Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Most shocking twist in LTL so far? - Page 5

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I was extremely pissed off at that time when she went ahead with it and I thought the FR and the show was down the drain.....but in hindsight, I guess now I can see it was a plot device to give justification to Dutta's feelings of betrayal by using Nakku as the scapegoat who got "naively" pulled into the emotional atyachaar inflicted on her by AS despite her own misgivings about hiding the truth from Dutta going into the wedding.....it was all for the dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that the creatives wanted to build upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....yes it was extremely naive/stupid of her and she realized her mistake....and has paid for that mistake a lot too.....On some level, she is a naive kid....and has otherwise always understood Dutta and his reactions but this was one where she got pulled in another direction despite knowing in her heart somewhere that he won't tolerate the truth being revealed like this......but Babi and AS ka emotional atyachaar with Kala pulling the strings in the background led to it happening the way it did.

Absolutely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Actually in that scene I didn't get the sense that he was asking that question in a rhetorical manner....he GENUINELY felt betrayed and hurt that she didn't trust him or his love enough to tell him.....he felt that enough time had passed and she should have felt secure in PN and had faith in him enough to tell him.....but she didn't.....and that hurt him....so by his technical "dhoka" standards, it WAS dhoka......I don't blame him for that....the WAY the whole thing went down....breaking the news to him on their wedding night.....even if she did get manipulated by AS/Kala into doing it.....but that is how it ended up happening and it was bound to hurt him so deeply that he felt at that point that he couldn't get over it. 

I think by this point, what they are going with vis a vis Dutta's frame of mind is that sometimes major accidents in life shock you into realizing what REALLY matters.....he almost lost his life, almost lost Nakku and his family......and this made him realize that Nakku and his love for her are bigger than the dhoka he felt he could never get over.....that's what I'm interpreting although they haven't really given much footage to Dutta musing over it much. 

And yeah I agree about AS-Dutta scenes.....those are
 always very nice especially the way he puts his head in her lap. " - nureat01

I see your viewpoint...but then I was wondering πŸ˜• 
what happened to his trust on Naku and her decisions ? Why didn't he trust her and her love enough and give her a chance to explain about what she did and why she did it? Who knows she might have spilled the beans and told him that the family kinda helped and forced her into doing it the night of SR....she herself wanted to do it before the wedding and that the family forced her not to...And given the way he reacted  as we saw after FR......would he not have been this hurt and reacted the same way if he had found out before the wedding ? Who knows .......

So yeah.....I agree with you they do need to catch up on this end of the story.....hopefully when things settle down after the reunion, confrontations etc, I hope they get a good one on one conversion again so they can talk n talk n talk πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL yeah I didn't expect Suresh to look quite like he did either....haha....ahh another one of Kala's failed schemes....lol

but speaking of the Suresh track, I was honestly taken aback by how they DIDN'T show Dutta doubting her.....especially that scene when Nakku confronts him and says how could you ever even THINK that I'd want to go to another man.....and the way he looks at her and says, "Maine kab kaha ki maine tujh pe shak kiya?"......now there I was surprised in a GOOD way after really dreading some sick track with Kala managing to convince Dutta that Nakku was some kind of a promiscuous woman.....but they turned it all around in a very pleasantly surprising manner first with this scene and then later on the way Dutta udaaoes dhajjiyaan of that Suresh.....now THAT shocked the living daylights out of Kala-Suds especially tooπŸ˜†.....especially the way he goes, "How DARE you make fake pictures of my wife and raise a finger on her character"? Totally a seetiyaan, taaliyaan maarne wala sceneπŸ˜†

I think the fact that Dutta realized it was photoshopped pictured was the most SHOCKING thing in that scene...that was above and beyond thinking for Dutta :lol:

This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

5. Naku's Fr to Baaji...after salu's Guest appearance i was super sure it would be dutta and not the first in command ...apna baaji..

Ahh, good one! Nakku's FR to Baaji before Dutta...yep, that was a surprising turn of events...and bechare Baaji ko kitne papad belne pade uski wajah se πŸ˜† It was a very well enacted scene too...

This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Its couple of such tracks that taught me to be patient with LTL, and not jump to conclusions even if certain tracks might indicate the happening of something unpleasant and irritating. LTL taught me to keep faith in Dutta and Tasha's soulful love, and I was rewarded time and again when CVs always succeeded in pleasantly surprising us with what we ACTUALLY want to see πŸ˜³. One main example of such a faith being rewarded would be the 'Suresh and infidelity' track. Dutta came out of it with a clean chit when he DINT doubt Nakku even for a second, and without any proofs or explanations, he understood that the whole thing was 'fake' and that 'Nakku CANT be infidel' πŸ˜³. LTL πŸ˜!

So well said, Aparna πŸ‘πŸΌ 

This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hmmm shocking twist...dno if u wud call it a shocking twist, bt it was defo least expected...no1 n i mean no1 can say they had expected this..... "anna putting black make up bk on naku jus b4 dutta comes 2 rescue her" --as per precap we al knew she wud meet dutta in her black avatar bt neva knew hw she wud put it on... bt wen the epi telecasted we wer al surprised 2 c tht it was anna doing the honours--i'd say tht was soooo unexpected!!!

thn theres the bloopers r shocking n weird too... bt i wud say the 1 i mentioned abt anna putting black make up on naku was the mst least expected n surprising twist for me atleast!

and the second wud b kala being exposed 2 dutta... n dutta siding naku... kishore finally speakin up... i seriously didnt expect tht wud happen nt so soon...esp nt wen our main focus was drawn towards whether or nt naku wud reveal her face---kala being exposed was the last thing on our mind

@red: Veryyyyy true! And it had an extremely twisted reasoning behind it too...which is probably what made it even more shocking πŸ˜†

I wasn't too sure because of the way they showed Kala pointing out to Nakku's sari lying in the room a few epis before that and Dutta keeping silent for quite a while and looking confused. 

That was also disturbingly shocking πŸ˜³ What an implication by Kala 
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

I think the fact that Dutta realized it was photoshopped pictured was the most SHOCKING thing in that scene...that was above and beyond thinking for Dutta :lol:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 So true🀣

Oh and I'll also agree about the Anna scene with him putting black soot on her.....but I found it more DUMB than shocking to say the leastπŸ˜†....it was quite an OBVIOUSLY contrived scenario just to get Nakku back to koel mode before Dutta shows upπŸ˜†

Oh and I'll also agree about the Anna scene with him putting black soot on her.....but I found it more DUMB than shocking to say the leastπŸ˜†....it was quite an OBVIOUSLY contrived scenario just to get Nakku back to koel mode before Dutta shows upπŸ˜†

But didn't you find it so aptly TWISTED and warped on Anna's part too? I think the mindset because of which he was putting soot on her was more sar-ghumaing types of shocking πŸ˜† He actually thought Dutta put soot on her intentionally because he liked it that way πŸ˜† 

Waaaaaaaaa...I miss Anna πŸ˜† "Bohot der kardi sanam, aate aate." πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
You're having a Malaal marathon again these days, haan Fatty?

Re: Anna....lol yeah it was twisted but still more on the DUMB side than anything else.....the more typical kind of twisted Anna stuff was him making a scarecrow out of Nakku....lol....now THAT still fit in with his characterization....this "logic" of putting soot on Nakku just cuz he apparently wondered if Dutta likes her with that on......wayyyyyyyyy contrived.....lol

You're having a Malaal marathon again these days, haan Fatty?

Re: Anna....lol yeah it was twisted but still more on the DUMB side than anything else.....the more typical kind of twisted Anna stuff was him making a scarecrow out of Nakku....lol....now THAT still fit in with his characterization....this "logic" of putting soot on Nakku just cuz he apparently wondered if Dutta likes her with that on......wayyyyyyyyy contrived.....lol

Yeah...I've been watching it with family on TV, a really good print has been uploaded on YT...forgot how sophisticated and well-written it was...you realize all the places where it ties in, leads in, foreshadowing, connections, etc. even more at a second watch...even the acting...those 'therao' wali moments are so pronounced, the little nuances, when you sit back and watch knowing what's going to happen next...it's a piece of much thought...very artistic. 

LOLLLL @ Anna's scarecrow πŸ€£ And him playing chess with Subbu πŸ˜† What a character...

Morey dancing with the tandoori chicken was also pop-your-eyes-out kind of shocking hilarity πŸ˜†

They come up with the best, most weirdest stuff :lol:

AreYaar thumbnail
@Fatty: Ooooh there's a better YT print up?? Please can you give me the link? It's truly a class apart and unlike any other show I've watched.......superbly written and every character and their connections to each other were woven in so well together.....and truly superbbbbbbbb acting....especially by Zeenia. This reminds me.....I'm yet to manage to finish DaamπŸ˜†.....Kahaan Malaal I finished in like a 4 day marathon watching session and it's been months and I still haven't managed to finish DaamπŸ˜†.......somehow it never gripped me like Malaal did.

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Although this isn't the most shocking, but for me Naku doing the FR herself, and in such a simple yet poignant manner, was a big surprise for me. Even though I wanted it, I never actually, in a million years, thought that Naku would do it herself and that it would be just between her and Dutta, in the privacy of their room. And I love how they handled the FR, went beyond my expectations, because I always imagined Kala or someone to let out the big raaz- so that was a shocking moment for me πŸ˜† Nice topic!! πŸ˜ƒ x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ yh thts 1 too... esp considering tht naku had many opportunities 2 cum out with the truth bt decided 2 keep quiet, it was assumed tht it may cum out by accident...or after kala knwin it was like she'd probs stop the wedding or summut n reveal it there n thn..bt kala being kala did it in such a way tht no1 suspected her real intentions behind being so nice 2 naku