Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

HAS RANVEER ACTUALLY LOST MEMORY?

ria_1989 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
IT SEEMS DOUBTFUL IF RANVEER HAS ACTUALLY LOST MEMORY ND NOT PRETENDING😲
REMEMBER FRNDZ IN DAT EPISODE AFTER CUMING BACK 4M DOCTOR WHEN RANVEER WENT 2 RUKMI'S ROOM ND RUKMI WAS CRYING BCOZ RASAL HD SLAPPED HER.DER HE SAYS--"SHAYAD MEIN TUMHARE  PYAR KO  YADAS KE SATH NAHI PEHCHAN PATA ISLIYE TUM MUJHE YADAS KHONE KE BAD MILI "😳
I THINK HE IZ TEACHING RASAL A LESSON ND SHE DESERVES 1.😡
WHAT U GUYS HV 2 SAY?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gtgtgtgt112233 thumbnail
no i think that ranbeer will not play with rasal's emotion since he know that she is pregnant and emotion can be dangerous for both rasal and kid
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
after today's episode there is no doubt he has really lost his memory- they show a scene where rukmi is massaging ranveer's legs and he wonders why her step mom is so horrid. 

i was so hoping that he was acting to teach everyone a lesson including himself.
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
no ranvir is not acting i think he has lost his memory otherwise he cannot be so kind to rukmi i feel.....
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After today's episode and today's Precap, specially, I am wondering if he is acting. He is challenging his family with exactly all the aspersions cast on Rukmi when she was challenged with her pregnancy etc. I am still wondering if Ranveer is acting out for his family to come clean with him.