ashi yuvi mix- The Reason- Hoobastank

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
ive made this vm on ay, which happens to be my first one.Embarrassed i made it on a request by a dear friend, and hope she likes itHug

this vm is from yuvi's POV after ashi learns about the bet and yuvi realizes how much he loves her.
he very well knws wht he has done is wrong, broke her heart, her trust.. but i guess this is the stage of uv tht i loved the mostEmbarrassed
i so didnt want my first vm to be a sad one, so i made the sad one happy too
:P

ashu this is wer u r rite now rite.. the same track?? am sure ull be able to see through yuvi's heart hereEmbarrassed and thanks for the song.


Edited by elizaa - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Res!!

-EDITED-

Aww, this is so f**kin beautiful!! HugHug And you say that this is your first VM!? Stern Smile Liz, you should see my first VM .. Kitna manhoos hai!! Dead I reached this stage at my 5th-6th VM .. And tumne apne first VM pe hi itna bada chakka maara!! ShockedShocked Loved it, loved it, loved it!! Big smileHug Love the song, love the video, love AY! Big smile Embarrassed


Edited by _Akanksha_ - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _Akanksha_


Res!!

-EDITED-

Aww, this is so f**kin beautiful!! HugHug And you say that this is your first VM!? Stern Smile Liz, you should see my first VM .. Kitna manhoos hai!! Dead I reached this stage at my 5th-6th VM .. And tumne apne first VM pe hi itna bada chakka maara!! ShockedShocked Loved it, loved it, loved it!! Big smileHug Love the song, love the video, love AY! Big smile Embarrassed



aww thanks akku, thnks for the songWink
Posted: 11 years ago
lizzi...NOT FAIR...it's TOO GOOD to be ur FIRST Vm ...LOL
song is awesome...it suits the situtation...scens' selection is precise...
 n  it's well coordinated with lyrics..Thumbs Up.ClapThumbs Up emotions expressed by the vm reached my heart so in short i love this vm...Heart

well lizzi ...this means u ve to make some more ...looking forward to them...Wink
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by manur


lizzi...NOT FAIR...it's TOO GOOD to be ur FIRST Vm ...LOL
song is awesome...it suits the situtation...scens' selection is precise...
 n  it's well coordinated with lyrics..Thumbs Up.ClapThumbs Up emotions expressed by the vm reached my heart so in short i love this vm...Heart

well lizzi ...this means u ve to make some more ...looking forward to them...Wink
nini!! u saw it!!! yay!! and iu liked it tooEmbarrassed
woah!! an finally u repliedOuch
:P
thanks yaar.. new vms? lol, surely, next month..
one per month, pakka
:P
Posted: 11 years ago
this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful TongueTongue the lyrics of the song synced very well with the scenes ... ClapClap great work dear .... keep it up Thumbs Up
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BUBLAI


this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful TongueTongue the lyrics of the song synced very well with the scenes ... ClapClap great work dear .... keep it up Thumbs Up

thanks arpuHug
  1  

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

4 Participants 6 Replies 567Views

Topic started by Meeko

Last replied by Meeko

loader
loader
up-open TOP