•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Remember Viren gave Nivi a necklace in the store room during Mahapooja episode and he gave her a bracelet on Karwachauth. Nivi never actually wore them and showed to him. Whenhe gave her perfume during the HM date she opened it and smelled it and liked it. It was one of his memorable moments with her. She never appreciated the other gifts he got her. She loves him but has done nothing to show him that she is in love with him. He knows she loves him but she is not congessing it. Remember how she confessed her love for Sid, when he was going to jump off the hill. I hope she can confess and show her love anytime soon.
you're right about that Nivi liked the perfume that Viren got for her but not the other gifts that Viren gave her, and I hope that Nivi confess her love to Viren.😊
its always nice to actually hear some one say they love you even when you know they love you.
you are so right, she hasn't expressed her love very well, it's all good knowing that you love him but being able to tell and prove you love him..is one of the things expected by each other in a relationship ! 
all he needs right now is nivi saying I love you to him and he will surely melt .. 
She is quiet and keeps it to herself, her silence is not loud enough to let him know that she truly loves him ! 

yh ur right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y doesnt hse express her lov
maybe wen meri jaan is on the verge of death then she might say tht she luves him]

its time that nivi confesses her feelings for viren....she must not delay it nemore...
i agree........i hope nivi confesses her love after this divorce fiasco.....otherwise she's gonna lose viren....