tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
my dear frhends as we all know we didnt get a big part of our angini story... but that last 4.5 month was just rocked...
and this small small angini seens have a big place in our harts... today i would like to shere 3 my fev seens with u all....
1... 2nd day of apu's entry. the kit seen. when alekh and kids in hud or some thing.. anmol and ragini rushed there.. when ragini about to shout anmol cloes her mouth.... (Apu's hand and parul's face.... waw.... i just love that seen. i watch it more thau 25 times... but stil i want to watch it)

2.... the day in cottage...the first seen when angini ask for a garage.... that time ragini sneeze... her face and anmols reaction. .... ( i like it so much)

3.... when shakshi entered rajvansh house.. that devrani jatani seen.. and haw anmol manege it...( this is why i think ragini is lucky)
so friends what do you think about it?

Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll just say 3 scenes as I cannot point out as I love all Angini scenes,

1.How Anmol felt happy when Ragini called out his name and he gifts a chain to her.

2.Angini locked in a room scene.

3.First time Tammy slept with Angini.
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post i love all angini scenes & watch them over & over
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zee..all angini scenes are a must watch and each time i just adore them more..

i cant miss watching their scene everyday..

yesterday i watched the last epi..had tears in my eyes..

the strong bond of tammy/anmol .their scenes just go straight to the heart ..

this made me realise too that anmol at last was freed from the promise of ranveer.

in front of him was the woman he loved ragini..how he said that today i will say my heart's feelings without any duty or any promise but the one i love sincerely and deeply from the bottom of my heart is you ragini..the way he said that "i love you ragini"..i was just mesmerised by that scene..amazing chemistry of both..๐Ÿ‘

next his proposal of marriage to his lady love..he did get a "yes" from his love and ragini at the end was the one to make a promise to anmol that they will be together forever..

the glow on anmol's face well he did deserved the love of ragini ..

now i'm just crossing fingers RS continue this beautiful love story of anmol/ragini in season 2..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching Tammy reunion scene .What a fantastic acting by all.๐Ÿ‘Those 2 little kids acted so brilliantly.๐Ÿ‘

Ragini calling out Anmol's name and his imaginative hug ๐Ÿ˜ณand their expressions is simply out of the world.๐Ÿ‘

And Anmol telling to Ragini that he felt that he have some place in her life๐Ÿ˜ƒ and how he loved his name for the first time as she called out his name.โ˜บ๏ธ

The satisfaction on Anmol's face when she closed the Ranvir photo was so touching.๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
tvmylove thumbnail
@ Savee....In last epi... when anmol.. start his dilogs i didnt heir anything.... yaar i was jurt watching at his eyes and his lips... after watching that epi.. 3 times... i herd what he said.... and thous words are still memorbell.
tvmylove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

I was watching Tammy reunion scene .What a fantastic acting by all.๐Ÿ‘Those 2 little kids acted so brilliantly.๐Ÿ‘

Ragini calling out Anmol's name and his imaginative hug ๐Ÿ˜ณand theirexpressionsis simply out of the world.๐Ÿ‘

And Anmol telling to Ragini that he felt that he have some place in her life๐Ÿ˜ƒ and how he loved his name for the first time as she called out his name.โ˜บ๏ธ

The satisfaction on Anmol's face when she closed the Ranvir photo was so touching.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

not only anmol's face yaar. all angini fans face... you can see the satisfaction... and when she closed the door wher Ranvir photo was... so true it was a touching moment...and a
very happy moment... and that moment was the green light... n angini... relationship...
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely scenes zeena but how can we forget the rain scene even if it was a dream only and how are u
tvmylove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anmol2

lovely scenes zeena but how can we forget the rain scene even if it was a dream only and how are u

Yaar it was a gift to angini fans who was wating for 3 1/2 months... It was our dreams come true.. But at last that part was a dream
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Angini moments
All are beautiful ones !!

Mine
1. The cottage scene .. Its just WOW I mean the way they whole scene was created was the point where Ragini  and Anmol's relationship was tested in terms of hoe they respect each other.
His sincerity and respect for her since even though they lived under the same roof they never lived as husband and wife

Her trust in him was very well shown..
ANd he made sure she is comfortable and lying in teh bed..

2. The necklace scene, My my when ever  see it The grace Ragini has in it and Anmol the way he tells her thrugh his eyes see I told you somethings you should leave it to others
and teh quick tease later abt the hankerchief aww he was blushing soo sweetly !

3. WHen Anmol says 'I Love you !' openly to Ragini the voice the way he says it and the depth I had tears in my eyes

4. The rain dance so beautiful Anmol's dream was very nicely captured..
He poured his heart out and Ragini too was enjoying with him

I will add more as I am doing limited typing !