Most shocking twist in LTL so far? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@ nureat01 oh wer u surprised...i kinda knew tht he wudnt suspect her in the suresh matter becos he knew tht she loved him onli...n tht she was a 1 man onli type of woman... so i knew he wudnt suspect her... evn in this whole FR aftermath, he neva once sed tht naku neva loved him, he knew she did, n loved him truly bt was jus angry tht she neva tld him the truth abt her face...(remember the aayi-dutta talk..wer aayi stands up 4 naku n says nt 2 compare her 2 the sups or seema)
hiya
just read the forum, a member asked about individual perceptions of shocking twisters!
well first one for me would be dutta marrying nakku after supryia debacle.
I  thought he would possibly kick her out of the job/household.
second  was when he presented himself as a definite  target for nakku to practice her novice gun wielding skills upon.
third his recent grotesque accident , and the loss of his sense of sight . STILL waiting for him to regain his worldly vision , although can say with confidence that he is developing his spiritual vision especially in recognising his true love.
last is the recent seige at PN when kala holds everyone hostage! 
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Nice topic Make believe.
Hmm the most shocking is nothing really coz after watching Ekta, everything else seems mediocre.πŸ˜›

However I think LTL needs to tone down on its bloopers and out of the blue scenes like Naku's random driving, πŸ€ͺDutta on the fan πŸ˜† (it was an epic moment) and I hate hate hate the so called 'sindoor' on Seema's forehead (we don't need to see such things) 🀒

I tght the Jungle mein mangal was a sweet track, it helped both especially Dutta realise a lot of things not only abt Naku but also himself.

Talking of the khoon bhari maang I am hoping that if Dutta really manages to hurt his hand as per the promo then they must show a conscious and very much aware Dutta putting the bloodied sindoor on Naku's maang. I know its cliched but I want to see that apart from Naku tending to his wound again.😍
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! I totally agree with Anu here - you finally started a discussion thread in the forum! I'm excited! πŸ˜†

Coming to the shocking twists, I don't know if we can call the twist itself shocking.. but I found the handling of the jungle track very unexpected to say the least. To me the whole lost-in-the-jungle-till-love-blossoms is something that's been done to death in all the other shows so when I heard about this track in LTL last summer I wasn't sure what to expect. However, the way it was handled without the use of barns and "rainfall" song sequences and too-long-for-comfort stares was honestly something I never saw coming.

The way that track was handled just solidified my faith in the CVs... THAT was honestly something I had not seen coming.. πŸ˜†

I think its THIS aspect of LTL that really sets it apart rather than its dramatic twists. The drama in other shows is a lot more and also a lot more shocking. But in LTL they take a ghisa-pita situation and give it a totally hatke twist that sets it apart...whether its the ugly girl meets handsome boy or marriage for revenge or jungle mein mangal.
Originally posted by neets_ltl

And please.....Dutta should make Naku say 'Dutta' once....then she can continue with Saab- even that has a such an ethreal feeling to...MV'S lisp/cute tone. It's like the extra emphasis is on the pronouncing of the 's'....there I go again......off topic....

LOL he did try to make her say "Dutta" after his SR waali speech just before the FR happened, remember? But she only insisted on 'saab' cuz she said apna lagta hai.....and I agree with her.....the way she calls him saab....and only SHE calls him saab....it's HER term for addressing him and no one else's....hers and hers only....and there is a world of emotions in the way she says "saab" just like there is a world of emotions in the way he breathes out "Nakku".....I wouldn't change that for anything.......I honestly get jarred the few times that Nakku says "Dutta" when talking to Kala about himπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Actually in that scene I didn't get the sense that he was asking that question in a rhetorical manner....he GENUINELY felt betrayed and hurt that she didn't trust him or his love enough to tell him.....he felt that enough time had passed and she should have felt secure in PN and had faith in him enough to tell him.....but she didn't.....and that hurt him....so by his technical "dhoka" standards, it WAS dhoka......I don't blame him for that....the WAY the whole thing went down....breaking the news to him on their wedding night.....even if she did get manipulated by AS/Kala into doing it.....but that is how it ended up happening and it was bound to hurt him so deeply that he felt at that point that he couldn't get over it.

I think by this point, what they are going with vis a vis Dutta's frame of mind is that sometimes major accidents in life shock you into realizing what REALLY matters.....he almost lost his life, almost lost Nakku and his family......and this made him realize that Nakku and his love for her are bigger than the dhoka he felt he could never get over.....that's what I'm interpreting although they haven't really given much footage to Dutta musing over it much.

And yeah I agree about AS-Dutta scenes.....those are always very nice especially the way he puts his head in her lap.
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL he did try to make her say "Dutta" after his SR waali speech just before the FR happened, remember? But she only insisted on 'saab' cuz she said apna lagta hai.....and I agree with her.....the way she calls him saab....and only SHE calls him saab....it's HER term for addressing him and no one else's....hers and hers only....and there is a world of emotions in the way she says "saab" just like there is a world of emotions in the way he breathes out "Nakku".....I wouldn't change that for anything.......I honestly get jarred the few times that Nakku says "Dutta" when talking to Kala about himπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yeah of course how can I forget that moment? πŸ˜†πŸ˜ But we knew what was coming next when she stuck her fair hand out...the moment just fizzled out there and I was on the verge of a heart attack πŸ˜† so I wasn't anticipating it like 'I know this a romantic moment that will last forever.' But I want him to ask her because now they are truly inseparable. Him asking her to call her Dutta was futile building up to the FR. Now I knw that I can EXPECT something from Naku and he won't go off on one πŸ˜† LOL about the jarring bit. She should stick to the Saab bit naa? It's synonymous with her. And we all know what we make of Seema saying 'Dutta'. 🀒 I
@ Anu
the WAY the whole thing went down....breaking the news to him on their wedding night.....even if she did get manipulated by AS/Kala into doing it

Ur bit in bold: That is something that I can't seem to understand till date! Why oh why did Naku leave it so late with the added stupidity of revealing her face on their SR?! It was a stupidity moment on Naku's and AS's behalf, but even worse, it just showed the brilliance of Kala's manipulation technique. I guess bechari Naku really was naive then......chalo, the Naku Bhao image seems to have rid her of that foolishness.....even if it did lead us to cringe and rub our eyes indisbelief 😲
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@ nureat01 oh wer u surprised...i kinda knew tht he wudnt suspect her in the suresh matter becos he knew tht she loved him onli...n tht she was a 1 man onli type of woman... so i knew he wudnt suspect her... evn in this whole FR aftermath, he neva once sed tht naku neva loved him, he knew she did, n loved him truly bt was jus angry tht she neva tld him the truth abt her face...(remember the aayi-dutta talk..wer aayi stands up 4 naku n says nt 2 compare her 2 the sups or seema)

I wasn't too sure because of the way they showed Kala pointing out to Nakku's sari lying in the room a few epis before that and Dutta keeping silent for quite a while and looking confused.

In the early FR days also he kept saying that he didn't believe in her love and that she shouldn't talk about love.....all this combined did make me start to dread briefly that he would suspect her.

And btw that AS-Dutta scene when she tells him not to compare Nakku to Seema/Sups happened AFTER the Suresh fiasco and he already demonstrated his faith in Nakku's love.

But then once I saw how the Suresh issue was handled.....after that my faith solidified and now I know he could never think that of Nakku.....loved the way they clarified that issue with that convo b/w DN.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@ Anu
the WAY the whole thing went down....breaking the news to him on their wedding night.....even if she did get manipulated by AS/Kala into doing it

Ur bit in bold: That is something that I can't seem to understand till date! Why oh why did Naku leave it so late with the added stupidity of revealing her face on their SR?! It was a stupidity moment on Naku's and AS's behalf, but even worse, it just showed the brilliance of Kala's manipulation technique. I guess bechari Naku really was naive then......chalo, the Naku Bhao image seems to have rid her of that foolishness.....even if it did lead us to cringe and rub our eyes indisbelief 😲

LOL I was extremely pissed off at that time when she went ahead with it and I thought the FR and the show was down the drain.....but in hindsight, I guess now I can see it was a plot device to give justification to Dutta's feelings of betrayal by using Nakku as the scapegoat who got "naively" pulled into the emotional atyachaar inflicted on her by AS despite her own misgivings about hiding the truth from Dutta going into the wedding.....it was all for the dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that the creatives wanted to build upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....yes it was extremely naive/stupid of her and she realized her mistake....and has paid for that mistake a lot too.....On some level, she is a naive kid....and has otherwise always understood Dutta and his reactions but this was one where she got pulled in another direction despite knowing in her heart somewhere that he won't tolerate the truth being revealed like this......but Babi and AS ka emotional atyachaar with Kala pulling the strings in the background led to it happening the way it did.