Most shocking twist in LTL so far? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
LOL yeah I didn't expect Suresh to look quite like he did either....haha....ahh another one of Kala's failed schemes....lol

but speaking of the Suresh track, I was honestly taken aback by how they DIDN'T show Dutta doubting her.....especially that scene when Nakku confronts him and says how could you ever even THINK that I'd want to go to another man.....and the way he looks at her and says, "Maine kab kaha ki maine tujh pe shak kiya?"......now there I was surprised in a GOOD way after really dreading some sick track with Kala managing to convince Dutta that Nakku was some kind of a promiscuous woman.....but they turned it all around in a very pleasantly surprising manner first with this scene and then later on the way Dutta udaaoes dhajjiyaan of that Suresh.....now THAT shocked the living daylights out of Kala-Suds especially tooπŸ˜†.....especially the way he goes, "How DARE you make fake pictures of my wife and raise a finger on her character"? Totally a seetiyaan, taaliyaan maarne wala sceneπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Difficult...very very difficult...but will try and answer :) Top 3 shall we try that?
1. Kala revealing her true colors and holding her own family hostage - that has got to top it...
2. The execution of the first marriage - the rage and all the trauma they show, was wonderfully done and very very different.
3. The Post FR sequences where Dutta is slowly mellowing down..to the point that he lets Naku tie that thread....it almost seemed like this waterfall which found its way into a stream/river..

And so all this reminiscing is making me go back and watch all the old scenes....lol.....and then I get pulled back in all over again and can't resist watching the epis once againπŸ˜†

Anyways so I was watching this scene b/w Dutta-AS after the whole Suresh fiasco......very interesting scene and once again makes me think in context of what Dutta's current state of mind is now after what he was feeling at that point:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOcP-k1wMg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The major question he raised was that why didn't Nakku trust him enough to tell him the truth before the wedding night.....and that he can't forget this dhoka......will these questions be addressed now that he's mellowed and the accident seems to have shocked everything out of his system except for realizing what Nakku means to him?  I have my doubts.....seeing the sort of rushed realization they showed at Seema's kotha with him suddenly speaking of undying love and all.....but let's see....maybe they'll surprise me again? lol......I do want to see a DN convo where they talk everything out about their grouses/feelings vis a vis the FR/dhoka
Originally posted by nureat01

I do want to see a DN convo where they talk everything out about their grouses/feelings vis a vis the FR/dhoka

Man, I am sooo Tasha starved now, that even a minute conversation will do wonders. I really hope they show some long talks now...they have to, since she has a lot of explaining to do vis a vis what has happened in his absence.
@ anu I've written quite a few things about that issue in a few threads, God knows what is going to happen....the CVs have probably forgotten about stuff like that knwing them.....but what I would say is I kind of expected Dutta to not question her, her innocence and purity has always been there, but defo agree with you, the way with which he met her eyes was something that did in a good way surprise us. In fact, I now demand to have an intense lover through the eyes Dutta! I hated the fact that he never looked her in the eye because of a) his ego b) making sure he didn't give in and melt at just looking at her. Hmmmm....I also want ACTUAL hand holding, like fingers intertwined, enough of the wrist action. πŸ˜† And please.....Dutta should make Naku say 'Dutta' once....then she can continue with Saab- even that has a such an ethreal feeling to...MV'S lisp/cute tone. It's like the extra emphasis is on the pronouncing of the 's'....there I go again......off topic....
my dshocker moments were:
1..flying blind Dutta....never in thousand lives did i see him flying to sit on that fan...

2.shumacher nakku.....never dreamt nakku driving like that....i was more thinking that one day dutta will lovingly force her in driver seat...u know one of romantic tasha scenes...never thought she will learnlike that..

3.roops ka FR....yes thats what i call it...i was so sure when i saw them together even during supriya fiasco..in wah wah ramji that these two will end up together...i still feel madhu was unnecessary addition...

4. Dutta releasing Nakku after temple scene...after kaminey song..i thought he would say he is ready to accept her..

5. Naku's Fr to Baaji...after salu's Guest appearance i was super sure it would be dutta and not the first in command ...apna baaji..

Originally posted by nureat01

And so all this reminiscing is making me go back and watch all the old scenes....lol.....and then I get pulled back in all over again and can't resist watching the epis once againπŸ˜†

Anyways so I was watching this scene b/w Dutta-AS after the whole Suresh fiasco......very interesting scene and once again makes me think in context of what Dutta's current state of mind is now after what he was feeling at that point:

The major question he raised was that why didn't Nakku trust him enough to tell him the truth before the wedding night.....this brings up an interesting point. He asks this question which is very much rhetorical in tone. He knows the answer himself [how his anger overpowers his listening abilities sometimes πŸ˜† and makes unjust decisions] and yet he is questioning AS. He knows she hid it because of his past experiences of Dhokhas w/h pretty chicks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but still he has his doubts. 
So sometimes it makes me wonder if it's really Naku he is mad at or himself / his judgement πŸ˜• πŸ˜† . 

But on a side note...I have always enjoyed Dutta/AS scenes especially the lying down in lap ones.....He is Dutta Bhao yet he is this innocent child at heart yearning for his mother's "godi" when in confusion and just wants to let everything out....this is another place where he finds peace πŸ˜ 

.....and that he can't forget this dhoka......will these questions be addressed now that he's mellowed and the accident seems to have shocked everything out of his system except for realizing what Nakku means to him?  I have my doubts.....seeing the sort of rushed realization they showed at Seema's kotha with him suddenly speaking of undying love and all.....but let's see....maybe they'll surprise me again? lol......I do want to see a DN convo where they talk everything out about their grouses/feelings vis a vis the FR/dhoka

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Well since I saw LTL at one stretch from January till November πŸ˜†, I already knew certain things before hand, as when I used to come to LTL forum in between, I would see various tellybuzz article headings, video headings like 'Dutta to wed Nakusha now', etc. But inspite of that, when I used to watch various tracks initially, I used to make my own predictions as to what 'might' happen in future, but I was REALLY surprised and SHOCKED by various twists.

The 2 main twists that had really pleasantly shocked me were :-

1) When Dutta decided to marry Nakku for revenge - When I was initially watching the Dutta-Supriya track, I was almost sure what they are heading to, i.e., I thought Supriya would break his heart, and then as usual Nakku would pacify him with her 'bhashans' on 'love', 'forgivance', 'phir se nayi zindagi shuru karna', etc. And gradually Dutta would come out of his depression and might realise Nakku's support throughout, and eventually might develop a soft corner for her. But when Dutta said he is going to marry Nakku as a revenge, I was really shocked 😲, but somehow found it more interesting from that point πŸ˜‰. The former track would have been definitely more cleche.

2) When Dutta supports Nakku vs Kala :- Here again, I thought Kala would succeed in injecting poison about Nakku in Dutta, and like other typical serials, Dutta might misunderstand Nakku even more. I thought now we might have to see even more of 'Dutta crying' scenes . As generally in most serials, once a couple falls in love, the next track which most CVs just love to show is 'misunderstandings and separations due to it'. They always tend to show that a couple's love is SO strong, that they stand erect in front of all external enemies, to eventually fall out due to stupid mutual misunderstandings 🀒. But I was pleasantly surprised to see how Dutta stood by Nakku 😳, inspite of the fact that she hurt him.

Its couple of such tracks that taught me to be patient with LTL, and not jump to conclusions even if certain tracks might indicate the happening of something unpleasant and irritating. LTL taught me to keep faith in Dutta and Tasha's soulful love, and I was rewarded time and again when CVs always succeeded in pleasantly surprising us with what we ACTUALLY want to see 😳. One main example of such a faith being rewarded would be the 'Suresh and infidelity' track. Dutta came out of it with a clean chit when he DINT doubt Nakku even for a second, and without any proofs or explanations, he understood that the whole thing was 'fake' and that 'Nakku CANT be infidel' 😳. LTL 😍!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
hmmm shocking twist...dno if u wud call it a shocking twist, bt it was defo least expected...no1 n i mean no1 can say they had expected this..... "anna putting black make up bk on naku jus b4 dutta comes 2 rescue her" --as per precap we al knew she wud meet dutta in her black avatar bt neva knew hw she wud put it on... bt wen the epi telecasted we wer al surprised 2 c tht it was anna doing the honours--i'd say tht was soooo unexpected!!!

thn theres the bloopers r shocking n weird too... bt i wud say the 1 i mentioned abt anna putting black make up on naku was the mst least expected n surprising twist for me atleast!

and the second wud b kala being exposed 2 dutta... n dutta siding naku... kishore finally speakin up... i seriously didnt expect tht wud happen nt so soon...esp nt wen our main focus was drawn towards whether or nt naku wud reveal her face---kala being exposed was the last thing on our mind
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Nice topic Make believe.
Hmm the most shocking is nothing really coz after watching Ekta, everything else seems mediocre.πŸ˜›

However I think LTL needs to tone down on its bloopers and out of the blue scenes like Naku's random driving, πŸ€ͺDutta on the fan πŸ˜† (it was an epic moment) and I hate hate hate the so called 'sindoor' on Seema's forehead (we don't need to see such things) 🀒

I tght the Jungle mein mangal was a sweet track, it helped both especially Dutta realise a lot of things not only abt Naku but also himself.