Sasural Genda Phool

hi..i am new here

divya0011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi my name is divya...i am from kerala ,india
sgp is my fav show..i like its simplicity,naturality and ofcourse jay and ragini
hope you will welcome me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Divya... Warm welcome to SGP forum...🤗

am sure you are gonna have great fun here.... njoi!!!
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you are most welcomed😛 ........................divya........................SGP forum...............................................................love u ishaan and suhana pairs made in heaven..............................as....i always......................say..........................
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Divya, 
    My name is Netri  and Welcome dear. Hope u have  a great time ... Enjoy...!!!!  ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hi divya...welcome to the forum...u will enjoy a lot here...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Divya(Divs)😃............I m The one who Have new Job In hand in this forum and that is to Give Nick name to Everyone including to newcomers😆..........My Name is Rubal........No No No dont think That I m a girl 😆.......yA u Heard it Rite....I m  A boy😲 ðŸ˜†.....I m From Canada......My Best Friend on this forum is Febs(Nice Girl,Not really😆)............oh no forgot Shweta(Sweeto😳)........Oh Haan Ek Aur Hai........Himanshu Bhai(Leg puller😡 ðŸ˜†).........And...........Oh Yar Bahut Hai Cant Name all .........🤣

Ya Ya..............I know I write a lot and Do Lot of Bukbuk But I reality I m a Silent Boy😳...Not Like to Talk a lot............

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Now I m finished with My Intro.........Now U can tell Watever is left on ur side😆
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Hi Divya(Divs)😃............I m The one who Have new Job In hand in this forum and that is to Give Nick name to Everyone including to newcomers😆..........My Name is Rubal........No No No dont think That I m a girl 😆.......yA u Heard it Rite....I m  A boy😲 ðŸ˜†.....I m From Canada......My Best Friend on this forum is Febs(Nice Girl,Not really😆)............oh no forgot Shweta(Sweeto😳)........Oh Haan Ek Aur Hai........Himanshu Bhai(Leg puller😡 ðŸ˜†).........And...........Oh Yar Bahut Hai Cant Name all .........🤣

Ya Ya..............I know I write a lot and Do Lot of Bukbuk But I reality I m a Silent Boy😳...Not Like to Talk a lot............

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Now I m finished with My Intro.........Now U can tell Watever is left on ur side😆

@black....rubabes....are u serious????u a silent boy....i cant believe this at all....😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@black....rubabes....are u serious????u a silent boy....i cant believe this at all....😆

Ya Sweeto.......I really Dont Talk Much when I m Out with my relatives and all........They all think I m really nice and sweet😳..........But When I m At home U cant Imagine How Bad and mean I can be ðŸ˜†.... 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya Sweeto.......I really Dont Talk Much when I m Out with my relatives and all........They all think I m really nice and sweet😳..........But When I m At home U cant Imagine How Bad and mean I can be ðŸ˜†.... 

ur relatives should see u here....they exactly know what kind of a silent boy u r😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
hey bajju....welcome to the forum yar....
u will have loads of fun here....