Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-Khoon ke badle main kya lega dev - Page 2

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 At last Maan is save
. Geet ne Maan ko bachayi lia . Dadi is right jiska dil saaf hai  Babaji usiki baat sunti hai . I love Dadi . She believe that Geet ke hote hui Maan ko kuch nahi hoga . And also believed that geet Will save Maan's life.

Dev ne abhi tak shart nahi bataya . Geet thanks Dev for saved Maan's life . Geet apna manners nahi bhula . Maan ke liye wo kuch vhi karega .

Dadi came to the hospital and asked who donate blood foe Maan .  Ek baat ki khushi hai that Dadi know  dev donate blood . And said Dev always respected Maan . Nt ke wajay wo bigar gaya .I think dadi will forgive Dev . Pata nahi kya hoga .

At last maan ko hosh aa gaya and Maaneet's milan .  geet say sorry to Maan and said meri wajai se aap ka ye haal hai  . But Maan said tumhari wajay se meri Jaan vi bachi .Tumhari hote hui mujhe kuch nahi hoga .

Dr come and said that kuch test karna hai and abhi hosh pe aya tau jada baat nahi karna and  Geet go out . Dr said to Maan  aap bahut lucky hai . Aapki wife ke wajay se aap zinda hai . Maan look at the window and smile to Geet

Geet returned  Maan's cabin and kissed Maan's forehead and Maan awake and try to speak but Geet put hand on Maan's mouth.Maaneet's conversation was so sweet .  Geet  Put her head on maan's arm. Then dadi come and said Abhi tak puritara thik nahi hui aur shararat suri hogayi
Dadi tole to Maan aap to mujhe drayi dia . Maan said geet hai na dadi . Geet mujhe kuch nahi hone denge . Love you Maan Hope you will not MU Geet .

Geet was thinking Maan aap ki life Dev ne bachaya Jab aap ko pata chalega tab pata nahi kya hoga . Aur abhi tak Dev ne shart nahi bataya .

JavaScript must be enabled on your web browser in order to use this Rich Text Editor!

precap .........Geet thinking and Maan said what happen Geet

One thing I like that Today CVS ne accident aur drag nahi kia ...............
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
I am happy that no memory loss track . Now lets see How Geet will handel about Dev matters to Maan and hope No saak and no MU between  Maaneet. Its too long to see Maaneet's romance . Hope CVS humhe kuch romantic scene dekha de ,
sumona28 thumbnail
I forget one thing .
In todays episode there was no AA

Really I missed AA today  adat si ho gaya tha ........

Don't throw chappal
sumona28 thumbnail
 @Hima m geet ke liye .

Nice analysis dear .I think the same gunda wala part is something fishy and Dev will create problem  for Maaneet . But Mera problelem Geet ke liye. Geet bechara itne bholi  hai Dev ke track me na par jai..............
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona ... nice post ... & gud points ... & mona ki bachi .... u r missing AA ... i did not even realise that these 2 were not there ,,,, till u mentioned them ... i was so lost in maaneet moments ....

sumona28 thumbnail

So sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Hima m geet ke liye .

Nice analysis dear .I think the same gunda wala part is something fishy and Dev will create problem  for Maaneet . But Mera problelem Geet ke liye. Geet bechara itne bholi  hai Dev ke track me na par jai..............

mona wohi .... tho ... wo bhola bhala chehra & sympathy chechra leke ghum rahan hain ... koi bhi ullu ban sakhtha hain .... main khud & aash ... last week usse sympathise kiya whn he said he suffered a lot .... so he will def use that against geet .... me sure .... yeh dev kamina hain .... kamina ....
sumona28 thumbnail
Kitna shanti hai..................

misty85 thumbnail
R

Finally got some time to write. So here it goes.

1.       Thank You CVs for not showing Amar Akbar Anthony type blood transfusion scene. Otherwise you would have got more rotten tometoes.

Thank God the doctor didn't do much drama. BTW blood was looking like orange juice.😆🤣 The paint with which Operation Theatre was written was much more red then the blood itself. 😉 saaf pata chal raha tha nakli hai.😉

Thank god that OT didn't had a window pane so that Geet could peep into. 🤣 I was laughing when docs were operating Maan....It was looking funny rather than convincing. ðŸ˜‰

2.       Why the hospital entrance was looking like hotel's entrance????😕

3.       BLOOPER????? Before Maan's accident we see Maaneet eating golgappas at the roadside where their bus left them in their journey towards Shimla. It took hours to reach the actual destination but homeward journey seems to be reduced. Geet reached hotel so quickly...........chodo serial hai.......jab universal recipient blood group wale ka blood rare ho sakta hai to kuch bhi ho sakta hai...after all they don't follow science. I know Mass Comm. (like me) people are weak in Maths but they are weak in science too..... I've a doubt.

4.       So Dev is in bad company.... or these were gundas of same lofers who were creating mess at night in the hotel..... I think Dev will ask for the baby otherwise their conversation wouldn't have left unfinished. It's a trick by CVs as per the feedback of the audience.

5.       Everything is going as per the articles except the previous point & the truth revelation of NT in front of Arjun. So will it happen.......can't say...may be .........may be Dev's condition might become a ploy in truth revelation.

6.      KC...........kabhi hospital to kabhi Arjun ka office........ Are we fools????

Before & After: Before operation there was no bruise on Maan's left cheek but it appeared after operation. was operation done to give him bruises???😆😉

This is Mamta signing off. Thanx to dewdropred for sending today's link.
@dewdropred: Nice analysis.
Gud nite to all crazies.

Edited by misty85 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
@hima

Ilove you wala picture....................