[/|~BHPH Farewell-Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna~|\] - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

BHPH DT Team
(members:
Prateeksh , xtaurus429x , akhl , -Nadii- , -Nipun97-)

I want to take a moment to thank everyone in the BHPH DT Team for being with us all along and helping us out all throughout๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
Peeps, it is time for you thank the DT Team also. Here, write down what the team has done best and what they could have improved on.

Jot down your wishes for everyone related to this show. All the cast and crew.  
    Ankita, Barun the tellywood had not seen such a romantic pair with such an online  chemistry before.. absolutely a treat to watch you both..All others Renuka Israni,Vivek Mushran,. Risabh sukla, Sai deodar, Mona, Himani shivpuri and all others I wish you all the very best and success in all your future endevours..may GOD bless AB and all othersClap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ
Also, I am sure lots of us have a lot to say to each other. This is the time to freely express your thoughts on all members. 
                   Divided we are by Gender and Age;Continents  and Seas
                    United we are by BHPH and this Forum
                     Wishing to reamin ever so like this
                     Forging new bonds and strengthing our friendships

Then surely write about the friends you made here, your rapport with them, who will you miss the most, and anything you want to say them individually.
      All members are wonderful in their own sweet way; each support and stand by others; none can be singled out and each can be singularly praised about..Thats what this forum and the friendship is about.. what will be missed most is the  show itself and AB; Dunno my life is changed so much these past 9 months; so I will not say Goodbye but Aurevoir; till we meet again; this is only a temporary separation๐Ÿ˜ญEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. And, please share your future plans here with us:    Will continue to keep alive this forum as much as possible ; then follow  Barun and Ankita wherever they act...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Career?  Maybe Quit  my  Job๐Ÿ˜•
       Personal? nothing specific
        Other shows you'll be watching?--Follow Barun in Dulhan
        Where can you be found? Any other forums? Dulhan forum and here always

Accomplishments/regrets? Accomplished in getting lots of new friends; knowing lots of people and be appreciated by many;; Thank you for all that dear friends and members of this wonderful forum;Clap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—โญ๏ธ
      • regrets none major; if at all, then, regret the show was axed so unceremoniously leaving a very bad taste๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
      Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

FORUM BUZZ

Discuss your association with BHPH

Ugh well i started watching it months after it started, so i havent had that long of a run, but i definitely fell in love with this couple and esp shravan baby ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What made you all start watching the show?

Ugh, well, after some things happened, i decided to completely avoid one channel [thats really not working out btw] and then fary was going on about this show in an fc or cc or something or another, so i was like i shud ck it out, and i did. and the first scene i watched, was the honey moon one where they wake up and have that awkward "oshitwhatthehelljusthappened" moment ๐Ÿ˜† i was hooked, i thought they were daring lmao; n then there was barun, who i had a double take n i was all OMFGITSRAJ! and HES HOTTER NOW! so i went back, read up, and although i didnt watch every single scene, i watched the whole show from the beginning, and it was awesome!

What made you all join BHPH forum?

well, once you start to love a show, u gotta have someone to gush over it with na๐Ÿ˜ณ but im bad at this too๐Ÿ˜†

What was your first post in this forum? What was it about?

um... i actually dont know... lemme look it up, ok, yea it was a hello post๐Ÿ˜† i dont think we had a members intro then yet [OMFG i was almost a pioneer!]

What did you like the most in this forum?

i liked how calm we were, well not calm, just nice...
      i mean from the storm id come out of, bhph was just so NICE

Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most?

ugh...again, im bad at sticking around long enough ๐Ÿ˜† but i guess this is where i wud thank fary for turning me onto this show๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What is one thing you LOVE about this forum?

NICENESS!

What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?
       Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?
      If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,. What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?

^^ cant comment, was barely around!^^

โญ๏ธ  Discuss your association with BHPH

The fact Barun played the main lead lol n on a serious note the concept of arrange marriages which before this serial i never seem to understand ...

What made you all start watching the show?

well one day i was switching channels in turbo speed lol n i saw Barun (who i had previously seen in shradda) n just stopped it there it was the scene where he meets sachi thinking its tara at sachis house. so from there i just started watchin it as well as watchin the previous episodes.  
      What made you all join BHPH forum?

well i was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy about bhph n just love the forum so proberly it was  my craziness for bhph that made join the bhph forum as well as the india forums to be honest 

What was your first post in this forum? What was it about?

i think it was something about me saying im new here lol 

What did you like the most in this forum?

Its such a friendly place,also theres hardly any bashing and it doesnt have an "official rules post" which just irritates me like sum forums do have ๐Ÿคข 
      Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most?

EVERYONE SERIOUSLY !!!!

What is one thing you LOVE about this forum? 

one thing i love about this forum is that it consists of different people in terms of places, religon etc n every1 comes togther for bhph lol n its a friendly place ๐Ÿ˜‰
      What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?

when sumtimes it gets invaded by ppl from other forums making negative comments 

SHOW GOSSIP

1. According to you, what makes it different?  
      the concept, sachi n shraven as a couple,  it hasnt got vamps like sum of the other serials hav n its not a typical saas bahu show ... 
      1. What do you feel for the show as a whole? COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT  FOR ME !!!
      Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life? 
      hmm kind off coz ive seen a lot of ppl get married (arrange marriages) but i never seem to understand why would anyone get maried to sumone just by meeting them. Thats about it really 

SHOW GOSSIP
      (reminder: Just quote this post and share๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Favorites:

1. Scenes & why? Gazebo scene definately coz its just beatiful i remeber when i saw the promo i just couldnt wait till monday lol๐Ÿ˜† also the mandir scene coz its just sweeet ๐Ÿ˜‰, also when shraven goes jail and rings sachi who is so confused.com at the time ๐Ÿ˜† and overall the honeymoon track with a doubt๐Ÿ˜‰
      2. Dialogues & why? i think it was sumfin like this "dammit im ur husbannd" when shraven gets jealous off sachi n pappu also i just love all of shravens dialogues generally ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
      3. Savan moments & why? gazebo scene, coz shravens loooooks reallly hot n fit lol  ๐Ÿ˜† also when shraven feels sad about kidanpping scahi by looking at her n all ๐Ÿ˜ณ ....
      4. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc.
      5. ONE member of Jaiswal family? Nidihi 
      6. ONE member of Sharma family? dadi lol 
      7. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why? the scene where sachi is on the phone with shraven when hes in jail ...  
      8. ONE song sequence & why? gazebo scene kuch kuch hota hai coz its realllly good n i can watch it over n over again ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ  

Tracks:
      1. Favorite & why?honeyomoon track coz shraven for once is jealous of pappu n sachi, i think the contract track was good coz it kept me intrested in the show 
      2. Not-so-favorite & why? definatly the sayagraha track ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข coz I just found boring n unnecessary๐Ÿ˜ณ 
      3. Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued loads virens n rashi weddin as well as bunty n shrayas wedding, shraven teaching sachii how to drive. 
      4. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown. well hmmm i wanted them to show sachi actually pregnant n shraven showering allll the love n attention to her in that way u no wat i meen lol๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Cameos:
      (Kashmera, Gaurav, Karan, Priyal, Shaleen, Madhura etc.)

1. One favorite & why?kashmera coz she was showed acutally playing herself 
      2. One disliked & why? karan n shaleen coz it was just unnecessary 
      3. Which ones we didn't need? karan 
      4. Who was most helpful in every way?Kashmera in terms of helping sachi 
      5. Who should've had a longer duration role?non lol

Bonds:
      Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show.
      1. Dadi-Shravan love the bond ๐Ÿ˜‰coz he could always go n talked to her 
      2. Mama-Sanchi i
      3. Mami-Nani i think it was steady 
      4. Nidhi-Sanchi sweeett ๐Ÿ˜†
      5. Nidhi-Shravans bond loved it coz he was always on the safe side whenever nidhi stepped in lol 
      6. Dadi-Pratap 
      7. Shreya-Shravan 
      8. Madhura-Nidhi-Dadi
      9. Nita-Nidhi-Sanchi
      10. Shravan-Saurabh-Rajat 
      11. Pratap-Shravan= fire & water ๐Ÿ˜†
      12. Shravan-Inder hmm i think shraven n inders relationship in the show was a rocky one coz weneva i saw them mama was always runnin afta shraven 
      13. Tara-Sanchi i think it was more of a GRRRRRR bond frm both sides lol

Edited by sash10 - 13 years ago