Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So ever since GC has gotten married there have been numerous post on this forum saying how sad or disappointed they are...or some people saying they want him replaced because he is taking a few says off....and NOW SBS aired something claiming DD maybe dating someone and people are all up in a hupla over that....WELL I just have something to say and get off my chest....if I offfend anyone I'm sorry but I'm at a poit where I REALLY don't care....so here we go....

Are you guys fricken for real that you're upset that he took what 2 days off.....he JUST got married....ofcousre he wants to spend it with his new bride and I'm pretty sure he has family on both sides in town that he too wants to spend time with before they leave...he only took a couple of days off...so stop calling him unprofessional and saying that you want to see him replaced....because if he wanted to he could of gone on his honeymooon.....but he knows that the Geet team needs him and he's back on set being an amazing actor like he is....so chill out and let him enjoy his newly married life and stop bashing DB now too because THEY'RE MARRIED now....and you can tell and see how much he loves and cares and for that woman....are you guys not happy that the actor you love is HAPPY in life!!!!....

And now that brings me to DD....well if that is her bf.....good for her.....she too deserves someone....and besides he is kind of cute.....they look cute together....I don't see what the big deal is if she is dating someone......it's her life....GC is happily married....does DD not deserve someone?.....you can't just start bashing some guy that you DON'T know over gossip....

Guys you really have to stop this whole I'm sad that he's married or she's dating some one BS.....they are a REEL life couple NOT a REAL life couple.....besides they are good friends and having friends in your life is an amazing thing....so chill out and stop hating whoever is in their lifes.....how are you ever going to like the person if you don't know them and are mind bent in hating them....if you call yourselves true fans you won't bash the actors for taking some well deserved time off for their own personal lives and you will stop bashing whoever they are dating or married too....all that matters is that they are HAPPY

Nisha
❤️ ❤️ Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with u... im fed up people bashing GC and saying that he has taken so many unecessary leaves  and has nothing for the show and is an uncommited actor not deserved to be playing lead roles? :O i mean i completely against that it is a crime to take 2 days off?

enjoy the show why do fans try to interfere in personal lives ..
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid u 👏.....i appreciate ur efforts to stop such rumours abt them.........
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for making this post...truly....i wanted to make one like this but i didnt know how to pen it down but you said perfectly....and i totally agree with you...everyone needs to stop bashing him on being unprofessional, it was just 2 days and if they are happy than i am to...and same goes for DD..she deserves all the happiness to....thank you for this much needed post😉.......and she really dating someone...i was totally clueless😕😆...but im happy for her if she is Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 13 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree!!👍🏼 I am a die-hard GurTian but I totally agree ppl need to stop this bashing!!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i could not a gree more. what is so wrong with GC getting married to someone he loves. and as for DD who cares if she has a bf, im happy for her. its their life, let them live it in peace. yes we love out maneet alot bt we have to remember that they are maneet in reel life and DD and GC in REAL life, so give them a break and let them live their life in peace please guys. and as for GC taking days after his marriage, let him, he deserves it!that does NOT mean he should be replaced.
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManEetkiDeewaNi

Thank you for making this post...truly....i wanted to make one like this but i didnt know how to pen it down but you sad perfectly....and i totally agree with you...everyone needs to stop bashing him on being unprofessional, it was just 2 days and if they are happy than i am to...and same goes for DD..she deserves all the happiness to....thank you for this much needed post😉.......and she really dating someone...i was totally clueless😕😆...but im happy for her if she is

Thank you for the support...was just getting tired of the same posts and arguments here and on FB....yah apparently she was in a pic with some guy and SBS is CLAIMING that it's her bf!!
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">Totally agree!!👍🏼I am a die-hard GurTian but I totallyagreeppl need to stop this bashing!!</font>

Same here as fans we SHOULD be supporting them....NOT belittling them Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

i could not a gree more. what is so wrong with GC getting married to someone he loves. and as for DD who cares if she has a bf, im happy for her. its their life, let them live it in peace. yes we love out maneet alot bt we have to remember that they are maneet in reel life and DD and GC in REAL life, so give them a break and let them live their life in peace please guys. and as for GC taking days after his marriage, let him, he deserves it!that does NOT mean he should be replaced.

Agree I don't see how people can justify wanting him replaced because he wants to spend some quality time with his wife and family!!!! How does that even remotley make sense!!!!!!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just because GC is now married to DB, doesn't mean you should expect all GC fans to fall in love with DB now too. That logic doesn't make much sense to me i'm afraid.

But yes, the bashing needs to stop.

If he is happy in his marriage, then good, if he isn't, then tbh as long as it doesn't affect my personal life in any way, then it doesn't matter to me much. If people want GC to leave the show, then who are we to stop them? Maybe their reasoning is wrong but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Dia