Sudarshan go to hell!!!.......

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Huh i just cant see this suddy talking rubbish about dutta andha ho gaya mazaa aayega........then also his whole gang was finished by dutta.........Kala.....u ll pay for ur sins...huh....i want a scene wr dutta slaps kala n times ......and hangs her in PN
I was laughing reading your title - 'Sudarshan go to hell!!' LOL Oh ya, he is acting smart, looks like he is training himself to be the next BHAO DeadLOL!

I think it's time I write another note to him ...

his hell is coming in the form of DSP :)
Originally posted by scorpio10

Please do and tell him however shining bright teeth he has, we won't have any compunctions breaking them. And what the hell is he laughing about, that a blind Dutta killed his four men and he was left clueless as to what is happening around himAngryLOL
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Please do and tell him however shining bright teeth he has, we won't have any compunctions breaking them. And what the hell is he laughing about, that a blind Dutta killed his four men and he was left clueless as to what is happening around himAngryLOL
Sud got toothpaste in his birthday party frm Kala....bcz i think Leela wanted a shining husbandAngry
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Sud got toothpaste in his birthday party frm Kala....bcz i think Leela wanted a shining husbandAngry

Leela wanted a shining husband but instead got a shining ulluLOL
Originally posted by HumaG

his hell is coming in the form of DSP :)

Ab tera kya hoga Suds? Tu to gaya :-)