Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sunaina: Sure! This doesn't have a deadline. This will be open for a long time😳

reserved

Edited by SaraPari - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserved Discuss your association with BHPH
What made you all start watching the show?  I usedto watch Indian Idol, so saw watching this show(it was aired just before II)and saw it was a unique and diff concept, But mandhir scene got be hooked completelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

What made you all join BHPH forum?  I was posted in Japan for 6 months;To continue watching this show zeroed in on IF; from being a silent observer beacme an active one since DEC 3rdπŸ˜ƒ

What was your first post in this forum? What was it about?  I think I posted Kahan gaye yeh log; wondering about the absence of Nidhi, Savrav, Naana naanu etc😊
What did you like the most in this forum? The whole atmosphere of a friendly, witty and enjoyable nature of all members in this forum is its USPβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most?  It was Atikna(ankita) and desilover guy(lucky) who welcomed me first; both still encourage meπŸ‘πŸΌ

What is one thing you LOVE about this forum? As said the members, their characteristic nature, the wittisisms, their craziness to BHPH, their friendly and warmth nature all are to be thoroughly enjoyed and cherishedπŸ‘πŸ€—
What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?  the unnessary tensions some members posts created midway, made me wonder whether i Made the rt decision to join hereπŸ˜‰

Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team? Wonderful, hardworking and helping and trying to keep us in check and generally maintain peace in this forumπŸ‘

If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,. What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?theres nothing to hate about this forum,, this forum has been and still will be maintained superbly well by this extremely wonderful development team⭐️
Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reserved,...

Just one line of song as of now.... Yaad teri aayegi ..... mujhe bada satayegi....😭
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Discuss your association with BHPH
This is the first Hindi serial that I have watched from start to finish. 
 What made you all start watching the show?
I saw the 25lac promo and was curious.  I watched up until the kidnapping and then went on vacation.  I came to the forum to read the updates and then watched the episodes from the beginning.  You could say I was hooked.  I loved the absolute lack rhona dona and villains/vamps.  It was a lighthearted story about a husband and wife and their way through life and love.
 What made you all join BHPH forum?
I had joined the forum many years ago so I could keep my saas up to date with one of her serials when she was visiting me.  I never participated in anything.  I was a silent reader here on BHPH until Shravan had his "A-HA" moment during Diwali.
 What was your first post in this forum? What was it about?
I think it was in response to people complaining about how Shravan came to his realization that he loved Saachi.  I had no problem with him - not surpisingly. πŸ˜‰
 What did you like the most in this forum?
I have never been part of any other forum but lately have roamed around other ones.  This forum has real air of camaraderie that other forums don't share. 
 Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most?
I think it was Jhan and Su.
 What is one thing you LOVE about this forum?
 This forum has loads of actual smart discussion and everyone's points of views are encouraged and no one is insulted.  There is also loads of talent here as evidenced by the vm's, siggies and fan fics.
 What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?
I hated people who came to this forum only to ruffle feathers.  Really - find a better use of your time or see someone for your passive/aggressive behavior.
 Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?
I think they are pretty awesome.
If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,. What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?
I don't think there is anything I hate.  I disliked, as I said, people who came to cause fights and the others who came to pass judgement.
Edited by momma1128 - 13 years ago
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i started watchin bhph from d mandir scene from then on it has been like a routine !!
i even joined d forum coz of bhph

the mandir scene !!!! i jus fell in love wid d way barun and ankita acted tat scene !!
bhph !! i joined i-f so tat i could catch up wid d ones i missed ... for long i had not registered but had been visiting the forum
my first post was in a poll askin d age of d ppl @ the forum πŸ˜†
the ppl !!! all of them are so fun luvin !!😊
atikna was my immediate friend along wid desi_lover_guy . all d members are so encouragin !!
as i said i love d members !! all of us are like a family ,teasin ,laughin ,playin etc etc .

What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum
arguments on silly things and members bashing the charcters n actors
 Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?wonderful !!
they r so organised !! love d updates n d way d manage d crazy bunch of us !!πŸ˜†

SHOW GOSSIP
(reminder: Just quote this post and share😳)

Discussion about BHPH

1. According to you, what makes it different? the concept , the comic element and above all the actors and their ROCKING chemistry !!
  2. What do you feel for the show as a whole?dis show always made my day !! wenever i was dull or sad it was bhph tat made me smile !! i'll always love bhph !!😊
  3. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life?nope !!πŸ˜†

Favorites:

1. Scenes & why?mandir scene and honeymoon drunk scene coz they defined d actual word "chemistry"
  2. Dialogues & why?all shravan one liners !!πŸ˜†
  3. Savan moments & why?confession,drunk ones for d passion dey had and d office nok jhoks coz dey wer very sweet 😊
  4. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc.πŸ˜†bunny ji and rabbit ji
  5. ONE member of Jaiswal family?dadi
  6. ONE member of Sharma family?shreya
  7. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why?gazebo scene coz it was sooooo dreamy !!
  8. ONE song sequence & why?gazebo one (jaane wafa se ) !! jus loved it !!

Tracks:
  1. Favorite & why?confession , honeymoon for their beatiful scenes !!!
  2. Not-so-favorite & why?d gay n kid track for bein soo nonsensical !!
  3. Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued tara's role had a very ubrupt ending ... i wanted d honeymoon squence a bit more longer 😳
  4. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown. savaan's c-night !!! was waiting for it but ..... 😭

Cameos:
(Kashmera, Gaurav, Karan, Priyal, Shaleen, Madhura etc.)

1. One favorite & why?kashmera coz she brot them  close πŸ˜‰
  2. One disliked & why?madhura coz bcoz of her  saachi has dis amnesia thin
  3. Which ones we didn't need?priyal ,madhura and shaleen
  4. Who was most helpful in every way?kashmera
  5. Who should've had a longer duration role?kashmera

Bonds:
Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show.
  1. Dadi-Shravan :o love this bittu and his dadi bond !! πŸ˜ƒ
  2. Mama-Sanchi: this one is jus alrite !😳
  3. Mami-Nani: gosh !! no offense but i hated this one !! both of them were good in makin rumors !!😑
  4. Nidhi-Sanchi oo dis one was verrrrrrrry sweet n more of a sis-sis relationship !!
  5. Nidhi-Shravan awe !! dis bond was very sweet !! i loved d way nidhi used 2 always cover up for him !!
  6. Dadi-Pratap: a nice fun -serious  type bond which brightened up towrds d end
  7. Shreya-Shravan nice jiju --saali bond !! loved d way both helped each oder (shravan wid her groom prob n shreya wid d hunger strike prob )
  8. Madhura-Nidhi-Dadi ah!! d jaiswal ladies !! togeder dey r so much fun !! espicially d dinner date sequence !! loved it n dem !!πŸ˜‰
  9. Nita-Nidhi-Sanchi dis grew stronger during d divorce time i guess !😊
  10. Shravan-Saurabh-Rajat i havnt seen all of dem 2geder !!
  11. Pratap-Shravan a very very very beautiful one !! loved d way pratap consoled shravan in d hospi !!
  12. Shravan-Inder oh !! i dunno abt this !! but i always hated mama for insulting shravan !!😑
  13. Tara-Sanchi ooooooops !! i din like dis bond one bit !! it was horrible !! i hated d way sachi was humiliated by tara almost all d time !!😑

1. Jot down your wishes for everyone related to this show. All the cast and crew: i jus wanna wish everybody all d best !! wanna thank dem for entertaining us so much n we will surely miss AB and SAAVAN's rocking chemistry 😭
  • Also, I am sure lots of us have a lot to say to each other. This is the time to freely express your thoughts on all members. o no !! i dunno wer 2 start i wanna thank all d members for helpin me n bein such gr8 frens 2 me !ur fanfics ,siggies,poems ,avis ,shayaris,vms have always made my day !!
  1. Then surely write about the friends you made here, your rapport with them, who will you miss the most, and anything you want to say them individually.i will miss every1 in dis forum !!d fun we had !atikna ,desi_lover_guy,sangeeta,shobra,desigirl,priya(nycsweety),sash10,ash91,kumar
  2. ,maris,Ramy25,sunaina,desigirl,Shipra,shilparoxx,Anchal!!! n every one else i will miss all of ull like hell !!
  3. And, please share your future plans here with us:
  • Career?hey yaar !! im only 14 ....long way 2 go !!πŸ˜‰
  • Personal?i dunno!!πŸ˜†
  • Other shows you'll be watching?pkyek and kmh
  • Where can you be found? Any other forums?same as d serials mentioned
  • Accomplishments/regrets?many accomplishments n i don regret anthing 😊

farewell games!

We'll play two games!

ONE: Match the following!
I have listed some titles and you have to match it to the member it suits best. Not all members names will be used. I have provided extra just to confuse youπŸ˜†. Give it your best.

(Members Names: anasuya43, maris08, xxSheilaxx, SaraPari, sunaina02, desi_lover_guy, Lord_Aragon, ZZkumarZZ, Jignsh65, momma1128, ktms, jassie_17, izanami, sangeeta9, atikna, jahnvi.angel10, Sandhya.21, theflyingdonkey, Davi)

Titles
Romance queen sunaina02
Fight king desi_lover_guy
Dil toh baccha hai anasuya43
Guiding light atikna
Creative collage creator zzkumarzz
Ms. Poetry Production maris08
Creative designer izanami,Sarapari
SaaVan's doctor sangeeeta9
Innovative VM/pic maker xxSheilaxx
Mr. Gayab Jignesh65
Ms. SaaVan Deewani ktms
Mr. Deep thinker lord_argon
Talented writer/designer theflyingdonkey
Best one-shot FF Writer
jassie_17

TWO: Unscramble the names!
It's pretty clear, right?
 All you have to do is unscramble the usernames below
and tell us what the correct one is.

xsxaihxexl xxsheilaxx
mtsk ktms
5m2ary ramy25
avid davi
yeknoehedylfgdoi theflyingdonkey
5laa1hacn aanchal15
irsaarap sarapari
klah akhl
m4ei9mah mahiem94
has1s0 sash10
27uirn3 niru273
enuka keaun
anfiofn infofan
alere1dn0idl0 cinderella100

this one is for jahnvi and d dev team for making this forum a rocking place !!

Edited by niru273 - 13 years ago
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

FORUM BUZZ

ive joined this forum on dec but i started watchin bhph 4m sept. i now dat its pretty late, but i feel happy dat i became a part of such a beautiful serial lyk bhph. afterall i didnt feel lyk itsa serial.πŸ˜†
accordin to me the first episode i saw in bhph was shravan,sanchi,tara, on the dance club,saavan dancin on the song khuda jaane. by seeing dat episode i thought of watchin it but i never knew the tym. finally i started watchin it on sept. nw im a big fan of bhph and barunπŸ˜‰.
i decided to join dis forum when i got to know dat dis forum posts written update on the same day of an episode. i really got busy wit my studies and was not able to watch the videozz cz of lack of tym.derefore i join the forum 4 readin the update and felt dat dis forum was nice thereby a became a active member of dis forum.(i think so)πŸ˜ƒ 
well my first post was sanchi  shravan lost in inbdj. i got a lot of criticising comments 4 it. the topic was abt saavan's performance in inbdj and dey losin the award. i posted the topics in capital letters juz to inform the shockin news. den everyone was lyk i shuld not post topics in capital letterzz as it is considered shouting etc etc......... at first i felt sad cz my topic was not a success dereafter i thought dat they might be rite, noo de r right. i didnt know dat postin topic in cl was shouting, nw i understood everythin . thanks to ppl who wrote the comments.
the vm's , ff created by the members. its really nice and everyone in dis forum r creative and innovative except 4 me.πŸ˜‰
well i posted a topic called im new to dis forum, den spicy_tikka (nishA), accepted to be my friend.but the most encouragin friend in dis forum is definetly priya94.she's my best friend in dis forum.
its obiviously the vm's created by everyone specially shiela . she creates good vm's.
der's nothin i dislyk in dis forum. everyone r nice and friendly. sometimes some ppl post bad comments abt bhph(no offence) . dat makes me angry and mad.
 Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?
dey r nice, cool, everyone r hard-workin and dey give directions and rules abt dis forum dat helps us a lot.

If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,. What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?
i dont have any complain but i have a question to the dev team nadii. she posted a topic called qusetions 4 ankita where we all wrote r questions. she told dat she'll forward it to ankita, but the reply to dat post was not forthcomin. nadii , where is it? its my one and only question. i hope i'll get  a reply.

shobrakapooor thumbnail
SHOW GOSSIP
(reminder: Just quote this post and share😳)

Discussion about BHPH

According to you, what makes it different?   its definetly the jodi of ankita and barun.their actin is nice.its story is diff frm other story and is not a typical luv stury. What do you feel for the show as a whole?  its nice diff, cool and barun is juz awesome and cool.
  1. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life?  no way. cz the fiest thing is dat im juz 15yr old, if it anythin lyk dis happens also i wont be able to marry cz 15 is not an apt age 4 marriage.if this happens to me i'll be the happiest person cz marryin a funny guy lyk shravan is not an easy job.πŸ˜‰

Favorites:

Scenes & why? definetly the diwali episode where shravan said i luv u to pappu.it was the funniest part i saw and shravan tratin pappu as his wife was the best part of it. shravan's and pappu's expressions and actin is juz splendid. Dialogues & why? shravan's dialogue: icecream u scream in ur dreams. its a funny and a diff dialogue. the first part 'icream u scream' gives us expectation dat we'll get an icecream but thereafter the next part, 'in ur dreamzz' will make our hopes shattered cz probably the ice cream shop will be closed. Savan moments & why? they both dancin on the song nakhra frm the movie band baaje ke baarat. they both dance nicely and dance steps r juz awesme. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc. bunty and viren cz they r d stupidest and funniest and an idiotic friend shravan can have. ONE member of Jaiswal family? dadi she is diff 4m all the dadi's in the world ONE member of Sanchi's family? shreya cz she is a gud sis sanchi can have. she supports shravan and sanchi a lot. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why?honeymoon episodes cz they r interstin funny and cool.
  1. ONE song sequence & why? zara zara touch me cz dats my favourite song

Tracks:
    Favorite & why? saavan best friend track cz in dat scene sanchi buys dress for shravan to attend shrata date. she helps him in wateva ways she can. Not-so-favorite & why? the hospital scene cz its long and saddening Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued shreya aur bunty ka luv sequence and their marriage.
  1. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown. i dunno know abt dat.

[/QUOTE]
shobrakapooor thumbnail
GOSSIP CONTD.
(reminder: Just quote this post and share)

Cameos:
(Kashmera, Gaurav, Karan, Priyal, Shaleen, Madhura etc.)

One favorite & why?  Kashmeera, cz she tried a lot to help sanchi gaining shravan by her 5 formulas. One disliked & why? Madhura , she is the cause for everythin even for sanchi's memory loss Which ones we didn't need? Shaleen Who was most helpful in every way? Kash
  1. Who should've had a longer duration role? Karan wahi

Bonds:
Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show.
    Dadi-Shravan Mama-Sanchi Mami-Nani Nidhi-Sanchi Nidhi-Shravan Dadi-Pratap Shreya-Shravan Madhura-Nidhi-Dadi Nita-Nidhi-Sanchi Shravan-Saurabh-Rajat Pratap-Shravan Shravan-Inder
  1. Tara-Sanchi

[/QUOTE]
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I had watched the promos of this show before it began but wasnt much interested in watching the show...But then i heard from my cousin about how different this show was from the cult..And so i started watching it with her..And sure do,i stayed glued to it ever since..it was a refreshing change from the typical daily soaps,no rona dhona and unique in its own way..😊😊
I was an IF member already when i started watching the show..so naturally after watching a couple of epis, i visited this forum to catch up with the story earlier..😊
It was something about shravan-tara's date getting ruined...i was all excited after watching the precap where SaaVan's vada pav sequence was shown and posted my first comment here after being a silent reader for months..i guess the post read something like "asli date toh ab hogi"..πŸ˜›
The atmosphere over here is friendly and welcoming..Any newbie would readily find at home here..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

As far as i remember,Shipra and Shagun were the people with whom i had interacted first over here..All the members here have been friendly and encouraging to me..πŸ€—
As i mentioned above, a newbie would immediately connect with the members here..And also there's so much of positivity and warmth among the members here...Be it through the witty posts or the posts which spoke aloud about the craziness about this show everything here is welcoming and the time i had here would be cherishedπŸ€—
Nothing as such..But a couple of months of back,there was a lot of bashing and tensions brewing between the members here..But now all is wellπŸ˜ƒ

According to you, what makes it different?

Its storyline, the way it was handled (initially)...it was a refreshing change from the typical saas-bahu soaps..it was a light hearted rom-com which turned me on..

What do you feel for the show as a whole?
It was a great show and it had become a part of my routine..my day would be incomplete without my daily dosage of this show..but since past few months, the story went downhill but still it had been a pleasure watching AB's performances,their wonderful jodi, the chemistry between the two..i strongly feel that the show deserved a far better treatment to it both from the channel and the makers..
Edited by ash91 - 13 years ago