Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sheemu thanks.. I think they r preparing for some dance sequence ...... Suhaana looked very pretty. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Sheemu thanks.. I think they r preparing for some dance sequence ...... Suhaana looked very pretty. 

You're welcome dear. I think Ragini looks amazing in her new slim figure and tell me if I am wrong, don't you think she looks like the most natural one out of all them?

iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

You're welcome dear. I think Ragini looks amazing in her new slim figure and tell me if I am wrong, don't you think she looks like the most natural one out of all them?

Natural one and the least attitude one... Did u see ?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes I did. I don't know why but there are some people who think she's not pretty. There are some nasty replies to some youtube videos. I think they're blind. Her eyes are beautiful and she has the best smile.
iViews thumbnail
She is very  pretty & yes, they r blind.....  Her smile is to die for..... Very few people can have this beautiful smile..  
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Netri did you ever watch Radha Ki Betiyan?
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Netri did you ever watch Radha Ki Betiyan?

No I haven't  but my sister told me it was a nice show. Ragini, Supriyaji and Anitaji all together....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

No I haven't  but my sister told me it was a nice show. Ragini, Supriyaji and Anitaji all together....

Watch it if you can its was a very good programme. Supriya was brilliant and so was Anita. Ragini was the middle daughter and she was referred to as "Gini" by he sisters and mother. Her role was really cute and her comic timing was excellent for a beginner. I did't know she was related to Chichi at all until SGP. Very talented girl indeed.