SuShita in SBS n SBB - 21st Feb 2011(Links Pg2)

Posted: 13 years ago
Its from Sanskar laxmi Show

Sushant and Ankita were performing on Main Tho Awein Lut Gaya Song.

According to SBS Sushant is given a weeks break from JDJ. Sushant and Ankita seem to have a lot of Fun and there were some off-screen masti too which was shown in SBS. And these 2 were totally into eaach other๐Ÿ˜†

No Interviews in SBS of SusHita but just Rashmi and Nandish

SBB too had same Shots of the 2. But i missed a bit. So if anyone could update pls help.

PR Update
Kahani Agle Hafte Ki
Dharmesh ka Truth would be Out this Week and Apparently Manav Archana ke beech New Entry{I didnt get this beech New Entry thing, do they mean a New Character or that Vaishu as per the New PR Promo?๐Ÿค”}
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
Thnx preeti for sharing..

no sushita interview :((

a new entry between ArMan  sickk..dey'll never leave ArMan alone peacefully :(
new entry hmmm

may be they r talking about arman kid may b archu is pregnant.
Hope not any props are created between Arman from the promo feb 22nd I think that is out even I beleive Archu will not be too exicted to keep Vaishu with her as now slowly I guess rumours of Manav Vaishu crap might spread.Please CV's not again you have not even shown them together happy for some time. Solving other problems and crap for heavens sake leave them alone and give us some Sushita Chemistry ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will it be that Jay is back ???? Or any new plans from him to get Archu back ??? Damn hope not!!!!
^^^^ I believe that would b the case. Archana would now force Vaishu to leave the house for her and Manavs benefit.

But then why did they say teesra in Manav Archana's Life as Vaishu isnt and cannot be the teesra unless Vaishu develops some feelings for Manav
Originally posted by -Preeti

But then why did they say teesra in Manav Archana's Life as Vaishu isnt and cannot be the teesra unless Vaishu develops some feelings for Manav
@bold..omg i dun want another shravani Ouch 
and sometimes SBS can be wrong..remember lottery thing? manav became successful on his own talent no gambling..so i'm positive abt dis and i cant wait for the day dharmesh is kicked out๐Ÿ˜Š  Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
True Nisha
I am hoping this is the case. I so wont tolerate another Shravni or even Sharvni herself again. I want Dharmesh's truth to be out. This would be one Master Epi๐Ÿ˜†

loll so true preeti.dat would be a Master Epi..btw,long time na deres been a ME of PR..i demand a ME now for Dharmesh's truth to be out esp by our fave savita infront of everyone and he giving his famous sada hua expressions lmaoo and Ankita is a bit free as she is no more in JDJ :(  

but i must say PR cvs are messed up..i really miss PR before ArMan's divorce track..dat was like awesomee..if ArMan goes back to D's(and savita wont abuse Archu 24*7) den the old flavour will be back..i'm s'ly getting annoyed watching dese K's
Nisha
ME is always tooo long and they basically to timepass in that. I prefer regular epis than the ME

But yes i want a full fledged Good Epi with Good dialogues and Script for this Dharmesh Epi. I want him to be humiliated in front of all like he did to Manav. He so deserves that
preeti meri wish puri hogayi  
yup i do agree MEs are too long but once for a while its worth watching esp Gudi padwa special epi  etc..
The way everyone humilitated manav was disgustingg and i want a double dose like dat wid Dharmesh..it would be great