All time favourite jodi.....

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
my vote goes to kriya coz i have never seen a jodi like thisSmileSmileSmilethey r hottest of them allSmilehv never seen such kind of jodi with many twists,hattered nd loveSmileplz vote.............ur all time fav jodi nd be honestSmileSmilei kn W*Hat kriya will win but plz vote to what ur heart says nd be honest to ur heartSmileSmileSmile
i agree wid u amit.....det r d bst
Hi Amit
I can honestly say, hand on heart, that for me Kriya will always be the best jodi.
Before mkap, i'd never watched any indian tv, but my mom introduced me to this show, and i was immediately hooked on this precious couple.
They share an awesome chemistry, its not just about looks, there may have been better looking couples, but in my opinion, kriya are gorgeous, but they also share a special connection that other jodis lack.Smile  i think even in future, long after this show has ended, i will always look back at kriya being the all time hottest.
u know that comparison is not allowed on IF then why did u post this?????????????
Though in the poll i have chosen kriya - but i used to like the tejwani couple karan nandini
and kavya anjali were also good.
Prerna i liked better with bajaaj
Originally posted by carisma2

Though in the poll i have chosen kriya - but i used to like the tejwani couple karan nandini
and kavya anjali were also good.
Prerna i liked better with bajaaj
thanx di for voting,but my fav r-1.kriya,2.om-parvati,3.anu prernaSmile
i chose kriya
thanks
Originally posted by Mitaly..

i chose kriya
thanks
ur welcumSmile