•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
jhanvi ,thakral s loving daughter ,i always wish to be like her ,reason no 1 i feel she is very lucky to have a father who loves her so much ,i mean man r so authorative in families ,thakral is so friendly and loving 
secondly i feel she is very gutsy i mean just imagine she had the guts to against her father .a lot of people want to be like rachana because she is brave but i feel jhanvi is equally brave ,jhanvi s journey is even more difficult because if she has has to fight for justice she wins or  loses ,the there always goin to be pain ,dushmano se ladna aasan hota hai lekin apno se muskil......................

i always felt by watching the show thakral deserved to be killed by jhanvi ,like what susma ji said ,and may be she is only person whom he l allow to do that because i dont think he wont be able bear her hatred.
Yaah I agree, Janvi is equally daring & she is a good human being like her mother Radhaji. She love's her father alot but at the same time she knows what he has done is wrong & he deserves to be punished. Hats off to Janvi.
I am missing Janvi & Radhaji, past soo many episodes they havent even shown where they are. 
Jhanvi is in Laagi Tujhse Lagan now.