ashi yuvi mix- The Reason- Hoobastank

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
ive made this vm on ay, which happens to be my first one.😳 i made it on a request by a dear friend, and hope she likes itπŸ€—

this vm is from yuvi's POV after ashi learns about the bet and yuvi realizes how much he loves her.
he very well knws wht he has done is wrong, broke her heart, her trust.. but i guess this is the stage of uv tht i loved the most😳
i so didnt want my first vm to be a sad one, so i made the sad one happy too
:P

ashu this is wer u r rite now rite.. the same track?? am sure ull be able to see through yuvi's heart here😳 and thanks for the song.

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Res!!

-EDITED-

Aww, this is so f**kin beautiful!! πŸ€—πŸ€— And you say that this is your first VM!? πŸ˜³ Liz, you should see my first VM .. Kitna manhoos hai!! πŸ€’ I reached this stage at my 5th-6th VM .. And tumne apne first VM pe hi itna bada chakka maara!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Loved it, loved it, loved it!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Love the song, love the video, love AY! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res!!

-EDITED-

Aww, this is so f**kin beautiful!! πŸ€—πŸ€— And you say that this is your first VM!? πŸ˜³ Liz, you should see my first VM .. Kitna manhoos hai!! πŸ€’ I reached this stage at my 5th-6th VM .. And tumne apne first VM pe hi itna bada chakka maara!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Loved it, loved it, loved it!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Love the song, love the video, love AY! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

aww thanks akku, thnks for the songπŸ˜‰
lizzi...NOT FAIR...it's TOO GOOD to be ur FIRST Vm ...πŸ˜†
song is awesome...it suits the situtation...scens' selection is precise...
 n  it's well coordinated with lyrics..πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ emotions expressed by the vm reached my heart so in short i love this vm...❀️

well lizzi ...this means u ve to make some more ...looking forward to them...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by manur

lizzi...NOT FAIR...it's TOO GOOD to be ur FIRST Vm ...πŸ˜†
song is awesome...it suits the situtation...scens' selection is precise...
 n  it's well coordinated with lyrics..πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ emotions expressed by the vm reached my heart so in short i love this vm...❀️

well lizzi ...this means u ve to make some more ...looking forward to them...πŸ˜‰
nini!! u saw it!!! yay!! and iu liked it too😳
woah!! an finally u replied
thanks yaar.. new vms? lol, surely, next month..
one per month, pakka
this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful πŸ˜›πŸ˜› the lyrics of the song synced very well with the scenes ... πŸ‘πŸ‘ great work dear .... keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by BUBLAI

this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful πŸ˜›πŸ˜› the lyrics of the song synced very well with the scenes ... πŸ‘πŸ‘ great work dear .... keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks arpuπŸ€—