HAS RANVEER ACTUALLY LOST MEMORY?

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
IT SEEMS DOUBTFUL IF RANVEER HAS ACTUALLY LOST MEMORY ND NOT PRETENDINGShocked
REMEMBER FRNDZ IN DAT EPISODE AFTER CUMING BACK 4M DOCTOR WHEN RANVEER WENT 2 RUKMI'S ROOM ND RUKMI WAS CRYING BCOZ RASAL HD SLAPPED HER.DER HE SAYS--"SHAYAD MEIN TUMHARE  PYAR KO  YADAS KE SATH NAHI PEHCHAN PATA ISLIYE TUM MUJHE YADAS KHONE KE BAD MILI "Embarrassed
I THINK HE IZ TEACHING RASAL A LESSON ND SHE DESERVES 1.Angry
WHAT U GUYS HV 2 SAY?

no i think that ranbeer will not play with rasal's emotion since he know that she is pregnant and emotion can be dangerous for both rasal and kid
after today's episode there is no doubt he has really lost his memory- they show a scene where rukmi is massaging ranveer's legs and he wonders why her step mom is so horrid. 

i was so hoping that he was acting to teach everyone a lesson including himself.
no ranvir is not acting i think he has lost his memory otherwise he cannot be so kind to rukmi i feel.....
After today's episode and today's Precap, specially, I am wondering if he is acting. He is challenging his family with exactly all the aspersions cast on Rukmi when she was challenged with her pregnancy etc. I am still wondering if Ranveer is acting out for his family to come clean with him.