Suhana & Gopi dress in red

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Suhana is looking soooo beautiful and natural amongst all the bahu's...do enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES9UKztXbf4

Sheemu thanks.. I think they r preparing for some dance sequence ...... Suhaana looked very pretty. 
Originally posted by netri

Sheemu thanks.. I think they r preparing for some dance sequence ...... Suhaana looked very pretty. 

You're welcome dear. I think Ragini looks amazing in her new slim figure and tell me if I am wrong, don't you think she looks like the most natural one out of all them?

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

You're welcome dear. I think Ragini looks amazing in her new slim figure and tell me if I am wrong, don't you think she looks like the most natural one out of all them?

Natural one and the least attitude one... Did u see ?
Yes I did. I don't know why but there are some people who think she's not pretty. There are some nasty replies to some youtube videos. I think they're blind. Her eyes are beautiful and she has the best smile.
She is very  pretty & yes, they r blind.....  Her smile is to die for..... Very few people can have this beautiful smile..  
Netri did you ever watch Radha Ki Betiyan?
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Netri did you ever watch Radha Ki Betiyan?

No I haven't  but my sister told me it was a nice show. Ragini, Supriyaji and Anitaji all together....