please tell me fairly - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Elvira22

I m W*H uuuuuu ..... Without Arhaan  dis SPA is useless......
thankoo😭
me for sure..100%.there is no second thot in that....i was so much hurt that i dont think i can ever forgive SP for such a huge mistake done so casually,without even have a value for fans' feelings....im hating this!!!!!JZ HATE IT!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....
agree with nechu completely..while other jodis perform together hoping that they can make us feel atleast a lil chemistry b/w them,the one with the most sizzling chemistry will be missing from our eyes......my heart really aches with the mere thot of JA performing without AR!!!!😭😭😭....i cant believe that they left him so easily......nothing to say...for sure,im not gonna watch it...i cant  stand the sight of PG receiving the award for Hottest jodi alone...😭😭
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

me for sure..100%.there is no second thot in that....i was so much hurt that i dont think i can ever forgive SP for such a huge mistake done so casually,without even have a value for fans' feelings....im hating this!!!!!JZ HATE IT!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....
agree with nechu completely..while other jodis perform together hoping that they can make us feel atleast a lil chemistry b/w them,the one with the most sizzling chemistry will be missing from our eyes......my heart really aches with the mere thot of JA performing without AR!!!!😭😭😭....i cant believe that they left him so easily......nothing to say...for sure,im not gonna watch it...i cant  stand the sight of PG receiving the award for Hottest jodi alone...😭😭
yaara to tell u the truth no strenghth in me to stop u from crying ro bacha ro khoob ro
Originally posted by telstra

yaara to tell u the truth no strenghth in me to stop u from crying ro bacha ro khoob ro

i too dont have the strength to cry dii..😭but i cant control too...as everyone says rone se dard kam hota hai...but its increasing dii....wen i came bk from clg n saw the topic of MKAP's start to Macau,i opened it jumping,to see whether arhaan is there.........but no!!!aisa kyun kiya?hamne kya galti ki?😭
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

i too dont have the strength to cry dii..😭but i cant control too...as everyone says rone se dard kam hota hai...but its increasing dii....wen i came bk from clg n saw the topic of MKAP's start to Macau,i opened it jumping,to see whether arhaan is there.........but no!!!aisa kyun kiya?hamne kya galti ki?😭
arja say pyar kar kay ghalti ki mkap say pyar kar kay ghalti ki not geetting what we deserve to get anyways is not arhaans fault forsure so keep supporting him he must b very dishearted right now

arja say pyar kar kay ghalti ki mkap say pyar kar kay ghalti ki not geetting what we deserve to get anyways is not arhaans fault forsure so keep supporting him he must b very dishearted right now

humne  koi galti nhi ki hai dii...we have lubd the ryt ppl.......the pblm is that that lub doesnt have any value infront of some 🀬 ppl.....i will always stand by his side watever happens..we should give him moral support..nw is the tym.......i hope all fans feel the same.....
You may call me naive, stupid whatever, but Arhaan and Anupam Sham are the two best tv actors in india, not just SP, so i can't imagine spa without Anupam sham either.  Just cos those lot went today doesn't mean no one else is going, its still possible that arry, jas and anupam might go on a later flight.  Even that tani and anurag said they're still preparing to go, so i will wait and see cos anything's still possible for arhaan.
At last year's spa Sajjan S was the main character during the whole show, and he was brilliant, surely he will be going as well.
My honest answer to the boycott is that furious as i am that this has been allowed to happen, if arry definitley isn't there, i'll record spa just to see who wins hottest jodi, best pati patni etc, but i don't want to see any other couples performing or see who else wins what.  Like u guys i put a lot of time into voting so that kriya would win and i still can't accept that it was all for nothing.
Me me me......... Boycotttttttttttt...........;(;(;(
Originally posted by suk4

You may call me naive, stupid whatever, but Arhaan and Anupam Sham are the two best tv actors in india, not just SP, so i can't imagine spa without Anupam sham either.  Just cos those lot went today doesn't mean no one else is going, its still possible that arry, jas and anupam might go on a later flight.  Even that tani and anurag said they're still preparing to go, so i will wait and see cos anything's still possible for arhaan.
At last year's spa Sajjan S was the main character during the whole show, and he was brilliant, surely he will be going as well.
My honest answer to the boycott is that furious as i am that this has been allowed to happen, if arry definitley isn't there, i'll record spa just to see who wins hottest jodi, best pati patni etc, but i don't want to see any other couples performing or see who else wins what.  Like u guys i put a lot of time into voting so that kriya would win and i still can't accept that it was all for nothing.
wow great bhashanπŸ‘hmm yaara i am also hoping because  to some extent i can agree arhaan not having a passport but anupamji not having a passport is an undigestible thing lets see but i want an official news about him pronto.

wow great bhashanπŸ‘hmm yaara i am also hoping because  to some extent i can agree arhaan not having a passport but anupamji not having a passport is an undigestible thing lets see but i want an official news about him pronto.
That's the thing, nothing is official as yet, and they sure are dragging their feet about this whole fiasco, its like we don't even exist!  Like u said about that bebo article, who watches that c**p, and who would even care if she's there or not, but Arry is one of the most promising actors we've seen and we want to see him there. BAS, BAAT KATAM.