Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Just because GC is now married to DB, doesn't mean you should expect all GC fans to fall in love with DB now too. That logic doesn't make much sense to me i'm afraid.

But yes, the bashing needs to stop.

If he is happy in his marriage, then good, if he isn't, then tbh as long as it doesn't affect my personal life in any way, then it doesn't matter to me much. If people want GC to leave the show, then who are we to stop them? Maybe their reasoning is wrong but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Dia

I'm not saying that i'n in love with DB....I'm not a fan of hers but the fact is they are married and people need to respect that and stop bringing her up....she's not apart of the show...and true we can't stop people from saying what they want but we can stop the negativty that is on the forum...what if one day the actors came here and read that people want to see him replaces since he took 2 days off....obviosuly they would be hurtEdited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

I'm not saying that in love with DB....I'm not a fan of hers but the fact is they re married and people need go respect that and stop bringing her up....she's not apart often show...and true we can't stop people from saying what they want bit we can stop the negativty that us on the forum...what I'd one day te actors came her and read that people want to see him replaces since je took 2 days off

As a professional actor, one should always be ready to accept positive and negative criticism as well as bashing. When you reach the top of the ladder and touch success then it is only natural to have people that adore you and people that can't stand you lol. 
See what I don't understand is that when people are praising DB on this forum then no-one has any problem but as soon as someone says anything negative about her then a report is sent to the mods and the mods and warnings are sent out. DB should not be allowed to be discussed on this forum at all. Full stop. If we are not allowed to talk about actor's personal lives then all topics on DB should be shut, and obviously if a SBS/SBB video is posted, then a discussion is likely to take place and it would be foolish to expect all comments to be positive.

You talk about GC or any other actor visiting this forum. If they do take all the negative comments to heart then I have nothing to say to them other that I am disappointed that they take the very small amount of bashing/negative criticism to heart and that they ignored the praise that the majority was showering upon them.

There are enough GC protectors on this forum that will not hesitate to defend him or to tell others that they 'deserve a slap' or to 'shut their mouth' (yes, these were exact words used in a topic today) and that is why I do not bother telling people to stop bashing because for every person that bashes, there are another 100 supporters on this forum.😆

DD tends to stay away from controversy so thankfully I never felt the need to 'defend' her as such. :)
mono123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omggggggggg i totalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy agreeeeeeee with u ur soo wright ppl should seriously stop!!!
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

As a professional actor, one should always be ready to accept positive and negative criticism as well as bashing. When you reach the top of the ladder and touch success then it is only natural to have people that adore you and people that can't stand you lol.
See what I don't understand is that when people are praising DB on this forum then no-one has any problem but as soon as someone says anything negative about her then a report is sent to the mods and the mods and warnings are sent out. DB should not be allowed to be discussed on this forum at all. Full stop. If we are not allowed to talk about actor's personal lives then all topics on DB should be shut, and obviously if a SBS/SBB video is posted, then a discussion is likely to take place and it would be foolish to expect all comments to be positive.

You talk about GC or any other actor visiting this forum. If they do take all the negative comments to heart then I have nothing to say to them other that I am disappointed that they take the very small amount of bashing/negative criticism to heart and that they ignored the praise that the majority was showering upon them.

There are enough GC protectors on this forum that will not hesitate to defend him or to tell others that they 'deserve a slap' or to 'shut their mouth' (yes, these were exact words used in a topic today) and that is why I do not bother telling people to stop bashing because for every person that bashes, there are another 100 supporters on this forum.😆

DD tends to stay away from controversy so thankfully I never felt the need to 'defend' her as such. :)

just because they are in the public eye doesn't give people the right to bash them or their families...only reason people report post about her getting bashed is because he's getting bashed and that is against the fourm rules....when our beloved Gurti is getting bashed in this or other forums on IF we report it because we know it's against the rules
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

just because they are in the public eye doesn't give people the right to bash them or their families...only reason people report post about her getting bashed is because he's getting bashed and that is against the fourm rules....when our beloved Gurti is getting bashed in this or other forums on IF we report it because we know it's against the rules

Hun, I never tried to justify people's behaviour when they bash actors. What I was trying to say is that it should be expected. Our job is to simply press the report button, not to tell other's to shut up and stop posting their opinion. With love and admiration also comes disrespect and if we choose to concentrate on the disrespect instead of the love and admiration then soon the love and admiration will cease to exist.

I will always be a GurTi fan because I like their chemistry a lot..if people want to bash them then let them, I prefer not to get my hands dirty like some and abuse the fans because that makes me just as bad as them and I know for a fact that I am way better than them and my love for the two won't decrease and the member will eventually get bored of bashing anyway.
nice post yar --------before gc marriage this  forum has divided into numerous parts 
1.dd fans
2.gc-db fans
3.maaneet fans
4.gc fans
reason for that is -----ramayan fans come to geet forum and put unnecessary pix of gc-db------not related to geet what'so ever.
when gc fell ill because db was rude with fans they started war against db they started hating her like enemy story didn't end there if gc would have kept quite fans would have calm down but he started fueling the fire by his over publicity and blog issue was like a wild fire and story went on db came back and all PDA(public display of affection)started pizza making was too much to handle we all know few actors did that but GC was a private person this drama of gurbeena made fans furious and TELLYCHAKKAR few fans were so furious since db was not  part of geet what'so ever but GC along with him chatted but fans were so mad they went over board with there question but i loved the way GC-DB==handled it well.
last whole week what was that marriage publicity using media that was way beyond nonscense so fans are really angry with him because they never expected GC would go that far in the name of publicity and they felt geet was neglected because of him they didn't realise he was not to blame but cv's ----so now they want him replaced him  to satisfy the   anger they have for him and one more thing is that they now think he will not do justice since he is married.
that'so unfair for gc 
Nandita5 thumbnail
I totally agree with u. I too have been considering writing about this but just could not  do so.U have written a much needed post on this forum. And yes how can anyonecall GC 'unprofessional'!! The poor dear has just got married and he takes only 2 days off. If that is unprofessional thgen I don't know what he would have to do to be called professional....Do these so-called fans of his want him to shoot at his marriage and reception venue also!!!! Another thing by bashing their respective partners they will make the lead pair more self-conscious, which in turn could make them feel uncomfortable while acting. So pls folks, listen to us level-headed fans and STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE. JUST ENOY THE SHOW AND LET THE CAST AND CREW GET ON WITH THEIR WORK.....Thanx a lot Edited by nanny25 - 13 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! Are there really people who now have issues with DD's BF?

Why???
They don't want to see her happy?

Can't understand this mindset.

First Poor GC got it left right and center.
Now it is DD's turn!

Are these people more worried about the actors or the show?
Nandita5 thumbnail

Those who write such nasty posts and/or comments cannot be called true fans. They are only out for some cheap thrills which they seem to be getting from writing such things. True fans are those who enjoy the show for what it is and appreciate the consorted effort of ALL those who are involved with the show. These appear to be some characters who are actually out to sabotage the show....so how can they call themselves 'TRUE FANS' of this show?

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the support...was just getting tired of the same posts and arguments here and on FB....yah apparently she was in a pic with some guy and SBS is CLAIMING that it's her bf!!

Yes..i am to getting tired of these unnecessary comments....every time come here there is some topic that is talking about replacing GC or geet is boring or DD is unprofessional or talking bad about there personal lives....there is a reason why it is called there personal lives😡😡....
and i finally found the SBS segment talking about the picture...SBS needs to get facts than comment....it was a PICTURE....but if it is true...i am happy for her and he is cute😳