hi..i am new here

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
hi my name is divya...i am from kerala ,india
sgp is my fav show..i like its simplicity,naturality and ofcourse jay and ragini
hope you will welcome me
Hey Divya... Warm welcome to SGP forum...Hug

am sure you are gonna have great fun here.... njoi!!!
you are most welcomedTongue ........................divya........................SGP forum...............................................................love u ishaan and suhana pairs made in heaven..............................as....i always......................say..........................
Hi Divya, 
    My name is Netri  and Welcome dear. Hope u have  a great time ... Enjoy...!!!!  LOL
hi divya...welcome to the forum...u will enjoy a lot here...
Hi Divya(Divs)Big smile............I m The one who Have new Job In hand in this forum and that is to Give Nick name to Everyone including to newcomersLOL..........My Name is Rubal........No No No dont think That I m a girl LOL.......yA u Heard it Rite....I m  A boyShocked LOL.....I m From Canada......My Best Friend on this forum is Febs(Nice Girl,Not reallyLOL)............oh no forgot Shweta(SweetoEmbarrassed)........Oh Haan Ek Aur Hai........Himanshu Bhai(Leg pullerAngry LOL).........And...........Oh Yar Bahut Hai Cant Name all .........ROFL

Ya Ya..............I know I write a lot and Do Lot of Bukbuk But I reality I m a Silent BoyEmbarrassed...Not Like to Talk a lot............

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Now I m finished with My Intro.........Now U can tell Watever is left on ur sideLOL
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Hi Divya(Divs)Big smile............I m The one who Have new Job In hand in this forum and that is to Give Nick name to Everyone including to newcomersLOL..........My Name is Rubal........No No No dont think That I m a girl LOL.......yA u Heard it Rite....I m  A boyShocked LOL.....I m From Canada......My Best Friend on this forum is Febs(Nice Girl,Not reallyLOL)............oh no forgot Shweta(SweetoEmbarrassed)........Oh Haan Ek Aur Hai........Himanshu Bhai(Leg pullerAngry LOL).........And...........Oh Yar Bahut Hai Cant Name all .........ROFL

Ya Ya..............I know I write a lot and Do Lot of Bukbuk But I reality I m a Silent BoyEmbarrassed...Not Like to Talk a lot............

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Now I m finished with My Intro.........Now U can tell Watever is left on ur sideLOL

@black....rubabes....are u serious????u a silent boy....i cant believe this at all....LOL
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@black....rubabes....are u serious????u a silent boy....i cant believe this at all....LOL

Ya Sweeto.......I really Dont Talk Much when I m Out with my relatives and all........They all think I m really nice and sweetEmbarrassed..........But When I m At home U cant Imagine How Bad and mean I can beWacko LOL....