Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Zee thanks yaar for such wonderful topic. For me if anmol and ragini is there on any scene that is enough for me to like that scene so you know how crazy I am for them. I miss them so much.........

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Angini moments
All are beautiful ones !!

Mine
1. The cottage scene .. Its just WOW I mean the way they whole scene was created was the point where Ragini and Anmol's relationship was tested in terms of hoe they respect each other.
His sincerity and respect for her since even though they lived under the same roof they never lived as husband and wife

Her trust in him was very well shown..
ANd he made sure she is comfortable and lying in teh bed..

2. The necklace scene, My my when ever see it The grace Ragini has in it and Anmol the way he tells her thrugh his eyes see I told you somethings you should leave it to others
and teh quick tease later abt the hankerchief aww he was blushing soo sweetly !

3. WHen Anmol says 'I Love you !' openly to Ragini the voice the way he says it and the depth I had tears in my eyes

4. The rain dance so beautiful Anmol's dream was very nicely captured..
He poured his heart out and Ragini too was enjoying with him

I will add more as I am doing limited typing !

ya i know.. tc of your self my dear.... thous moment are unforgetable.... shanti dii... and all moment are captured in our harts.... and in real life some movements of ppl remamaind angini... thats why cant even think to forget them. PLEASE MR. RAJAN SHAHI BRING back our ANGINI on bidaa2.
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Zee thanks yaar for such wonderful topic. For me if anmol and ragini is there on any scene that is enough for me to like that scene so you know how crazy I am for them. I miss them so much.........

suku i know haw it feel's because both of us in same ship... and it's very hard to live with out watching at lest seen for a day.....
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

suku i know haw it feel's because both of us in same ship... and it's very hard to live with out watching at lest seen for a day.....

Yaar it is true, i used to be a die hard fan of ragvir. Par now I just adore angini and seeing parul and appu on the scene even if they are miles apart I just drool. Hayeeeeeee for me each and everyone of the angini scene is something I will always cherish.......😳😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there are two very emotional scenes where must say apoorva/parul  rocked the screen with their powerful acting..

the real father issue/divorce scene..

must say the  two persons he loved more than his life did made him go through some emotional trauma.

first tammy  not acepting him as her father..she was completely lost thinking why they lied to her and got a bit bitter about the whole thing esp towards anmol..i still cry while watching this scene..esp apoorva acting is so real that you get carried away by such emotion that the tears come naturally in the eyes..ending a happy one..his daughter  hugged him and told him the best thing a father would love to hear "i love you papa and you will always be my father..

divorce scene..ragini out of love for anmol and his happiness unknowingly hurt him very much..anmol always the good hearted one for ragini's happiness decided to go away from her life..wat a couple.they did compliment each other.both sacrificing for each other..still remember my anger towards ragini and how i cried buckets watching anmol's pain..

powerful acting by both apoorva/parul..πŸ‘

here too he got wat he waited for 7 yrs the love of his wife ragini..

so many such moments of angini are there that are so memorable..

tvmylove thumbnail
@savee real father issue was very emotional scene when ever i see that must it brings tears on my eyes.and it that part kids was superb.. tammy did a great job...and then the next divorce scene apoorva and parul justrocked the screen with their powerful acting.. so true... and their powerful acting made all angini moment unforgetable....
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My fav angini moments
1. I liked the scene where the kids are applying shaving screme on and ragini smiles and anmol that few seconds when he observes her and feels that spark in his eyes!!

2. The car ride scene,. So much of happiness from Anmol's side that he was able to feel some sense of satosfaction that he spet the night with Ragini.. That was the first time they played Ish lethey hai ajab song
I cried for Anmol in that scene in teh cottage,
but smiled back when he was happy with his lady love in the car ride

3. The scene where he reads the letter to her teh candles the  scene the way he says those words to her it was all fron him
and ragini standing there and listenting
then in teh garden when he holds her hand as she walks out !!
and asks weither she thought the letter was for him

4. The scene where she falls while placing teh garland acroos the opiller and she looses her blanace and falls and Anmol holds her in the nick of time and the garlend holds them back..
Its like they were meant for each other !

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
inny minny maany more...blah blah blah....ok found the best three...

1) Locked in a room 😍
2) My betu gets to sleep on the bed for the first time
3) Cottage scene ☺️
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rehana86

inny minny maany more...blah blah blah....ok found the best three...

1) Locked in a room 😍
2) My betu gets to sleep on the bed for the first time
3) Cottage scene ☺️

I know u fell in love with Angini when this happened..
Thats one fantabulous scene !!
Class of its own !!

These two have some magic I mean the level of passion is so narrative in their eyes and thast what makes this pair beautiful !!

Over the years love passion and romance take beautiful turns and Angini's level in this is droolworthy !!
I just love these expression way of showing love towards each other!!

And Both Apurva and PArul make it so convincing !!!😳
tvmylove thumbnail
and there i a memorabel seen. when tammy angry with alekh... that song.. ram pam pam... ram pam pam... tara rara ram pam pam.....
when ragini slip fall... as usual anmol was there.. it was a nice scene