam, Shezzy, Ziya .........i have a fanclub πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Aaww anytym. Yar u know he always wanted abit of u plus that dinner was for u na remeber the carrot n 2 onions instead it was made out dough ha ha ha o and babe I wil jus have ur wife tonite 2 hrs baby 2 hrs she my jugni ;-)

have her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plenty more women around for me, Sakku jaanu, kahan ho tummmm 😳😳
CrazyNoori thumbnail

</div>
<div>have her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†plenty more women around for me, Sakku jaanu, kahan ho tummmm 😳😳

*lookin up and kissin fingers* o god tussi great ho ooooo god tussi great ho ji vaa re chalo go go and when I arrive I suggest u move out way ok I need my jugni and lil jugni jnrs so if u don mind
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

*lookin up and kissin fingers* o god tussi great ho ooooo god tussi great ho ji vaa re chalo go go and when I arrive I suggest u move out way ok I need my jugni and lil jugni jnrs so if u don mind

i always thought u did swing that way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† women of the forum BEWARE, Noori will be checkin u out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CrazyNoori thumbnail

</div>
<div>i always thought u did swing that way πŸ˜†women of the forum BEWARE, Noori will be checkin u out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Na ur awrite am a 1 woman gal like u ur akz number 1 man sorry galz its offical ur imran don swing ur way but swings my husbands way ;-) so I think its time to put them dreams away I know I know sad news hai leekan its ok na

Tanu yar get fb plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
I swing Eijaz Khan's way when it comes to u Noori πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a hook to the left, a slap to the right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CrazyNoori thumbnail

I swing Eijaz Khan's way when it comes to u Noori πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a hook to the left, a slap to the right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hai rabba poor Eijaz SOMEONE SAVE HIM from IMRAAAAAAAAAAAN, o thank god that meanz am away from fancy list :PPP hahahahahaha! THANK U IMRAN U SAVED ME muah muah