annie's parents are CVs.....!!!!😆

and vicky is just like geet's unborn baby....!!!  ðŸ˜†

we know that he exists (somewhere!😉) but we just cant see it...!!!😆

its a supernatural thing babes...............😆😆

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
i told u annie is vicky in disguise ðŸ¤£
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

18 yrs old vicky changed to annie otherwise how come annie appeared without parents ðŸ˜‰

Not only that three bros ke photo mei Vicky ke space mei how come Annie is shown to be standing?????
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Not only that three bros ke photo mei Vicky ke space mei how come Annie is shown to be standing?????
cv is god yaara can do anything
hilarious post...
🤣

now as cv has indirectly told us that maan and dev are real bro can u believe it. they r so contrast to each other ,wanna know why?
1. god created maan felt happy and wow seeing his hot creation god gave all good qualities to him and sent him to k khandan.

2. then god created dev seeing him spineless and despo for marriage and comparing to maan thought now i will have to maintain balance in k khandan so sent dev as 

3. god felt happy  and content chalo chado big bro will take care of young bro then suddenly came geet in their life and big bro kicked young bro out of k khandan

4 god was like areee ye kya ho gaya now what to do? so he used magic wand and brought 18 yrs old annie directly to k khandan so that she can keep on rolling here n there and maintain equilibrium 
thus completed the creation of khurana siblings 

🤣🤣 HHHAAAHHAA...IT SEEMS LIKE U HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WID GOD..🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Oh Sanjh.....you come up with the most hilarious post ever! 🤣
That was truly a hilarious post. good to read something light after reading so much negativity on the forum. My humble request to all .....plz let's maintain the light frivolous ambiance on this forum.....  Btw thanx a million for making me laugh....
That was truly hilarious. After a long time had a real good laugh. Thanx a lot for the lovely post. We needed this type of fun and laughter on this forum.
@ all
 thanks o lot dear for liking it 

@ all
 thanks o lot dear for liking it 

u r still dating maan or what??🤣🤣