I AM ENGAGED!!!

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha yes yes yes...shimz is FINALLY engaged..and yes, he is ARMAAN!! the first time i spoke to him i was like "dude, u are  NOT real.." cuz  he seemed like an Armaan/Raj/Rahul..reallyyyyyyy weird..and it took me some time to accept it..but i did..Alhumdulilah...so yes, i am engaged..scheduled to be married in september..InshAllah...

also, this news is NOT on facebook..so plzzzzzzzzz refrain from saying anythin there... 

i HAD to share it with you guys..over a year..we have gotten really really really close.and i believe our dosti/dushmani deserved me sharing this news with you all.. 

andddddddddddddd everyone here that lives in karachi..better be at my wedding!!!!!! 

yes..it seems like that "FOREVER" wale relationship.hahaah couldn't leave my FAVORITE word out!!! 
Edited by ShimzAR4EVER - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratsssssssssssssssssssssssss shimzssssssssssssssssssss m so so so so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณits an awesome news god bless yu n  i guessed it right ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n m the first one to know it yuhooooooo๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n woahhhhhh finally yu got your armaan ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by karan-007 - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG congratulations shimz!!!๐Ÿค—
How long has you relationship been going on? This guy sounds like a great guy!! Does he even LOOK like armaan/rahul/raj?๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyway, I wish you all the happiness shimz!!!
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

OMG congratulations shimz!!!๐Ÿค—
How long has you relationship been going on? This guy sounds like a great guy!! Does he even LOOK like armaan/rahul/raj?๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyway, I wish you all the happiness shimz!!!

actually..it literally happened in ten days..it was really really weird..i was TOTALLY against him and the idea of marriage and all.. and i really didn't want anything to do with him or getting married...but when its meant to be and who its meant to be with..it just happenz..

in terms of looks..he looks decent and im also giving him a makeover! hahahah everything has to be perfecttttt...me included! so we are all goin insane with the preparations and dholki and all that... 

thank u sweetheart!!! plz remember me in ur prayers! 
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratsssssssssssssssssssssssss shimzssssssssssssssssssss m so so so so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuits an awesome news god bless yu n  i guessed it right ๐Ÿ˜† n m the first one to know it yuhooooooo๐Ÿ˜† n woahhhhhh finally yu got your armaan ๐Ÿ˜Ž

omg karan....u are sooooooooooooooooooo sweet..must be the name ๐Ÿ˜‰

hahaah yes plzzzzzzzzzz keep up the wishes for me... and the love..needs LOADS of it!!! 
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

actually..it literally happened in ten days..it was really really weird..i was TOTALLY against him and the idea of marriage and all.. and i really didn't want anything to do with him or getting married...but when its meant to be and who its meant to be with..it just happenz..

in terms of looks..he looks decent and im also giving him a makeover! hahahah everything has to be perfecttttt...me included! so we are all goin insane with the preparations and dholki and all that... 

thank u sweetheart!!! plz remember me in ur prayers! 

OMG, wasn't it you going the other week how your parents wanted you to get married and you kept avoiding it and your cousin got engaged? Anyway, best of luck shimz!! Marriage is a BIG step forward in life and life changing. Arranged marriages are like meant to be, like my parents and grandparents. My mum and dad are kinda a meant to be couple because of their personalities and stuff and they had an arranged marriage.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

OMG, wasn't it you going the other week how your parents wanted you to get married and you kept avoiding it and your cousin got engaged? Anyway, best of luck shimz!! Marriage is a BIG step forward in life and life changing. Arranged marriages are like meant to be, like my parents and grandparents. My mum and dad are kinda a meant to be couple because of their personalities and stuff and they had an arranged marriage.

i know right.totally against it...then i spoke to him..and the first time i was on the phone with him..we talked for 4 and a half hours..so we were introduced through parents but we made the decision after we got to know each other a little bit...and since then we talk like crazy..its really weird..he is like my lost best friend..hehehehhehh 

marriages are meant to be...u alwayz end up with the person you are meant to be with..regardless of if its love or arranged...it is scary...nooooooooooo doubt...magur upper wala hai na :)
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

i know right.totally against it...then i spoke to him..and the first time i was on the phone with him..we talked for 4 and a half hours..so we were introduced through parents but we made the decision after we got to know each other a little bit...and since then we talk like crazy..its really weird..he is like my lost best friend..hehehehhehh 

marriages are meant to be...u alwayz end up with the person you are meant to be with..regardless of if its love or arranged...it is scary...nooooooooooo doubt...magur upper wala hai na :)

Awwww that's so sweet. It sounds kinda like vivaah or YRKKH (when it was good at the beginning). I've heard that the person you love is even your best friend so that is really good how he's your best friend. I'm sure you'll have a good married life insha-allah.
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Congratulations and may ALLAH shower you both with his blessing today tomorrow and always Inshallah.

xx
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
@fatima..hehe didn't wanna quote u again..this post is prolly against the rules..didn't wanna break anymore..ahahha

yes..u are right.. and plzzzzzzz keep me in ur duas..!!!! dude, we talk about anything and everything.....its totally crazy and needs getting used to.... magur Alhumdulilah... 
it is A LOT like vivah...like TOTALLY!!!! heheheh 
Edited by ShimzAR4EVER - 13 years ago