Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Oyster

Many Happy Returns of the Day to my one and only choti si pyaari si Bachi.

I know I'm late [the few hours turned into days]. But Bachi, I had this crazy week. A friend said to me only a person like you could graduate and still have work to do, but I seriously do. For one thing, I'm trying to get into a Masters' program even though the semester has already started. So, you have to make an exception for me [an exception that does not extend to Anu].

When I made my first post on this forum, I could not imagine that I'd find someone like you over here. I'm not an internet-savvy person and thus I never believed in "online" friendships either until the day I met you and Anu. You had once asked me whether it is Sam-Gun or Mohit-San for me and I was quick to pick the former. Had you asked me whether it is Sam-Gun or Ishu-Anu for me, I'd pick the latter in no time. At times, I'd wonder how I'd live once MJHT ends considering that it is the only show I watch to relax from my daily chores. But thankfully the joy of meeting you was so great that I hardly felt the ending of MJHT. Even though unintentionally, I'd one day thank Mohit-San for gifting me your friendship if given the chance. For me personally, this was a much greater gift than Sam-Gun.

During the days when I hadn't talked to you for long, I was surprised when I stopped to think one day that I actually miss you more than the friends who are physically present with me. This tells me that you never know when and where you find a close friend - it's not always about physical presence. Perhaps there's a significant reason to it. Starting with Sam-Gun to Juhi-SRK, Madhuri, our general habits and interests, etc etc, we share a great number of similarities. But it is certainly not just due to these similarities that I love you so much, because a difference would still be as significant. The answer to whether you love Ishu would be a definite yes, but if I were asked to explain the reason, I doubt I'd be able to give a concrete answer - because Ishu means so much to me that I find it difficult to limit her to few factors.

Now it's time for a word of advice for my little Bachi. I know you are a very courageous girl [you certainly need to give some lessons to Anu], but I'd still say that should you come across a challenging situation,
drain the fright, dazzle the fear, and feel proud.

Love you loads Bachi..!

Whewww. Finalllyyyy I see you here!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Nope, I can totally imagine how crazy your week must have been. I've been having such crazy weeks too. Tired tired tired!!!!!! OMG, you're already enrolling for another course? You can never stop studying can you? Finally got a break, and even then you wanna go back to studies!!! But still, allllll the veryyy best!! πŸ€—And oh yes, Anu doesn't get this benefit, cause she's been veryyyyyyyyyy late than the day she promised to edit.

And plus, for the awesome post and those three images you made, you get extra points! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awwwwww.... That's sooooo sweet!! I didn't believe in virtual friendships either until I met you guys! That's why I said, among all bad things I have to thank IF for giving me some genuine friends too!
And it's been abslolutely a pleasure to always talk to you, be it our chats on MJHT, our fights, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, or just generally any problem, you're just soooo helpful and soooo lovely!!πŸ€— If there's any issue I have, I know who to bug- you and Anu! So thank you, for always being there.
Yep of courseee! I miss you sooooo much!! Esp when you go inactive!! It's reallyyyyy irritating!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And yep, coincidentally, we have soooo many common likes and even dislikes!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But beyond all that is just something veryyyy special. If there's anything I have to say or any problem here at IF( I'm usually in trouble!πŸ˜†) I think of you both instantly!! So yep, you're veryyy important!
Aww, that's SUCH an amazing piece of advice. I'll always remember this!

Thanks for the wonderful wishes and this thread again!! Love you endlessssss!!!!!!πŸ€—