cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm not here to bash, and neither am i here to praise
But it irritates me how ekta kapoor has been ripping off some things of the vampire diaries.
You know, it's completely fine if they want the show to be an inspiration, but isn't this the limit?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuB76JIpML4[/YOUTUBE]

andd from the vampire diaries:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFKGGsADtw[/YOUTUBE]

It's disturbing because i LOVE the vampire diaries and i find this very lame...
PKYEK is a good show, it has different storylines but GOD, can Ekta stop copying and use her own imagination and creativity?

I have nothing against the show.

But the promo was a complete rip off!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you're a little late to the party. This has already been discussed and we've come to a conclusion that Ekta and originality are like poles apart!!
Edited by music_l0ver036 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_l0ver036

you're a little late to the party. This has already been discussed and we've come to a conclusion that Ekta and originality are like poles apart!!

excuse me for being late. I didn't know how old the promo was 😆 but yeah, it's not like i visit the forum everyday to know what has been discussed and what hasn't.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: cooldude10

excuse me for being late. I didn't know how old the promo was 😆 but yeah, it's not like i visit the forum everyday to know what has been discussed and what hasn't.

lol it wasn't meant to be offensive but yeah its pretty old.
JayaBachan thumbnail
Bang on!

Why is there a lack of creativity nowadays? Quite frankly, if one cannot even make an original promo, then I'm seriously doubting Ekta's ability to prolong the show.

Looking upon how this show is being treated. A leap from Twilight to Vampire diaries, to be more specific. I won't be surprised if Abhay walks into the sun and ends up sparkling like a fairy as well! 🤣

Loved your post! 😆
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

God......... dnt wnt to comment on this as we all knw tht EK nd original concepts dnt go together!!!!!!! 😆 bt nywayz thnx 4 the promo of pkyek....... i was kinda missng it as they hav stoppd showing it on tv!!!! 😊

Edited by Sapphire_238 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail

Well, i didn't take offense 🤣

I actually agree with your statement "ekta and originality are like poles apart"
True that 🤣
cooldude10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Bang on!

Why is there a lack of creativity nowadays? Quite frankly, if one cannot even make an original promo, then I'm seriously doubting Ekta's ability to prolong the show.

Looking upon how this show is being treated. A leap from Twilight to Vampire diaries, to be more specific. I won't be surprised if Abhay walks into the sun and ends up sparkling like a fairy as well! 🤣

Loved your post! 😆

Dude, ekta can prolong this show 🤣 remember Kahani and kasauti and what not that went on for almost what seemed like a decade 🤣
but yes, i do agree with your statements.
and wait,
he doesn't sparkle? 😲 i thought he did 🤣
cooldude10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sapphire_238

God......... dnt wnt to comment on this as we all knw tht EK nd original concepts dnt go together!!!!!!! 😆 bt nywayz thnx 4 the promo of pkyek....... i was kinda missng it as they hav stoppd showing it in tv!!!! 😊

sucks doesn't it? 🤣 i'd rather watch the original stuff 🤣
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya it sucks bt i cnt help it cuz i love vivian dsena.......... 😳