SONAM SRK @ Videocon Wedding - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Can I just say that 'preggers' sounds like a nasty word to me. I find it so nasty in a weird way when people say 'preggers' or 'prego' I don't hear anyone using these words in real life, except on the Star One forums. πŸ˜³
Yea, hehe. Ewwwwwwww to the slang terms relating to pregnancy. Just say 'pregnant' or 'giving birth' or 'having a baybay'. Lol. Preggo and Preggers doesn't go well with me either. It just doesn't sound respectful for mothers that are about to give birth.

I guess it's just a pet peeve of mine.
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Can I just say that 'preggers' sounds like a nasty word to me. I find it so nasty in a weird way when people say 'preggers' or 'prego' I don't hear anyone using these words in real life, except on the Star One forums. πŸ˜³

elaborate please..πŸ˜†
chocogurl thumbnail
Sonam looks really good..but am not a fan of that outfit..

SRK..what has he done to himself? Is this some look for Don2 or Ra.One?
Originally posted by: Meena1

elaborate please..πŸ˜†

I'm gonna get in trouble for going off-topic, but here I go - 

"OMGGGG whennn will riddhima be preggers with armaan's childdd ughhhhhh lets email the CVs right noww ughhh. sadma better not be preggers first or else i'll have to kill myself"

"ahhh omg omg omg omg i cant wait till maan gets geet prego but too bad she's preggers wid devs child now. ughhh i cant believe maan didnt get to get her preggers first. im gonna call those cvs right now"

"o-m-g congrats everyoneeeeeeeee humari nupur is preggers with mayanks baby...finally!!!!!!! but wait..didnt sajan also do it? how come she isnt preggers yett?!?"

^ That's how it usually goes on in the Star One shows forum...I remember. πŸ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
ROFL Shabzzzzzzzzzz! Oh the good old Star one days. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I'm gonna get in trouble for going off-topic, but here I go - 

"OMGGGG whennn will riddhima be preggers with armaan's childdd ughhhhhh lets email the CVs right noww ughhh. sadma better not be preggers first or else i'll have to kill myself"

"ahhh omg omg omg omg i cant wait till maan gets geet prego but too bad she's preggers wid devs child now. ughhh i cant believe maan didnt get to get her preggers first. im gonna call those cvs right now"

"o-m-g congrats everyoneeeeeeeee humari nupur is preggers with mayanks baby...finally!!!!!!! but wait..didnt sajan also do it? how come she isnt preggers yett?!?"

^ That's how it usually goes on in the Star One shows forum...I remember. πŸ˜†

Oh dear lord, Shab! this is hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I have to say Sonam is looking perfect for the wedding party.

I see actresses wearing dresses in which they look older than what they are..but here Sonam is dressed up like a unmarried girl and her make up is not loud and like as if seh has just returned from screen wedding...

Love it..color and make up is suting her
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys she doesn't look pregggg..i mean pregnant... for you guys, is it cuz she's hiding her stomach?? hmm..interesting observation..i remember a member said about this rumor..oh well..
So I wasnt the only one who thought Sonam looked pregnant. I doubt that she is, I look pregnant most of the time so no bigggie.