Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KhaLidaH

Hey Congratulations and may ALLAH shower you both with his blessing today tomorrow and always Inshallah.

xx

JazakAllah khair Khalidah..for such beautiful Dua..AMEEN to all of them!!!! plz remember me in ur duas...alwayz! muahhh 
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!
SHIMZIIIIIII....M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 4 U ....IS DIS REALLY TRUE???? KAHIN ARMAAN WALE PRANKS TO NAI KHEL RAHI MADAM.....ROFLLLL......SERIOUSLY YAR.....M SOOO HAPPY.....N UR GETTIN MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!! ME TOO GOT HOOKED UP IN SEPTEMBER.....LUCKY MONTH I GUESS...LMFAOOOO😆....oh btw....CONGRATULATIONS Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n wat do u exactly mean by Armaan!!!!!! like....his name's Armaan or he looks like Armaan....or he's loving n caring n sweet like Armaann....lmfaooooooo......
n u'v been hangin out 4 like a year now!!!!!😲   WOW!!!!! sach mein Chupi Rustam hain APP 😆
anywys....wish u allll da very best 4 ur future life hun......i know wat ur feelin rite now...i felt da same dude.....LOWEEE IS IN DA AIR!!!!!!!😆
WISH U ALL DA HAPPINESS IN DA WORLD....GOD BLESS U HUN....
LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
MUAHHHHH❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkss

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

SHIMZIIIIIII....M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 4 U ....IS DIS REALLY TRUE???? KAHIN ARMAAN WALE PRANKS TO NAI KHEL RAHI MADAM.....ROFLLLL......SERIOUSLY YAR.....M SOOO HAPPY.....N UR GETTIN MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!! ME TOO GOT HOOKED UP IN SEPTEMBER.....LUCKY MONTH I GUESS...LMFAOOOO😆....oh btw....CONGRATULATIONS Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n wat do u exactly mean by Armaan!!!!!! like....his name's Armaan or he looks like Armaan....or he's loving n caring n sweet like Armaann....lmfaooooooo......
n u'v been hangin out 4 like a year now!!!!!😲   WOW!!!!! sach mein Chupi Rustam hain APP 😆
anywys....wish u allll da very best 4 ur future life hun......i know wat ur feelin rite now...i felt da same dude.....LOWEEE IS IN DA AIR!!!!!!!😆
WISH U ALL DA HAPPINESS IN DA WORLD....GOD BLESS U HUN....
LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
MUAHHHHH❤️❤️

woah woah woah!!! hahaha..well he ACTS like Armaan and im makin him LOOK like Armaan..hahahaah  and i started talkin to him TWO WEEKS AGO!! it hasn't been a year!!! hahah the wedding is in september cuz his dad is really sick... ahhh..this is awesome..MashAllah!!! and thank u sooo much for ur wishes..plzzzzzzz keep it upppppppppppp... hahahahahahah 

and this IS true!! remember i made something up in the AT once and EVERYONE went insane..hahaha nobody was talkin before then..but after that..woah!!! hahahahaah good times!!!! 
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

woah woah woah!!! hahaha..well he ACTS like Armaan and im makin him LOOK like Armaan..hahahaah  and i started talkin to him TWO WEEKS AGO!! it hasn't been a year!!! hahah the wedding is in september cuz his dad is really sick... ahhh..this is awesome..MashAllah!!! and thank u sooo much for ur wishes..plzzzzzzz keep it upppppppppppp... hahahahahahah 

and this IS true!! remember i made something up in the AT once and EVERYONE went insane..hahaha nobody was talkin before then..but after that..woah!!! hahahahaah good times!!!! 

Awwwww......soo sweet Shimzzz...2 weeks mein baat pakki......wish u all da BEST hun....ALLAH APP DONO KO BURI NAZAR SE BACHAYE....N MAY HE ALWSY SHOWER HIS LOVE UPON U GUYZZZZ.....SO DAT U NEVA RUN OUTTA LOVE IN LIFE......INSHALLAH😳
will alwys pray 4 u.....n hope his dad recovers soon......😊
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Shimz Di!  Wish you all the best!  I'm glad that you got your Armaan.  I wish I get mine, too. 😍
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SHIMZ DARLING 🤗
I am so happy for you 😃
I wish, you get married in New York, so I can attend it, but unfortunately you are going to Karachi 😉
Well, still wish you the happiest engaged and eventually married life a head sweetie😃

Good luck and take care.
PS: Thanks a lot for sharing the news with us. So glad to know that you value us😳😉

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wishing you a very happy life ahead. Thank you for sharing the news with us. 🤗
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Congrats Shimz Di!  Wish you all the best!  I'm glad that you got your Armaan.  I wish I get mine, too. 😍

dude....prayers are answered....keep praying and keep the faith that u will get him..and it happens!!! TRUST ME!! heheheheheheheh 
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: laizu

Wishing you a very happy life ahead. Thank you for sharing the news with us. 🤗

awwww..ur welcome sweety..i HAD to share it..i was thinkin about it for soooo long! hehehehe... muah muah muah! 
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

SHIMZ DARLING 🤗
I am so happy for you 😃
I wish, you get married in New York, so I can attend it, but unfortunately you are going to Karachi 😉
Well, still wish you the happiest engaged and eventually married life a head sweetie😃

Good luck and take care.
PS: Thanks a lot for sharing the news with us. So glad to know that you value us😳😉

OF COURSE i value u guys!!! noooo doubt about it!! but listen...when he comes here..we'll have a reception here and u are DEFINITELY coming for that!!! thank u sooo much for ur sweet duas... keep me in ur prayers..plzzzzzzzzzzzz