Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice topic!

The most shocking twist so far has been Kala actually coming out in open before the whole family and making them prisoners in PN. That too after she came to know that Dutta is alive. I thought she would play the good daughter and sister again so that she can try some other evil plan again. But this, I never expected!
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww Fivr *hugs* You got so sick? :((....do take care yaar....I'm also kinda in bed since most of this day....feeling weirdly weak :S....

LOL@ your revised calculationsπŸ˜†....good good....catch up then and lemme know what you think of the epis :-)

Word about the jungle track.....that's the best part....it was a REALIZATION of love that had existed all along...and the way he verbalized it on the night of the SR as well....that it was love all along and he finally realized it after the jungle....they handled that track brilliantlyyyyyyyyy.

Oye don't use my crappy Kala sig.....here check out the awesome ones Fatty made :D

Here's the link to the rest of her update from that day too:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38938288

Since she is TOO lazy to ever bother updating her gallery :P

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ anu

Never knew evilness could look so hot! The pouting Kala is gorgeous! Great work by Fatty.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Anu: I am definitely catching up tonight because I want to be all caught up for Monday! That's the plan! πŸ˜ƒ 

Hein! What are you talking about crappy Kala sig?! I love the texture on that thing.. I don't know if it's intentional or what.. But I like the "grainy" effect if I can call that. And I like the colors too.. *nods* I like it! I'm using it! Bass! *determined muh*

Oooooo!! You found me her updates?!?!? *excited muh* Dude you're such a life saver! I'm going to pick the one I like best once I watch that episode.. *excited muh some more* I wish she'd just start a new gallery so us poor people could have a place to find her awesome creations.. *hopeful muh* πŸ˜† 

You know the other thing I was surprised by in LTL Baabi and co.'s exit from the PN.. I mean usually you don't have character that leave once their purpose has been served. Normally characters are just ghaseeto-fied till you pray for their exit. But in this instance all the cameos have been used appropriately (I haven't seen Seema's cameo yet so I am speaking to the show before January.. πŸ˜†) and the fact that a permanent character like Babi was given a PROPER exit was something unexpected too. Warna toh the characters just disappear mid way in the show without an explanation.. 🀣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm....well the recent one that immediately comes to my mind since I just watched it a few minutes ago over dinner would be the recent  Special Sat epi with Kala revelation....totally did not expect the whole Kala/AS confrontation [expected Naku-Kala instead].....and then the whole PN becoming "prisoners of Kala's war πŸ˜† πŸ˜† " was a total shocker.....and not to mention one of my fav. epi of Kala....can't get enough of it every time I watch it 😍. But...I def have more so I'll come back to it.....

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Anu: I am definitely catching up tonight because I want to be all caught up for Monday! That's the plan! πŸ˜ƒ 

Hein! What are you talking about crappy Kala sig?! I love the texture on that thing.. I don't know if it's intentional or what.. But I like the "grainy" effect if I can call that. And I like the colors too.. *nods* I like it! I'm using it! Bass! *determined muh* *embarassed muh* I didn't use any texture....the quality of the pics was pretty rough looking that is why it came out like thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜†....that's why I wasn't too happy with it either *sigh*πŸ˜† achha bhai if you insist on using it toh kar lo.....lol

Oooooo!! You found me her updates?!?!? *excited muh* Dude you're such a life saver! I'm going to pick the one I like best once I watch that episode.. *excited muh some more* I wish she'd just start a new gallery so us poor people could have a place to find her awesome creations.. *hopeful muh* πŸ˜†  She did start a new gallery....but she's only posted like one update in itπŸ˜†....the rest she usually posts in the creations gallery and stuff so you really have to do a lot of investigation to get to her updatesπŸ˜†

You know the other thing I was surprised by in LTL Baabi and co.'s exit from the PN.. I mean usually you don't have character that leave once their purpose has been served. Normally characters are just ghaseeto-fied till you pray for their exit. But in this instance all the cameos have been used appropriately (I haven't seen Seema's cameo yet so I am speaking to the show before January.. πŸ˜†) and the fact that a permanent character like Babi was given a PROPER exit was something unexpected too. Warna toh the characters just disappear mid way in the show without an explanation.. 🀣 Oh yes, that's a good one.....I was also surprised by Babi and co's exit.....I mean yeah it's cuz of the health problems of the actress also that they let her go but the way they kind of made it work with the storyline as a whole also....very well done I must say.....cuz it highlighted Nakku's plight all the more seeing as she had almost no support left after Babi (her biggest support left)

Another thing I thought of.....again it doesn't really fall under "shocking" but more like surprise......the track with Nakku getting shot.....I hadn't thought they would use it so early on in the show and so soon after the FR......really took me by surprise....πŸ˜†....also the treatment of it.....the way they showed Dutta's state of mind especially....torn b/w his love for her and his hurt/bitterness which made him want to stay aloof but he really couldn't manage to.....brilliant touch.
neets_ltl thumbnail
What about Chaskar ki Chandni?? That was hilariously surprising! Chanda turns Seema for Dutta? Abrupt. Errrrrrrmmmm.....Naku was sober? A little bit surprising. This is bringing back some good times......
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Errrrrrrmmmm.....Naku was sober? A little bit surprising. This is bringing back some good times......

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah....now THAT was a really dumb phase of the show too......I really went W*F when it turned out that apparently Nakku was SOBER the entire time as she was "dancing" away to glory in that party pretending to be drunk (?)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......seriously that entire party was one major fiasco *shakes head*πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah....now THAT was a really dumb phase of the show too......I really went W*F when it turned out that apparently Nakku was SOBER the entire time as she was "dancing" away to glory in that party pretending to be drunk (?)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......seriously that entire party was one major fiasco *shakes head*πŸ˜†

Hey! Hey! *defensive muh* We can never underestimate a sober woman's desire to act like a total lunatic!  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
neets_ltl thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

That was cringeworthy. And still it didn't make sense for her to do that.....yes hak jathaoying and what not...well at least we got a cute dinner scene in the kitchen πŸ˜† what about Sethji's face being painted black?? We still need that sorted out! Damaging the poor kid's mental balance 😲 And why oh why did Kala get a FAT UGLY Suresh? πŸ˜” We were all expecting some hot stud to walk through PN to scare the living daylights out of Dutta and shak him to the core!  Oh what a disappointment of a shocker it was!