Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bharkha

challu.... bcoz of u.. humein sorry padne ki aadath ho gaayee hai.. if u dont write. prob solved na..
and haan yar.. me was out of town.. isliye.. hope i m able to see u guys tonite..
even i missed u all...

SORRY ke memsahab... ab agar sorry kaha...

pata nahi mein kya kar baitungi..

aur hum crazies mein no sorry no thanks you.. we are family arewnt we....
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharkha

read re.. jo bhi ho .... kitna bhi positive thought kyu na ho.. u rite sorry at the end na...

aur sach mein.. humein teri sorry padne kii jyaada aadaath ho gayee hain...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

i second varsha πŸ˜†

spee .......apology accepted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well iski jaroorat nahin hain ....but next time no sorry worry ........ 

tu late lateef hain ... kab sudhregi ...... thodi fast ho ja meri maa ... even i am late ... sometimes ...but u r too late yaar ... aaj i want u 2 b in neck to neck with aash πŸ˜†acha aash bahut fast hain ...... par atleast come early cause by the time u come every 1 goes 2 bed ........
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ all...

how abt dev telin the truth to arjun..as v all know arjun ll know the truth...arjun tryin to trace dev.. wants to know abt werabouts abt dev and what is he doing... after nt is in coma.. and mite be arjun ll know the truth through dev...

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

EDITED

Hi Girls

Finally Gurmeet back on the sets & our Maan back to us.
_________

Hope - Trust - Faith - Love

Victory of all of the above that binds them, and epitomizes their relationship from the very root level of its existence.

MAAN has survived the ordeal & has returned victorious back to his Geet.

Geet
has braved all odds, moved out of the norms of hatred & allowed herself to feel & express her gratitude to Dev for helping them out.

The whole moment she shared with Dev shows us the mature Geet who knows this Devil to his core & has no trust in his so called redemption.

How can she! and she doesn't.

She thanks him as Maan's wife & does not voice her hatred or lack of trust in his goodness of the act & to the point asks him to state his condition.

Both Dadi & Adi as does the rest of the world know these two can overcome any hurdle for eachother.
Maan always done same for Geet & now Geet for him.

All the welled up tears, guilt, fear , love all shape up like a live volcano & erupt as soon as she sees Maan hold up his hands for her to near him.

Like a child she complains to him of her own self, wants to be punished since she holds herself responsible for his state.

But he loves his child-woman the way she is,  only His.

She is herself, the vulnerable - pouting child only to him not to the world , the world she faces as a strong woman, a mother & now The Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana.

As is he, to her & only her, her Maan, her knight, her savior, her guide, a friend, her partner in her mischief, her lover & now her husband, her soulmate.

The bond & different facet of it they share only amongst themselves & Maan wants it to be intact.

No amount of incidents such as these can make him to wish that she grows up.

He loves her for being her own self to him, only Him.
Its both a right & privilege he is not letting go or giving away for any suffering.

They hold to eachother, and themselves cherishing & celebrating their victory, love & togetherness with tears & smile.

Happy & content.

Dialogue of the Day

"I Love You.....I Love You Too"

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

yes a matured and subdued Geet was what faced Dev..
Liked it Nandu that despite dev giving blood and saving Maan's life..Geet still antagonist and does not trust him..thank God
U know my thoughts on Dev...the criminal , the opportunist that he was and may be till now...should never go unpunished...
The matter of fgact way she approached him was clear enough that whatever he did..he saved HER MAAN..but her anger and her mistrust still apparent...
The goons in front of Dev witnessed by Geet may take a turn later coz if dev is shown in pitiful condition, daadi may relent as always and be a pendulum....swinging in favour of dev...and as the article says dev enters KM....

for this time i was happy that "i love U was said without any apprehensions and drama..coz it was just Geet who was so happy that Her Maan was alright....and "i love U from Maan....too on seeing when he opens his eyes and sees His Geet alright...their love for each other, the way they fight for each other, overcome odds for eah other and yes face their internal devils for each other...Just being with each other alright was like "PEACE"

bye Nandu..thanks for the pm...and sorry i replied so late...but not in town isliye.....
Mags