Funny take on Gurmeet's weddin,plz take it lightly

Posted: 13 years ago

Few hilarious takes on Gurmeet,Debina and Drashti:

Examples for you and yes do read the actual reason behind it..

1) Yesssssssss fans..please make sure you dont end up hurting Guru and his love,dont pass personal remarks please,it is a kind request..

"Please save yourself from another article of Gurmeet"

2) We as fans have no right to say anything about personal life of stars and we shud not say it..

But I can atleast say" God's computer was stuck with a virus between 22nd February 1984 and 10th Jan 1985"

3) Yes she was alone becoz Guru was busy " proving" his love for Debina...

4) Guru's lucky letter is "D"

But the one which ends with "I" is even more luckier for him,I think if David Dhawan thinks of remake of Saajan chale Sasuraal then the cast shud be Guru,Debina and Drashti

5) Real life is different from reel life..I agree...

But,I fail to figure out what is reel and what is real when I see them..
Edited by Vikrant_Khatri - 13 years ago

Yesssssssss fans..please make sure you dont end up hurting Guru and his love,dont pass personal remarks please,it is a kind request..

We as fans have no right to say anything about personal life of stars and we shud not say it..

But I can atleast say" God's computer was stuck with a virus between 22nd February 1984 and 10th Jan 1985"

Yes she was alone becoz Guru was busy " proving" his love for Debina...

Guru's lucky letter is "D"

But the one which ends with "I" is even more luckier for him

I think if David Dhawan thinks of remake of Saajan chale Sasuraal then the cast shud be Drashti Guru,Debina.
Real life is different from reel life..I agree...

yess please those who feel the title is misleading and other stuff..

This platform is only for you to take out all your feelings but in a positive and in a more hilarious manner,becoz the private life of stars is discussed for no reason in a very serious manner...

May be a lighter take will calm things down and later no one wud bother and spotlight is shifted to series geet rather than DD,GC and Debina
Fans and Friends,I love Drashti and gurmeet so much that I really feel bad when fans take their personal matters seriously and then target them..

Trust me on this,it is human nature and something very ture,if u take out your feelings in hilarious manner after few days you will bother least..

My only purpose is to calm things down and follow natural human behaviour...

So that gurmeet and drashti dont feel awkward and their friendship reaches heights where comfort is at its best and their chemistry gains...and flourishes..

so keep writing but..in a lighter way please and no personal remarks against anyone and shud be strictly followed...
Try it and if u cant think anything else then think of a movie and then comment..atleast it might give an idea to others and may be one day..just becoz of the idea we might see guru and drashti seen in a particular remake of a movie
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

Few hilarious takes on Gurmeet,Debina and Drashti:

Examples for you and yes do read the actual reason behind it..

1) Yesssssssss fans..please make sure you dont end up hurting Guru and his love,dont pass personal remarks please,it is a kind request..

2) We as fans have no right to say anything about personal life of stars and we shud not say it..

3) Yes she was alone becoz Guru was busy " proving" his love for Debina...

4) Guru's lucky letter is "D"

But the one which ends with "I" is even more luckier for him,I think if David Dhawan thinks of remake of Saajan chale Sasuraal then the cast shud be Guru,Debina and Drashti

5) Real life is different from reel life..I agree...

Well this topic is for fun and no serious comments...

May be it is time to accept and take things lightly...they are concious and dont want any rumour to affect their personal lives..

So if possible write ur comments in a more lighter manner for many others to smile and calm down...

We shud respect their personal priorities yaar

As fans we have no right to talk about personal lives of stars,but such is the entertainment industry that fans do end up writing and hurting their beloved stars.

I am starting this thread so that fans can write their views in an hilarious manner and forget and keep themselves away from writing about Guru and Debina in a serious manner which hurts..

Going by how humans behave,one hilarious take over something not liked makes many feel satisfied and then they stop thinking about that particular topic and think they have done a great job..

Write  one hilarious line and your take over what you feel about Drashti and Gurmeet and Debina and Gurmeet..

Please read and write and understand that now it is high time we think of the series Geet more than the personal lives of actors.

So I begin this take with few examples from my side..