Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

One more scene of Angini was their first meet.👏

Even though it was in a sad situation,I love to watch that scene.😊

When that scene was on air ,I was totally into Ragvir,ðŸ˜ģI was crying so much watching Ranvir die.😭😭😭I did not have my dinner too.ðŸ˜ģ

But when I saw the scene sometime back ,I loved the entry of Anmol from dark to face Ragini and his expressions seeing Ragini was too heartwrenching.👏👏👏

Ragini was also at her emotional best ,but their eye contact was simply Fantastic.👏👏👏

I just love their first meet ,even when it was in a very sad situation.ðŸ˜ģ👏😉
Yes I loved that also Krithika very wel done by both !👏
One more Angini scene which came to my thought

The scene where they come out after getting to know abt Tarun and Saakshi's connection
and ragini thanks Anmol for helping her out in this situation and finally he says yeah anokha ristha between them is so beautifully made !!
Loved that scene

Another moment was the car driving one I think someone gave the scene also but that was really so much anmol looking ar Ragini and getting almost  escaping an accident !

Everytime these scenes are giving smile on my face
Originally posted by bhondu2010

One more Angini scene which came to my thought

The scene where they come out after getting to know abt Tarun and Saakshi's connection
and ragini thanks Anmol for helping her out in this situation and finally he says yeah anokha ristha between them is so beautifully made !!
Loved that scene

Another moment was the car driving one I think someone gave the scene also but that was really so much anmol looking ar Ragini and getting almost escaping an accident !

Everytime these scenes are giving smile on my face

yaar... wonderful seens... in the car seen the responce from ragini... that she will tell she don't know to drive.... superb.... if any one remamber the dialog ples... write down for me...Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
@zee..really it always bring a smile on my face this scene.😊

anmol all flirty and ragini's innocence.they were just amazing...

do check it in mira's post "anmol get distracted by ragini"..

you will get the video and dialogues too..😊
Originally posted by savee_k

@zee..really it always bring a smile on my face this scene.😊
</div>
anmol all flirty and ragini's innocence.they were just amazing...

<div>do check it in mira's post "anmol get distracted by ragini"..

<strong></strong>

you will get the video and dialogues too..😊

thanks yaar... and savee... i just love that seen... i just cane remember only some words.. because it's hindi na... muje hindi neai athi hein yaar (yaar is my hindi is right if not let me know i will edit)Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
@zee..why edit?...

i understand everything you wrote  the hindi bit..😊

so no worry..

ok for dialogues..anmol says to ragini.."hota hein kabhie kabhie aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein"

the innocent reply of ragini.."pata nahin mujhe garee chalanee nahin atee hein isliye"..

anmol just smiled at his wife innocence and the way he said "i'm sorry" aww just cant stop drooling at him..ðŸ˜ģ

Originally posted by zee10

yaar... wonderful seens... in the car seen the responce from ragini... that she will tell she don't know to drive.... superb.... if any one remamber the dialog ples... write down for me...

See this is the scene
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJb4ymetO_E[/YOUTUBE]

The dialogues she gives are so funny
and anmol smiling at her inniocence !