Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

I'm loving Sonam's outfit, but not really digging the color combo. What Sonam and Rani are wearing are really the "in" thing in Mumbai right now and I know that because when my clothes come from there these days or when I shop online for Indian clothes, they are the ones being advertised the most on models, and my cousins tell me that in every shop, the manequins are wearing that style. I have desi outfits of this style at the moment. Rani's outfit is more or less the same as Sonam's but for some reason, I find it a little gaudy (maybe it's the design).

yea.. those are in.. a friend of mine who came from Pakistan got similar styles.. but that was  a few months ago.. i've heard.. fashion in Pakistan changes a lot faster than it does in India.. anyways i love paki clothes/styles..
@Meena-That is a nice color, but I'm not too fond of pink lol. I do have one with baby pink and ferozi embriodery on it and I love it lol. I"m guessing you like orangeπŸ˜†. I love the umm sunshine orange..rest of the shades I can live w/o lol.

I like bright colors/dark colors...but I have experimented with "duller" colors. If I can crop myself out of it, I'll post it πŸ˜†

Ok so more on topic...who is the one in red ji??

@shee-No ji...not offended at all. LOL @objective opinion
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Yea, lol....since I get clothes made from Pakistani and India, I also do know that this style has been in Pakistan now for quite some time.....with parallel pants. It looks really elegant on. I also sort of liked the style in Pakistan where the trousers were a bit high up with long tops....sorta like to your ankle up (not the capri ones! eww. My sister and I hated those ones.). I really do like the Pakistani styles a lot too and as Meena pointed out rightly, styles over there changes a lot quicker than styles in India.....I am sooooo tired of Anarkalis right now, and all I see folks is wearing that. So it was good change for Sonam to wear this outfit of hers rather than those gaudy anarkalis. Ugh.

Meena, I like the pic you posted. Lol. Really nice color there. Patialas never get old.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
@ Simran - I love bright shades too.. i only have two dull outfits.. this one and a brown one.. its actually pretty decent looking ..πŸ˜†  .. i love bright orange and burgundy combos.. i can have 10 of those and i won't be tired..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lemme find a pic of the brown one..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

this is the only turquoise suit i have.. i soo wish it was with orange instead of pink now..πŸ˜†

That suit looks awesome, and I can tell you looked awesome in it as well. By the way, I don't think many people can carry turquoise well.. It's one of those colors that doesn't look nice on everyone.

By the way, the shalwar thing Rani and Sonam are wearing..in Pakistan you call them ijars. I think they look really nice on some people.

p.s. edited - I took out the picture, just in case you decide to remove it.
Edited by starstuck - 13 years ago
^^ yea.. i agree.. turquoise is tough to carry.. Sonam does justice to it though.. Ijars.. thanks.. good to know.. i dont' see myself buying it.. it'll look horrible.. i know wht i can carry and what i cant..

thanks..😳 yea.. the suit did look awesome.. conceited much.. yes..! πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
lagta hai srk keh burey din shuru..what a horrible hair..is it real or wig??🀣🀣 I heard it's look for don🀣🀣🀣 it means i have to buy a $10 ticket to bear this look for 3 hours??🀣 And what on earth is sonam wearing?? 🀣🀣 Colors are so tacky and so is the dress🀣
Really liking Sonam's outfit 😊 Lol but her pose is awkward....and her arm does look broken ....and she looks preggers πŸ˜•
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Really liking Sonam's outfit 😊 Lol but her pose is awkward....and her arm does look broken ....and she looks preggers πŸ˜•
thats exactly my thoughts/ what i said in my post
she actually does πŸ˜• wonder why
Originally posted by Zareena

what is preggers?
pregnant..πŸ˜†