Young Actors with older actresses..Yah or Nah? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
bebo is born in 1980
coz she is 6-7 younger then lolo..
karishma kapoor is born in 1974

older woman wid younger men never really worked for me, e.g, shahid-rani, shahid-vidya.
like koolchick said, if they look good then why not..
but most of them don't look good, like shahid-vidya....

@Bebo: Wasn't there a similar topic recently? I think we discussed something similar about actors and their age.

I don't care about the age. If an older male/female actor and young female/male actor make a good pair then why not? Lead pair should suit each other. They shouldn't look like father-daughter or mother-son.

y not? provided they look convincing for the role...Shahid-Rani were a total mismatch...
shahid is a mismatch with everyone onscreen he looks younger than all BW girls except amrita rao and gen. I dont mind a mature love story with young actor and older actresses if they play their age. If old men rajni, shahrukh, salman, amir, anil can romance girls half their ages then why not the girls in the case of shahid and vidya and shahid and rani he didnt play a younger character in those films rani and vidya tried to hard to look younger donning trendy outfits if they play their age in a mature love story thatd be good
Edited by princezz787 - 13 years ago
So my dislike for the daddy-daughter jodis is that obvious Lensa? ðŸ˜† 

See, I dont care who is older than whom; I just hate it when actors dont play their age. I mean if they can pull it off, then why not but 40 yr old men playing 20 yr olds makes me wanna stab myself. And then seeing them with 20 yr old women makes me wanna shoot myself. Repeatedly. 

And the moment an older actress come with a younger guy (even if he's like 2-3 yrs younger), then noooooo, it's like the biggest sin on earth. I mean, why can't people make a conscious effort to open their minds to new ideas and perspectives? 

I heartily support younger guys coming with older actresses, and I dont care if she looks older to him. As long as people are playing characters who are close their ages, I don't give a rat's ass if a guy is older or younger to the woman. 
Yes it's very obvious eraser! From your comments on other topics...you were very passionate about how you reacted to daddy-daughter jodis lol. I was like dam eraser really hates this lol. While for me, I didn't really care...but now that I think of it...it's kind of ewwww 😆
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by princezz787

shahid is a mismatch with everyone onscreen he looks younger than all BW girls except amrita rao.

I agree.

I still doubt the astuteness of the director who paired Vidya with Shahid.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

@Bebo: Wasn't there a similar topic recently? I think we discussed something similar about actors and their age.

I don't care about the age. If an older male/female actor and young female/male actor make a good pair then why not? Lead pair should suit each other. They shouldn't look like father-daughter or mother-son.

Really? Oh my did I start a topic we already discussed! I don't really remember it...but we did discuss something along the line of old actors with young actress...but my topic is the opposite! 😳
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago