Young Actors with older actresses..Yah or Nah? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Hmm Shahid and Vidya were BAAAD! He looked better with Rani. And he and Kareena are of the same age, right, barring a few months? But they look OKAY together.

I feel SK looks best with PC, then Amrita!

And yeah young actors with older actresses...I enjoyed the Vivaan-PC chem in 7KM...so I say, it depends! 😃

I dunno..call it double standards or whatever, but older girl and younger guy just has never worked for me..especially if they're supposedly playing the same age you know? Like Shahid-Rani (Shani..that has got to be the worst name ever for an on-screen couple!), Shahid-Vidya..etc..But like smartie said, if in the movie it's established that the girl is older, then I'm definitely more open to it..

I'm not extremely fond of these daddy-daughter jodis either though..I honestly do believe that Aamir-Sallu-SRK-Akki looked way better with all the 90's actresses than they ever did with the current ones.
If they look good such as Ranbir and Koko its fine but Shahid and Vidya👎🏼
If they look nice together and the role suits them,and they have good chemistry,then why not!

Ranbir-Koko were amazing together in WUS!
If the actors can be so older than the actresses why not the actresses can't be older? I really won't mind with that untill they doesn't make a horrible couple that's it. 

Don't know about another people but I liked Shahid-Vidya and Shahid-Kareena together on-screen. They made a nice pair in KK and JWM.