[/|~BHPH Farewell-Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna~|\]

Posted: 13 years ago

🤗Hello BHPHians! 🤗
We all have shared a lot about BHPH in this forum.
We have laughed, cried, loved, disliked, criticized, and praised each aspect of this show and everyone related to it. Needless to say, this is ONE show that had a zara hatke story and concept.
Although I know the news of the show ending on Feb 25th came as a shock to every one of us here leaving us all numb and speechless, we should be glad that it was a part of our lives for 9 months.
As Sara mentioned in the banner above
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

It has been confirmed by the DTs that this forum will be archived after the 25th. Before we that takes place, we definitely have some unfinished business.

And that is sharing your thoughts and discussing about every little thing about this show. Now is the time to express your views on anything and everything you want. It is the time to open up and say whatever comes to your mind. Today, you do not have to think and analyze before you start writing. Just let your fingers dance to the tunes of the feelings in your heart.

So what are we waiting for? Let's begin.
**light bulb going on**
oh wait, let me quickly explain what's going on here.
Below you'll see 4 posts with lots of discussion topics.
All you have to do is quote each one separately
and start writing your thoughts and everything.
Pretty easy, huh?

Also, there are only two rules:
1. NO bashing. NO spamming. NO fighting. NO offense posts.
2. NO tears 😭

Also, this thread doesn't have a deadline. You're welcome to join in and share whenever you want😳!!!

We'll begin with

FORUM BUZZ

Discuss your association with BHPH
What made you all start watching the show?
What made you all join BHPH forum?
What was your first post in this forum? What was it about?
What did you like the most in this forum?
Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most?
What is one thing you LOVE about this forum?
What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?
 Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?
If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,. What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum?

Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago
SHOW GOSSIP
(reminder: Just quote this post and share😳)

Discussion about BHPH

1. According to you, what makes it different?
  2. What do you feel for the show as a whole?
  3. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life?

Favorites:

1. Scenes & why?
  2. Dialogues & why?
  3. Savan moments & why?
  4. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc.
  5. ONE member of Jaiswal family?
  6. ONE member of Sharma family?
  7. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why?
  8. ONE song sequence & why?

Tracks:
  1. Favorite & why?
  2. Not-so-favorite & why?
  3. Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued
  4. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown.

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
GOSSIP CONTD.
(reminder: Just quote this post and share)

Cameos:
(Kashmera, Gaurav, Karan, Priyal, Shaleen, Madhura etc.)

1. One favorite & why?
  2. One disliked & why?
  3. Which ones we didn't need?
  4. Who was most helpful in every way?
  5. Who should've had a longer duration role?

Bonds:
Share your thoughts on each bond listed below. You can talk about that how the bond began and how it has become stronger over the course of this show.
  1. Dadi-Shravan
  2. Mama-Sanchi
  3. Mami-Nani
  4. Nidhi-Sanchi
  5. Nidhi-Shravan
  6. Dadi-Pratap
  7. Shreya-Shravan
  8. Madhura-Nidhi-Dadi
  9. Nita-Nidhi-Sanchi
  10. Shravan-Saurabh-Rajat
  11. Pratap-Shravan
  12. Shravan-Inder
  13. Tara-Sanchi

BHPH DT Team
(members:
Prateeksh , xtaurus429x , akhl , -Nadii- , -Nipun97-)

I want to take a moment to thank everyone in the BHPH DT Team for being with us all along and helping us out all throughout👏👏😳
Peeps, it is time for you thank the DT Team also. Here, write down what the team has done best and what they could have improved on.

1. Jot down your wishes for everyone related to this show. All the cast and crew.
  2. Also, I am sure lots of us have a lot to say to each other. This is the time to freely express your thoughts on all members.
  3. Then surely write about the friends you made here, your rapport with them, who will you miss the most, and anything you want to say them individually.
  4. And, please share your future plans here with us:
  • Career?
  • Personal?
  • Other shows you'll be watching?
  • Where can you be found? Any other forums?
  • Accomplishments/regrets?

🥳🥳🥳🥳

farewell games!

We'll play two games!

ONE: Match the following!
I have listed some titles and you have to match it to the member it suits best. Not all members names will be used. I have provided extra just to confuse you😆. Give it your best.

(Members Names: anasuya43, maris08, xxSheilaxx, SaraPari, sunaina02, desi_lover_guy, Lord_Aragon, ZZkumarZZ, Jignsh65, momma1128, ktms, jassie_17, izanami, sangeeta9, atikna, jahnvi.angel10, Sandhya.21, theflyingdonkey, Davi)

Titles
Romance queen
Fight king
Dil toh baccha hai
Guiding light
Creative collage creator
Ms. Poetry Production
Creative designer
SaaVan's doctor
Innovative VM/pic maker
Mr. Gayab
Ms. SaaVan Deewani
Mr. Deep thinker
Talented writer/designer
Best one-shot FF Writer

TWO: Unscramble the names!
It's pretty clear, right?
 All you have to do is unscramble the usernames below
and tell us what the correct one is.

xsxaihxexl
mtsk
5m2ary
avid
yeknoehedylfgdoi
5laa1hacn
irsaarap
klah
m4ei9mah
has1s0
27uirn3
enuka
anfiofn
alere1dn0idl0

Alright so this is it😆😆. It wasn't too much, was it?
Lets DECORATE this thread with our thoughts, messages, quotes, shayaris, siggys, VMs, etc and anything you else would like.
Like I said, though this forum will be archived, DO NOT
stop visiting and KEEP this forum active as long as possible.

Also, for those who didn't know, now there is a SaaVan forum
where we will continue admiring and swooning over our favorite leads of Indian Television. The link is below so please join if you haven't done so already.
http://saavan.forumotion.in/forum

Credits:
Topics and discussions:
atikna, mirchi_tirchi, jahnvi.angel10

Banner:
SaraPari

Game One Idea:
atikna

Titles for the game:
atikna, jahnvi.angel10

Game Two:
jahnvi.angel10

reserved

•        I'll answer this is in my goodbye post

In my good bye post

Was too free and needed something to divert me from my depressing thoughts

My first post was whose I love you sign did like better shravan's when he made it for tara or Sanchi 's when she called him for saying ilove you at home- I voted for sanchi's

Its such a friendly place, I can forget all my troubles just by being here

Desi_lover _guy was my first friend at this forum. Various people encouraged me , nycsweetie , sunaina kchitra , all of them

Its so happy place mainly because show was comedy half the time but people here have great sense of humour and mostly because we all were united and stuck by each other

- when people from other forum come and disturb the peace of this forum

SHOW GOSSIP

1. According to you, what makes it different?  
SAAVAN –such a great chemistry and beautiful acting and secondly it was different from regular stories –no rona dhona  jaiswal family is just the most positive family I ever saw
  1. What do you feel for the show as a whole?
 I love it no questions and no other show has ever occupied my mind as much as this show and I'll make sure no other show does in future
  1. Is this show, the concept, or any circumstances related to you in personal life? 
 Oh plz if my life had been in any way related to the show I would have not watched it but yes I know one thing I believe in destiny I believe that somethings have been charted by GOD for us and they'll come to pass whether we like it or not or however hard we try to avoid it will always happen –so I think that my seeing this show was fate and making new friends was destiny. I'll continue this friendship is what I want

Edited by atikna - 13 years ago

FORUM BUZZ

This is the only TVserial i have ever watched, attached with, made me join IF, downloaded episodes, made siggies for.. 

The first mandir scene, ankita and barun in that scene made me glued to BHPH.. 

BHPH is the reason i joined IF, the reason is, once i missed watching the show, i was browsing for the episode, saw this forum, i loved this forum, joined IF.. :-) 

I dont remember exactly, i think it is about an episode, discussing about it.. 

I like everything about this forum, the posts, the members, FF's, VM's, everything.. 

Hmmm... My first friends in this forum are gina and jahnvi (i think) 

Our sabzi family :-P :-D 

I don't HATE anything about this forum, i DISLIKE the fights and arguements which happen occasionally 

Your thoughts on BHPH Development Team?
If u have any complain or something u want to share for long time, this is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we(DT) were fair and where we weren't, Just say it all no offense will be taken,.
BHPH DT is probably the best DEV TEAM ever.. I loved the way DT handled the situation when this forum was a war zone. I love the way they always give fair judgement. I dont have any complaints with DT so far 

SHOW GOSSIP

Discussion about BHPH

1. According to you, what makes it different?  It is not a rona-dhona, saas bahu show.. The Rom-Com nature of this show is the best part of this show.. 
  2. What do you feel for the show as a whole? Right now, it is a farewell moment, all i can say is 'fingers crossed for second season' 

Favorites:

1. Scenes & why? All saavan scenes,out of which, i love confession scenes, honeymoon scenes when saavan were drunk.. 
  2. Dialogues & why? Shravan's one-liners.., i need not tell the reason why. 
  3. Side cast- shreya, bunty, viren, saurabh, rajat etc.Bunty, viren. 
  4. ONE member of Jaiswal family? Nidhi 
  5. ONE member of Sharma family? Nanu, Shreya 
  6. ONE episode you can watch over and over again & why? Saavan drunk during honeymoon, gazebo episode, confession episode. 
  7. ONE song sequence & why? Tum jo aaye, gazebo sequence, chand chupa badal mein.. 

Tracks:
  1. Favorite & why? Honeymoon track, because it showed transition of shravan's feelings towards saachi, in a beautiful way
  2. Not-so-favorite & why? Mama search for saavan, neelam track, because that was responsible for axing of the show :'(
  3. Unfinished track you would've liked to see continued bunty-shreya's love track.. 
  4. New addition? track that wasn't shown but you'd liked to have shown Nidhi's pregnancy, godh bharai, delivery 

Cameos:
(Kashmera, Gaurav, Karan, Priyal, Shaleen, Madhura etc.)

1. One favorite & why? Kashmeera, Pappu 
  2. One disliked & why? Ranbeer, Hulchul. 
  3. Which ones we didn't need? Shaleen 
  4. Who was most helpful in every way? Kashmeera 
  5. Who should've had a longer duration role? Kashmeera.. She disappeared just like that. 

🥳🥳🥳🥳

farewell games!

ONE: Match the following!

Titles
Romance queen: sunaina02 
Fight king: desi_lover_guy 
Dil toh baccha hai: izanami 
Guiding light: 
Creative collage creator:  ZZkumarZZ 
Ms. Poetry Production: maris08 
Creative designer: jahnvi.angel10, sarapari 
SaaVan's doctor: sangeeta9 (?) 
Innovative VM/pic maker:  xxShielaxx 
Mr. Gayab: jignsh (?) 
Ms. SaaVan Deewani: momma1128 
Mr. Deep thinker: Lord Aragon 
Talented writer/designer: atikna (?) 
Best one-shot FF Writer: 
jassie 

TWO: Unscramble the names!

xsxaihxexl: xxshielaxx 
mtsk: ktms 
5m2ary: ramy25 
avid: davi 
yeknoehedylfgdoi:  theflyingdonkey 
5laa1hacn: aanchal51 
irsaarap: sarapari 
klah: akhl 
m4ei9mah: mahiem94 
has1s0: sash10 
27uirn3: niru273 
enuka: keaun 
anfiofn: infofan 
alere1dn0idl0: 

Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
Awseme Post Jahn 👏👏  what! you are asking us not to cry  how can we not cry.. i swear to god tears are shedding from eyes. 😭😭 cant help my self.. anyways i will go ahead with the thread ..

Discuss your association with BHPH-To me BHP was a part of life. now its ending and i feel like a part of my life is going away from me .. BHPH was the only serail i watched regularly 
What made you all start watching the show?  the promos were really good. like the pair Savan from the begining i mean when i saw them in the promos i fell in love with them
What made you all join BHPH forum? well i am part of I-F sinse 2007 . when BHPH started i visited this forum then became part of it ❤️hts
What was your first post in this forum? What was it about? i will have to think about it
What did you like the most in this forum? Members 🤗Everyone is so dedicated and helpfull , they keep this forum alive
Who was your immediate first friend? Who encourage you the most? Coincedently, i met everyone at the same time
What is one thing you LOVE about this forum? i LOVE how we all love this show and are united 😳 no figths 😆 like other forums, and i like how there are no rumour spreaders in this forum !! and this forum was a really clean forum. will miss it,,
What is one thing about HATE/DISLIKE about this forum? when people were bashing this show and Savan  😡
Will be editing this post soon
Edited by SaraPari - 13 years ago
Reserved

By the way I hope that we can spend here more time next week  once the show is over .